• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklord18

darklord18, what would it take for you to stop supporting Cheekyshipping?

the world ending.... there nothing that won't stop me supporting it. sorry.

Darato I dare you to pick one member (not me) that not ship with you and do a drabble on it.

I take a truth

vaati

Playing White 2
/\ Find your fav shipping pic
Okay i am taking a break from this thread BEACUSE I JUST DID MY WHOLE DARE AND THE STORY DELETED! AND IT WAS ONE OF MY BEST :( so i can't write it again right now, sorry. :(

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/mrmasta/ash_may.jpg
It was in someones sig a while back and I thought it was super cute :)
If anyone knows whose it is, VM me and il tag it:)

Oh expletive deleted.

Some Might Call it Stealing

Dare for LightingKimba: Find a Zelgadis/Amelia (Slayers) image.

I'll take truth.

Aww, cute. I can imagine that one.

FOR SKIYOMI : Do you read more adult fanfics of your faverate (I need to learn how to spell that -_-) shipping?

Il take a DARE please. No writing, because I suck at it please. And drawing takes forever, but I will do it eventually.

Vaati, I dare you to make a Comashipping banner and put it in your sig for three days.

I'll take a truth.

STILL working on fanfic dare from FIRST page .____.

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
A truth, eh? Well, take your human x human OTP or favourite ship from Pokemon. Now, if you were to ship the characters in that pairing with Pokemon, which Pokemon would you ship them with? My questions are getting freakier by the minute XD

I have started all the dares I've been given & I've finished the SonicX pairing drabble Forestwolf gave me, but I can't be bothered to type it up right now. =3
It'll be up in my next post.

I'll take a dare that doesn't involve me writing, drawing or being creative in any other way (i.e. no avatar or sig creation dares). =3

Thank you! ^_^
xX

Pair one of my fave humans with a Pokemon? Easy, I've done it way too often :3

Fave Ship: Coma

Ash: Umbreon, Suicune, Lucario, Weavile, and...I should stop xD
Paul: ^ Same as above, but T-Tar and Weavile are the top two for him

Your dare....Hmmm

For three days, change your user title to ComaShipping FTW :3

Almost forgot, I'll take a dare. No writing please.

Last edited:

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Almost forgot, I'll take a dare. No writing please.

For your dare, sir... Uh, simply add in "OysterShipping is lovely~! <3" to your sig for 2 days.

Some Might Call it Stealing

Dare for LightingKimba: Find a Zelgadis/Amelia (Slayers) image.

Had to pick an anime I can barely remember... I've seen that show in the same time I seen Yu Yu Hakusho, which was about 8-9 years ago. ... Anyway, I believe that's the image you're lookin' for, correct? Or am I confusin' Amelia with someone else again...?

I'll take another dare, sans the writing.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
That's her :)

FOR SKIYOMI : Do you read more adult fanfics of your faverate (I need to learn how to spell that -_-) shipping?

To be honest I barely read any fanfiction and certainly not romances. I'm a real stickler for character and I'm just not willing to wade through all the low-quality stuff. Despite being a shipper I really don't like pure romance :/ So the answer is no.

Dare for LightingKimba: Post in either the Shipping Picture Thread, the Shipping Song Thread, or The Shipping Confessional.

I'll take a banner or avatar making dare.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
Uh Skiyomi I dare you to make a Brock x Agatha avatar [lol completely random ship, but I want to see something chalenging done, and I'm confident you can do it. ^^ ]

I'll take a suprise but no art please, I cannot make art stuff well unless you are impartial to stick figures.

darklord18

I dare you to do a Sapphiredragon929 x member (Not me) drabble

A truth, eh? Well hmm... What's your take on MorpheusShipping (AshxAngie)?

I fine with it. It no better or worst than an other shipping. though I like how they did it in the anime.

I take a dare just no fan art related or Drabble/One shots please.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
@ darklord18, I dare you to make a StockingsShipping thread.

