1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 2)

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Sweet May, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forestwolf

Forestwolf <3 Pokeshipping!

/\ I dare you to write a drabble about your Fav paring, but have it from another persons POV who is jelous of the paring and watching them holding hands or something.
    O.O uhhhh wow lol. If that happend i would say Ash would end up with Gary idk why but i don'twant to mess up any parings like taking drew from contestshipping or whatever lol. Brock and Ash is just messed up so i choose Gary.

I will take a dare I perfer a drabble maybe?

2. kaedemirumo

kaedemirumo Wonderland? o3o

On it. By the way, I don't happen to have a least favourite ship as I'm pretty much neutral to most pairings. (Dropped most of my previous fandoms, ahaha.) I guess you'll get one of those instead. : D;

Forestwolf, I dare you to make a drabble of any shipping in whatever fandom you like, only that it needs to have the theme of angst in it.

Another fanart dare. (Again, preferable to be of another fandom.)

3. darklord18

darklord18 Cheekyshipper

I dare you to do a Roxas x Xion from Kingdom hearts picture.

I a mix. depend on the people involve.

most of them are one that like Ash x Dawn, Zero x Iris (Megaman X) Roxas x Xion (Kingdom hears.) mostly shipping were both the character have feeling of love or trust (though how two robot came have feeling is something I never know.) but that doesn't mean I don't have feeling for the other like ikarishipping were both people are opposites to the other. For the example Mira x Buck, Mira seem to be a girl that is scared and seem to be very timid while Buck is the opposites, strong and reckless type which is opposites to Mira or Dawn x Paul, Dawn the caring type while Paul is not and the power hungry type.

so yeah I mix of the two. hope that answer your question as I try my best.

dare involve no finding or doing Fan art, Fan fic or drabbles.

4. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

I think you probably meant a love triangle type thing, but I went in a different direction. How Come You Never Hold My Hand?

Dare for darklord18: Hmmm... That doesn't leave me a lot of options. Then put "I Love Pokeshipping With All My Heart!" in your signature for 2 days.

I'll take truth.

5. ArcanineOod

ArcanineOod Peace, perfect peace

It all started waaay back in the mists of time.... a year or two ago.
    It was at a time when I had gone off Pokemon a little. It was never shown on the TV that much anymore, and since Misty had left I'd kinda gone off it a bit ^_^;
    Anyway, I was watching an episode of Pokemon on TV, and it happened to be one where May was taking part in a contest. As I hadn't been watching the anime, I didn't really know who anyone was (apart from Brock and Ash, of course), and what do I see on the screen but Harley dressed as May. I was kinda shifty about this supposed guy in a girl's outfit, and that's when I heard Max say something along the lines of "If I didn't know better, I'd say Harley had a crush on my sister". At once my romantic side went into overdrive with the suggestion of a crush on a main character.
    As I wasn't watching the anime much, that memory kinda faded away, until last August or something, when I officially discovered CookieShipping. When I found out more about it, I suddenly realised that it was the same characters I thought had something going on before I even knew who they were! So I found out more about it, watched the episodes properly, and became a rock solid CookieShipper! ^_^

OKAY, SKIYOMI!
    I can finally give you my truth. =3
    If Luna/Neville had been made canon, but then Neville had an affair, who do you think it would it be with?

Oh, I'll take a drabble dare, thanks!
    The fandoms I will write for are Pokemon (not the manga though), Sonic the Hedgehog, Shugo Chara!, Doctor Who, Death Note, Harry Potter, National Treasure, Star Wars and Indiana Jones. =3

xX

6. Rave The Rich

Rave The Rich NOT the other 'Rave'

@ArcanineOod- A drabble dare, you say?

Okay, I dare you to make a PikeShipping (Brock/Pike Queen Lucy) angst drabble in Lucy's POV.

And I'll take a truth next.

7. Forestwolf

/\Rave The Rich when did you first realize you liked minamoshipping (sorry if i spelled it wrong) shipping or if some1 already asked then what other paring do u like? Btw it was on your sig so i figured u liked it

angst is hard here iits is: btw the title is lame lol

Wish you were mine:
    You smile at her in a way you would never smile at me, with love. You laugh when she stumbles and then you fight, but you sill love her. You hold her hand with comfort and care. I sigh and glance over to my left, to see May's hurt exepresion on her face. We all love Ash but he only loves one of us. May Reaches out for Drew's hand and blushes, he does the same and smiles. Everyone has someone except me. The worst happens next, you lean in and kiss her cheek, She turns bright red and giggles. I wanted to die, I wish i was anywhere but here. I felt my througt tighten as my eyes started to water, I squeezed them shut beacuse i couldn't cry in front of them. "Are you okay?" He asks me. I try my best to keep the tears in and nod slightly, i fake a smile."I-I just feel kinda sick, I am going to go L-ay down." I force myself to say for it was true, the sight made me sick. I bolt out of there as soon as i can and slam the door behind me. I wait a second and then burst into tears, only a second later I feel a Warm hand on mine. I turn around and see a boy my age smile, i couldn't help but laugh. He let out a laugh too and shook his brown hair, only he was confused. " Thank You ." I say,he nods. Sometimes a friend can help you through hard times, and I knew he cared about me... but I still wish you were mine.

