• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeruleanGrace

Aspiring Trainer
For my truth, it's a little hard to answer. As the writers don't make the characters age, I personally didn't see them including anything but hints at the age they're at now(10). However, all the mentionings of boy and girlfriends in the anime in the past, and now the blunt romance questions coming from Kotone(which in my opinion are not Pearl hints, but I don't need to go on about that now) have made me start to believe a confession scene before they show the chracters grown up is possible. So for now, I'm a bit conflicted, but leaning toward the scenerio where there's a confession near the end of the anime, with them both being 10. Possibly, if they wanted to milk Pokemon some more, they could have Ash and Misty's kid start their Pokemon journey. I never know what to expect anymore, as I'm still suprised Pokemon's still ongoing.

Alright, I was going to ask for Rocketshipping for a change, but instead, I dare you to write a drabble dare on a Pokeshipping confession scene, as you think it would turn out.

I'll take a fan-art finding dare.

csisps_26

Roark <3
^ I dare you to either find some LagomorphShipping or IkariShipping fan art.

csisps_26: Which pokemon x human ship do you support?
Hmm... PikaShipping, Sudowoodo x Brock, Buneary x Pikachu x Ash...? Tons more, but I have short-term memory lost atm.

Truth.

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
ArcanineOod: Which Pokemon gym leader pairs best with another gym leader and why?

Let me see... I've never considered it before, but here goes! I made a list of all the Gym Leaders then paired them up XD

Misty & Brock:
GymShipping is awesome, and my second favourite ship after CookieShipping. The interaction between these two is really cute, and they’re already really good friends. They’re also both more romantically mature than the other twerps, so I guess they’ve got a lot in common. Their Pokemon complement each other, being water and rock, which are at loggerheads.

Giovanni & Clair:
I dunno. They’re both pretty headstrong, powerful & confident individuals, but then again they might clash because of this. They both have a love of strong and rare Pokemon.

Roark x Janine:
They both know what it’s like to have their father be a gym leader before them, and both of them want to exceed their parent in terms of strength. They both (I think) feel they need to prove themselves to their fathers.

Wallace x Fantina:
Well, what can I say? They’re both gym leaders who also perform in contests. They both show off immensely, and I think they’d be rather cool.

Juan x Fantina:
For the foreigness lulz. =3
Also, as with the above pairing, they're both showoffs who compete in gyms and contests.

Umm... Juan x Fantina x Wallace? *shot*

Jasmine x Blue/Green:
I just see it. I don’t know why, but it suddenly popped into my head and now I think about it I think they would look pretty cool together. =3

csisps_26, have you ever heard about or thought up a shipping, then immediately dismissed on the grounds that it's stupid or something like that, only to come back to it later? If so, give an example or two. =3

I'll take a truth, too, thanks! ^_^
xX

Last edited:

legandlover989

Its now or never
ArcanineOod: Who's your least favorite couple?

Truth

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Alright, I was going to ask for Rocketshipping for a change, but instead, I dare you to write a drabble dare on a Pokeshipping confession scene, as you think it would turn out.

It would never happen this way in the show, but this is what you get: More to Life than Pokemon?

Truth for Legandlover989: What's your favorite non-Pokemon fandom pairing?

I'll take truth.

legandlover989

Its now or never
Naruto and Hinata

Skiyomi: What Pairing is your fave

Truth

Dark_Dreamz

Whispers in the dark
LegandLover989: If you could make any Pokemon Shipping canon, which one would you choose?

Truth

*Ps.....Just butting in ^^;

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Okay...

My truth: I don't think the 6th book made Flich/Pince canon. I mean, everyone was in mourning at the end because Snape kills Dumbledore.

What? I'm not putting it in a spoiler tag. Everyone knew that thanks to that god-awful Youtube video!

@Rave the Rich: (non-truth) Was that last part supposed to be a reference to tentacle rape? (truth) Name the pairings you most support in Bleach, one each for het, yaoi, and yuri.

I'll take truth again.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
^ Okaaay... since Darth Osiris didn't get a truth: What's your least favorite canon (or arguably canon) pairing and why?

Skiyomi: What Pairing is your fave

Zelgadis/Amelia, although Xellos/Filia is a real favorite of mine right now as well. They're both from Slayers.