I'll take Truth please!

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
/\ hmm... Write a sonicX drabble

Well, here's my my Sonic X drabble, in all its crack couple glory! I originally wrote some Amy x Sonic, but I couldn't be bothered to transfer it from my notebook to the computer, and I prefer Big x Rouge anyway. This is my Sonic OTP, and I need to spread the love. I really haven't seen that much of Sonic X; I'm more of a game follower, but I know that Big & Rouge both appeared in the anime, so therefore this does work. =3

Flamerose, would I be correct in thinking that Paul x Cynthia is your OTP? If so, what do you think Cynthia's reaction would be if she and Paul were in a relationship and then Paul ran off and had an affair with your claimed Pokemon, Flaaffy? Would she find comfort in the arms of another? If so, who?
I create the best questions X3

I'll take a truth as well. =3
xX

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Uh Skiyomi I dare you to make a Brock x Agatha avatar [lol completely random ship, but I want to see something chalenging done, and I'm confident you can do it. ^^ ]

Uh... Okay!

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/brockagatha.gif[/img139]

Truth for ArcanineOod: What's the most hotly debated ship you support and why is it so divisive?

I'll take truth.

FlameRose

Flamerose, would I be correct in thinking that Paul x Cynthia is your OTP? If so, what do you think Cynthia's reaction would be if she and Paul were in a relationship and then Paul ran off and had an affair with your claimed Pokemon, Flaaffy? Would she find comfort in the arms of another? If so, who?
I create the best questions X3

That is the best question ever. She would feel angrily sad, leave him, and have an affair with Sird from Special in response.*shot to 2012* (I kid, I kid. She'd just leave him and be really upset, but eventually get over it.)

Skiyomi, what are some ships you're surprised HAVEN'T been debated over very much?

Oh, I'll take truth again. :3

vaati

Playing White 2
@ Dragonphantom.

Sig is complete. And I am scared of how good I made it ._.

@FlameRose (I like that name :))

What is the situation in which your preffered shipping would most likely dissolve into hatred?

Il take a Truth myself thanks :)

For your dare, ... Uh, simply add in "OysterShipping is lovely~! <3" to your sig for 2 days.

Okies. Started today.

Looovveee it ;P Careful about asking a dare around me next time >:]

Hmm, truth....

Is there a shipping you like that you deny liking? What is it?

Last edited:

FlameRose

(Aww, thanks vaati!)

Probably if I got into a debate with Ikarishipping involved, since it doesn't have...many...few hints behind it.

As for your question, Dragonphatnom, have you ever stuck through a fandom just for a shipping and nothing else?

Truth again!

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Truth for ArcanineOod: What's the most hotly debated ship you support and why is it so divisive?
I'll take truth.

The most hotly debated? Um... I guess it's probably PokeShipping (Ash/Misty), though SonAmy probably follows close behind.
I'm sure PokeShipping needs no introduction, but anyway, Ash is shipped with everyone. Misty, May, Dawn, Gary, Paul, Anabel, Angie, Latias, Pikachu... The list goes on.
To be honest, I'm not that big a PokeShipper anymore, simply because I prefer Misty with Brock and Ash is a total braindead moron when it comes to crushes. But yes, I have answered my truth now.

Ah, FlameRose. I'm glad you liked my last question... What can I think up now?
Hmm... So...
Why do you ship Paul & Cynthia even though Paul is an arrogant jerk who cares only for himself and resents those who care for their Pokemon?
Not such an... interesting question this time, eh? XD

Okay, I'll take a banner making dare that contains an obscure shipping from any of the following fandoms:
Pokemon (but not the manga), Sonic the Hedgehog, Shugo Chara!, Doctor Who, Death Note, Harry Potter, National Treasure, Star Wars and Indiana Jones. =3

Thank you! ^_^
xX

P.S. My ComaShipping usertitle dare is done, so it shall be restored back to its former CookieShipping glory now! =3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.