• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

csisps_26

Roark <3
^ Hmm... who would you put into a multi-person ship that includes you & members in this thread? What colour would you pick for the ship as a 'mascot colour'? /bad idea

Okay... I guess I dare you to say you hate both thosed ships you listed in your sig for the reasons you just put.
Uh... assuming you mean Roark/Candice & Riley/Marley? So... the reason I hate those two ships is because they're too different from each other...? xD I feel awkward.

Probably a fan art finding dare.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Sykomia i dare you to go and find me the cutes Dahila X Palmer shippy pic you can find

Wo-ow. That's quite a spelling of my name there. I thought I'd been skipped over for a second.

>.> Since I actually asked for a avatar or banner making dare I just went ahead and did an avatar of the two.

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/fhsadfhgse.gif[/img139]

csisps_26: Can you think of any ships you're mildly ashamed of liking?

I'll take truth.

Last edited:

granbull guy

Vasoline
Hmmm I think Brendan would win why you ask? Because the anime is making Ash look really crappy right now.
ArcanineOdd who do you ship Dawn with?
And Ill take truth again:)

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Jesus! How long was I gone?! Anyway, my dare's done.

GENTLEMEN!!! BEHOLD!!! THE SUCKAGE!!!

granbull guy, who would you rather ship, your two favorite female characters, or your least favorite het pairing?

I'll take a truth.

kaedemirumo

Wonderland? o3o
I-I...still haven't completed my dare yet. (After 14 freaking pages, even. ._. I've just got really busy IRL...I'll probably have it up the next time I post, uggh)

Darth Osiris, have you ever wished that you could change anything (yes, anything, the characters, interaction, etc.) in a ship you support?

Fanart dare, preferably of another fandom other than Pokemon.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Fanart dare, preferably of another fandom other than Pokemon.

Draw any couple from any fandom so long as they're dressed up like Scooby-doo characters.

Well, I didn't get a truth last time so I'll just say...

Truth again.

Rave The Rich

NOT the other 'Rave'
@XxM!styxX- This might turn your innards, but PokeShipping is a ship I absolutely can't stand and haven't been able to since I knew it existed (and before that, too).

Maybe I'm blind to it, but I don't see it. I just don't see anything other than them being at each others throats for a while, growing up and moving on with their respective lives. My negative OTP, if you will. That would be it.

For the person above me, what is a 'no-no' for you as far as Harry Potter ships are concerned and why? Name no more than three ships.

I'll take a dare, please.

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
^ Hmm... who would you put into a multi-person ship that includes you & members in this thread? What colour would you pick for the ship as a 'mascot colour'? /bad idea

... I have no idea. I mean, really. I cannot think of any answer to that. At all.
Does this make me an evader? D=
I guess maybe me, Skiyomi and Snape, with black being the colour? I HAVE NO IDEA.

As for the random truth given to me by Granbull Guy, I ship Dawn with either Brock or Conway, depending on what mood I'm in.

Rave The Rich, please put the following in your sig for three days:
CookieShipping is WIN!

I'll take another truth because I'm swamped with schoolwork atm. =3
Thankies! ^_^

xX

Last edited:

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
/\ what would you do to make your OTP Canon liek woud you give up something for it.

Well the question is, what WOULDN'T I do for it. If Hidenori Kusaka(the writer for PokeSpe) said he'd make LuckyShipping(I don't care for the OTP thing but once again this is the closest I got) canon on the condition I do him a favor, sure why not? But if it goes against a moral value of mine or violates mine or someone else's rights I wouldn't do it. Though this probably will never happen so I won't worry about it.

Okay, so your favorite ship will become canon so says the writer(s), But you have to severly injure yourself, would you do it.

Truth

Okay, I'm new to this so my question probably won't be that good... lol.

What is your least favorite shipping?

And I'll take a dare. I'm feeling brave today, haha.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
For the person above me, what is a 'no-no' for you as far as Harry Potter ships are concerned and why? Name no more than three ships.

Harry Potter is one of those fandoms that I'll probably shrug off any amount of crack so long as it makes me laugh. The ones I can't deal with would probably be...

