• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to answer a question with total honesty?
Being the daredevil and taking a challenge?
Could care less and want to have fun with the Shippers?

Welcome one and all to the 2nd edition of the Shippers' Truth or Dare thread. The first one died and with permission from our amazing mod Kiori, I got to restart the fabulous fun. Almost a ripoff from the last one. So what's the purpose of this thread? Well if you ever played a game of Truth or Dare with a couple of people then the rules should be obvious but just in case:

A game of truth or dare is basically where a group of people play. Someone asks for a truth (where you are asked a question and expected to answer honestly no matter what) or dare (where you are ordered to do something out of your league but is entertaining for all) and someone is to give you a question/challenge for you to do. Thing is, you cannot avoid it at all costs. (well technically the rule is broken but that would put a bad reputation on you)

Now if that made sense, let's move on. How does it apply to SPPF's Shippers Community? Well instead of having things like “WHO DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON?” or “I dare you to kiss y-person!” we'll have stuff involving shippings and strictly shippings alone. Example time:

Sweet May: I choose truth.
Member A: Okay SM do you prefer ___shipping or ____shipping? I pick dare! I'll do anything, haha!
Member J: I dare you to draw a cute and sweet picture of X and Y. I pick a dare too.
Member G: I dare you to put “____shipping is the best!” on your sig for Z hours. I pick truth.
Member C: Have you ever had a battle between a friend because one of the characters in your OTP were part of their OTP? I pick a dare.

And so on, yes? Basically we ask questions to a shipper based on your curiousity. Or we can turn the tables and give them a delectable dare to statisfy your guilty pleasures or just for the lulz. NOW FOR THE RULES AND REGULATIONS

General Rules
  • All General SPPF Rules and Shippers Community Rules are applied.
  • Effort plz.
  • Bold what option you're taking.
  • Rejecting a truth/dare equals a label of "Evader" and a double dare every time you post.
  • No spamming, flaming, or advertising.
  • You must respond to the person above you so everyone gets something.
  • You must wait for 3 different members to post before you can throw a truth/dare again. This is so things don't get too hectic and everyone gets a turn.
  • Darato is the co-owner so he'll be checking to see if things are going smoothly.
  • Questions? Problems? PM me to prevent SPAM and killing the thread's flow.

Truths
  • You must answer with total honesty.
  • Don't pick truths all the time just to avoid a challenge all the time. YOU KILL ZE FUN AND IT MAKES SWEET MAY SAD!

Dares
  • Keep the dares at PG. No hentai or anything over the rating!
  • You cannot avoid any dare given to you. However you must indicate that you cannot do fanart/fanfics/graphics for lack of the skill if you cannot do them. (but tell us before you ask for a truth/dare)
  • No "Make a thread for _____shipping" dares for it is just a bigger form of spam.
  • For posting in one's profile, it has to be only participants in this game otherwise you'll get in trouble with the mods.
  • When you finish a dare, you must link it in your next post.
  • This is not a restriction but it is highly recommended that you don't post when you have a whole bag of dares on your back. That way you don't overwork yourself.

Kinds of Dares you can give:

• Draw a fanart of a shipping
  • Write a one-shot or drabble of a shipping
  • Make a banner/icon of a shipping
  • Place something in your sig related to a shipping (HOWEVER YOU CANNOT TELL ANYONE IT WAS DARE or else)
  • Locate a picture of a shipping (random fanart included)
  • Post in a shipper's profile

Options to choose:
  • Truth - a question
  • Dare - a challenge
  • Double Dare - 2nd level challenge (this means the poster below you is the boss! fanart/fanfic/graphic requests are unavoidable here)
  • Surprise - basically bottom poster chooses for you but be prepared

Evaders
  • none. YAAAY!

Banned/Infracted
(strike 1 | strike 2 | strike 3 | banned forever)
  • XxM!styxX

---------​

I think I got everything done. Now for the thread start:
I choose a dare. I can do anything!

Last edited:
First post!

Sweet May, I dare you to...

Write a Preciousmetalshipping drabble :3

I'll take a Truth

I also have a question, if I never got to a dare from the old thread, does it carry over here?

Yeti

Banned
Aight I'm in.. again.

Dragonphantom, you seem to like Paul so, what would you do if your least-favorite Paul ship became canon?

I will take a drabble/one-shot dare.. dnw to do art or sig stuff.

darklord18

Okay I dare you to do a drabble for Pearlshipping.

I take a truth, I not scared.

Awaibou

gold@homosexual.net
This seems like it could be fun, count me in. But first, ilu Dragon for your dare. 8D

Hm, truth huh? Since I don't know anything about you, Darklord, what was your first pairing? If you can remember, that is.

I'll go with dare for myself; I can do anything but fanart.

Aight I'm in.. again.

Dragonphantom, you seem to like Paul so, what would you do if your least-favorite Paul ship became canon?