I will take another DARE (sky\/ i will do the dare one in my next post)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  8. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Umm... uhh... I guess... I guess Hannah Abbot since they were both in DA together and

in the actual canon they're married for some reason. Boring!

also I can't think of anyone else ^^;

Forestwolf, since you didn't specify truth or dare, I'll just give you two choices-

Truth: Who do you like best paired up with Brock? Least?

or Dare: Post up your favorite shipping picture from any series.

I'll take a banner or avatar making dare.

9. csisps_26

csisps_26 Roark <3

^ I dare you to make a... Edward x Winry banner from FMA.

My 'Song Thread' dare was done. ;)

TRUTH.

10. ArcanineOod

ArcanineOod Peace, perfect peace

Hey, Rave The Rich, did you see Brock & Lucy in my avatar or did you choose Pike/Blush/LuckShipping on a whim? Either way, it's done on paper, so I just need to transfer it to my computer. It'll be up with my next post. =3

EDIT: I can't be bothered to wait for the next three posters, so here's the link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10506722
    Darn thing keeps going wrong every time I try to edit the post to fix the incorrect spoiler tags D=

csisps_26, what ships do you support that include members of the Frontier Brains (both Hoenn & Sinnoh)? =3 Of these, which is/are your favourite(s)?

I'll take another drabble dare.
    The fandoms I will write for are Pokemon (not the manga though), Sonic the Hedgehog, Shugo Chara!, Doctor Who, Death Note, Harry Potter, National Treasure, Star Wars and Indiana Jones. =3

xX

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  11. Forestwolf

12. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Done.

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Banners/edwardxwinry.png[/img139]

Forestwolf: Write a drabble about the pairing of your choice that involves looking up at the stars.

I'll take truth.

13. csisps_26

csisps_26 Roark <3

^ That looks awesome! *might use it sometime later*
    So, have you ever lost interest in any ships, then get back in only to lose interest again?

Hmm... Thorton x Caitlin, Thorton x Palmer, Palmer x Dahlia, Tucker x Fantina (for the lulz), Lucy x Noland, Brock x Lucy, and the list goes on. My faves? Definitely Thorton x Caitlin & Darach x Caitlin. Caitlin's too shippable.

Truth yet again.

14. junpearl63

junpearl63 their rooms

csisps_26: Which pokemon x human ship do you support?

I will take a dare which doesn't involving writing.

15. darklord18

darklord18 Cheekyshipper

finish my Sig dare a few days ago.

/\ I dare you to do a Cheekyshipping fan art.

I take truth.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  16. Nightlingbolt

Nightlingbolt AKA Nightlingbolt

Dare's done!

darklord18, what would it take for you to stop supporting Cheekyshipping?

Drabble-dare, please!

17. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Hmmm... I've racked my brains and the only one I can come up with is Cookie/Lisa Zemo from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. Really.

'Cause I thought they were really cute together when Lisa was a stalkerish mass of allergies and nerdishness and Cookie wasn't that into her. Then when she became the "New, Hot Lisa Zemo" it just didn't seem as cute to me since Cookie liked her back XD. Plus they didn't really spend much time together since she was newly popular.

After awhile they got more interaction together and I decided they were cute again. But soon after Evelyn showed up and had such a psychotic, violent love for Cookie that I couldn't help but liking the two of them together. So Cookie/Lisa Zemo fell by the wayside once more.

Darth Osiris: Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice involving a storm.

I'll take a drabble dare.

(be advised that I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in more than five years, which is why I strongly suggest glomming something off my shipping list (part 1 / part 2) or you will get nothing but errant nonesense.)

18. vaati

vaati Playing White 2

SKyomi :

Pikachu and Bulbasaur in a pokemon centrre at night :p

Um, Dare Please :)

---

If I screwed up, VM me and il alter this :)

19. Forestwolf

/\ Find your fav shipping pic
    Okay i am taking a break from this thread BEACUSE I JUST DID MY WHOLE DARE AND THE STORY DELETED! AND IT WAS ONE OF MY BEST :( so i can't write it again right now, sorry. :(

20. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

PetalburgShipping

The only real hints for this are things that can easily be passed off as siblings caring for each other.

Forestwolf please don't post to give some one a dare or ask them something and not take a dare or truth yourself.

I'll take a dare apart from fan art.

L.F.D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.