Harry x Hermione: 'Cause it's contrived, I like them as friends, and she and Ron like each other. How much of a traitor would Harry be to go out with the girl his best friend likes?
Snape x Hermione/Ginny/Any other Female Student: I don't really like Snape with any of his students, but at least when their male it's pretty obvious crack and not serious and hey, you can get a few laughs out of it. The rest is just creepy.
Fred x George: I don't like incest in general, but twincest just seems like some sexually frustrated 13 year old girl's fantasy.

Dare for love, olivia.: Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice involving demonic possession.

(what?)

I'll take a drabble dare.

(be advised that I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in more than five years, which is why I strongly suggest glomming something off my shipping list (part 1 / part 2) or you will get nothing but errant nonesense.)

darklord18

/\ I dare to drabble for your OTP from any anime from your list.

I get on my dares now.

anyway I take a dare but no Fan art/drabble/One shot related dares.

Last edited:

kaedemirumo

Wonderland? o3o

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Okay, so your favorite ship will become canon so says the writer(s), But you have to severly injure yourself, would you do it.

:/
As much as I want to see CookieShipping become canon, a part of me really doesn't, so no, I wouldn't.

kaedemirumo: draw a shippy picture of your least favourite pairing from any fandom which involves a... Muffin. Yep. ^_^;

Surprise me. Anything but having to draw fanart. ^_^
My fandoms are Pokemon (not the manga though), Sonic the Hedgehog, Shugo Chara!, Doctor Who, Death Note, Harry Potter, National Treasure, Star Wars and Indiana Jones. =3
xX

Last edited:

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
Okay, I'm new to this so my question probably won't be that good... lol.

What is your least favorite shipping?

Your question is pretty basic but you did alright. ^_^

I don't hate any shipping but my least favorite, staying in continuity I like and not using out of the norm ships(beastiality, age difference, etcetera) my least favorite is OldRival. Once again I don't hate any shipping(hating in general is stupid). And I also hold the value that nothing is overrated just because you don't like it. But Blue and Green have such little interaction that I don't understand how it can be consider likely, probable, or anything other than crack. I don't dislike the ship itself so much as I dislike it's popularity.

Skiyomi... Um... I'm getting bad at this. Same question I gave ArcanineOod, your favorite ship will become canon so says the writer(s), But you have to severly injure yourself, would you do it?

Another Truth.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
@ kaedemirumo: I would change the circumstances of UlquiHime in a heartbeat. It's just not a healthy relationship for captor or captive. I think it's ironic that I play a game that focuses on your relationship with your captives, yet I don't support UlquiHime. Heh...

@Skiyomi: Say the writers of your favorite anime called on you to write the scene where your least favorite pairing in that series becomes canon and are paying you $1000000 to do so. Would you do it?

EDIT: Damn, beaten! This is what I get for using a cheap-*** piece of **** PC. Oh well, Batman Beyond, same question

Drabble-dare, please!

Last edited:

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
So Hidenori would pay me one million dollars to make me least favorite shipping canon?... Mr. Kusaka I'm flatered and I would be glad to accept your offer. Did I mention I just barely switch my least favorite pairing to LuckyShipping(sarcasm, I still love LuckyShipping). You know what. You're falling behind with DP arc and you haven't even written the Platinum arc. Why don't I just take the whole HeartGold and SoulSilver saga off your hands? I won't let you down. ^_^

Yeah I would weasle my way around it rather than accept one or the other to tell the truth. Never dance with the devil in the pale moonlight. *evil grin*

Your least favorite ship becomes canon and then your fav ship is bashed by the series itself. What do you do?

Dare just no drabbles or fan arts because I don't have a scanner, I have my stuff to do, I can't waste time with drabbles. =\

csisps_26

Roark <3
^ I dare you to find any PikaShipping fan art and post it here.

csisps_26: Can you think of any ships you're mildly ashamed of liking?
But I said dare. >( Well, not really ashamed, but there are a few ships that not many support, which makes me feel left out. Some of them are GlaciaShipping & NumberShipping.

Non-fanfic dare.

Status
Not open for further replies.