I will take a drabble/one-shot dare.. dnw to do art or sig stuff.

Ok...I had an eye twitch on this one. If Ikarishipping became canon.... Hmm...

Things I would do, I would probably cry, ya, I would cry, very hard. That would be for the initial shock. After that is over, I would quite possibly restart my Pearl and choose the male sprite so I won't have to look at Hikari nearly 24/7 and I could beat her down every now and then in the game. Over the next few days, I would write an angry hate letter to the writers or whomever reads the stuff. It wouldn't do much, but would vent some of my sadness/anger. Finally, I would probably start absentmindingly doodling my Suicune and Umbreon killing Hikari :/ Ya, I honestly would.

So ya...I hope thats good enough...and truthful enough.

@ Awaibou: I did it for you :3

Also, a dare....I dare you to write a one-shot about your least fave shipping >:3

I'll take a dare this time.

Alrighty, a remade thread? Sure.

Dragonphantom, I dare you to write an IkariShipping oneshot in which the ship becomes canon.

I'll take a truth.

Last edited:

csisps_26

Roark <3
^ Mewluvr200, do you deny liking a ship(s), when you actually do? i.e. You like PokeShipping, but you deny it?

Truth for moi.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
csisps_26: Would you rather support Fireredshipping to make Outcryshipping canon or the other way around?

Drabble-dare, please!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Mewluvr200, csisps_26, and Darth Osiris please bold the option your taking.

Darth Osiris: I dare you to write a drabble showing a shipping between Batman & Superman as well as a shipping between The Joker & Lex Luthor.

I'll take truth

L.F.D.

Last edited:

catzeye

Writer's Block
Ok I don't know you at all Darato so here's a general question.

Have you ever given up on your OTP because of a lack of hints?

Lame I Know ><

I'll take a truth for now.

Awaibou

gold@homosexual.net
@ Awaibou: I did it for you :3

Also, a dare....I dare you to write a one-shot about your least fave shipping >:3
That totally made feel special and hated and the same time. ;-; You meanie. Butiluanyway

So, my victim Rave, I dare you to decorate your signature by expressing your love for assorted Mudkip pairings! -cackles- For a whole 24 hours. It can be just some text added to your current signature at the very least. :B

Truth, please. Because knowing is half the battle, and this is a battle a must win. ...Yeah that was lame.

darklord18

Hm, truth huh? Since I don't know anything about you, Darklord, what was your first pairing? If you can remember, that is.

Well it was Pokeshipping but after a week when I became a support (also when Movie one end) I lost interest in it. though I didn't really count this as a first shipping as I didn't know about shipping
but when Mira episode came out I went and check if Max x Mira had a name and when it didn't, after getting help with the name it was name cheekyshipping, so yeah take your pick of which one.

/\ well let see a truth, well what was your first shipping?

I take a no fan art/ no one shot dare.

Yeti

Banned
here's the drabble dare ~_`

Darklord18 I dare you to put "I hate Max x Mira!!! Max x Giovanni is the best!" in your sig for 4 days.

I'll take truth this time :]

So far my first dare was a good one. Sad I fail at writing but here's the PreciousMetalshipping drabble!

This thread is a reset so don't worry about the millions of dares you had from the last. (Phew)
But it seems three people have not bolded their option. Nevertheless I will let this slide since it's the first page and the first day of this thread.

As for Yeti's truth, if you could pair up Commander Jupiter with anyone who wasn't on the Galactic squad, who would it be?

Again I'll take a dare!

Peter Quill

star-lord
Sure, draw Silverpairshipping from Prince of Tennis

Please don't make it too kissy or anything, more hanging out or something? Not too shippy I guess XD

I'll take a dare!

I have no art skills, though I can do drabbles and make small graphics. (Although I'd prefer the drabble)

Last edited:

darklord18

I dare you to do a drabble on Puffyshipping (Mira x Togekiss) Just first shipping come to my mind that I like to dare someone to do.

Yeti as it Friday my time I be taking the dare off my sig on Tuesday my time.

I take a truth please

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Truth for darklord18: What's your least favorite aspect of your favorite pairing.

I'll take a dare

I can do drabbles, but be advised that I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in more than five years, which is why I strongly suggest glomming something off my shipping list (part 1 / part 2) or you will get nothing but errant nonesense. Otherwise I can do graphics. That's it. I guess I could technically do drawn art too, but I wouldn't expect much were I you XD

^ Mewluvr200, do you deny liking a ship(s), when you actually do? i.e. You like PokeShipping, but you deny it?

Yes, actually. Though I consider myself not a PearlShipper and say i'm not when asked, I do see the hints between them, and I do like it a bit. ^^;

Skyomi, I dare you to make a banner of your least favorite pairing of any fandom.

I'll take a dare (no art dares, please).

Status
Not open for further replies.