I'll take a drabble dare.

(be advised that I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in more than five years, which is why I strongly suggest glomming something off my shipping list (part 1 / part 2) or you will get nothing but errant nonesense.)

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
ArcanineOod: Who's your least favorite couple?

Uggghhh... Aside from all the ones like incestuous ships, I'd say... AdvanceShipping. As far as I'm concerned, there's simply no chemistry there. I mean, Ash just isn't romantic, so it could only be one sided anyway, and May obviously belongs with Harley, to my knowledge, hasn't shown any interest in him. Only in Harley.

Skiyomi... Alright, take any character whose name begins with a letter from A to G inclusive and write a drabble shipping them with a character whose name begins with N. The drabble must contain the word set somewhere. =3

Oh, I'll take either a truth or drabble dare. Bear in mind that the only fandoms I'm familiar enough with are Pokemon (but not the manga), Sonic the Hedgehog, Shugo Chara!, Doctor Who, Death Note, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Indiana Jones and the Chronicles of Narnia (movieverse only; I haven't yet finished the book series).

Thankies! ^_^
xX

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
NOOO!!! This thread must not die! LIVE!!! LIVE, DAMN YOU!!! LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

@Skiyomi: UlquiHime without a doubt. Call me old-fashioned, but I don't care for Stockholm Syndrome in my shippings.

Truth for ArcanineOod: If you were J.K. Rowling, who would you have had Harry end up with, Ginny, Cho, Hermione, or Luna (What?! I support that pairing! Blame OotP! Don't judge me!)

Drabble-dare, please!

Rave The Rich

NOT the other 'Rave'
For Darth Osiris: I did not intend for that last part to infer tentacle rape but more consensual sex and sado-masochism. I've never seen Bleach or read the manga, unfortunately so...I haven't an answer.

Okay...Darth Osiris, I dare you to write an OstentatiousShipping drabble! (YES!)

I'll take a drabble dare, now...still alternating.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi... Alright, take any character whose name begins with a letter from A to G inclusive and write a drabble shipping them with a character whose name begins with N. The drabble must contain the word set somewhere. =3

Wo-ow. The hardest part of that was picking the pairing XD Y2K Compliant.

Dare for Rave the Rich: Write a drabble for a pairing you've never written before.

Truth

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Truth for ArcanineOod: If you were J.K. Rowling, who would you have had Harry end up with, Ginny, Cho, Hermione, or Luna (What?! I support that pairing! Blame OotP! Don't judge me!)

Umm... Ginny. I think Harry and Ginny work.
Hermione belongs with Ron, Cho... I don't really mind about, and obviously, Luna belongs with Neville. =3

I know Harry had a crush on Cho, but she just seems like such an incidental character... Ginny's more of a main character, so she should end up with the main character.

Harry x Luna is pretty cool, but I still think Luna x Neville is really sweet and I think Harry x Ginny makes the most sense.

Truth for Skiyomi:
Hmm... It's not a very original question, but would you rather have your OTP totally, utterly and completely smashed by having one of the characters get together with someone you'd absolutely hate to see them with, or have your least favourite pairing EVER become indisputably canon?

I'll take a truth.

xX

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Dare's done!

Contrary

@ArcanineOod: Would you rather write same-sex fluff or a lemon with a straight pear?*

I'll take another drabble-dare, just because I had fun with the last one!

*is intentionally spelled that way for a cheap gag.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Truth for Skiyomi:
Hmm... It's not a very original question, but would you rather have your OTP totally, utterly and completely smashed by having one of the characters get together with someone you'd absolutely hate to see them with, or have your least favourite pairing EVER become indisputably canon?

Hmmm, okey, let's take a look at my options:

1. My OTP Zelgadis/Amelia is destroyed by Zelgadis getting together with Lina.

or 2. Zelgadis/Lina becomes canon thus destroying Zelgadis/Amelia.

...What the... It doesn't matter which I pick since they're the same @_@

Truth for Rave the Rich: What's a ship you've abandoned and why don't you support it anymore?

I'll take a shippy banner or avatar making dare.

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Dare for LightingKimba: Post in either the Shipping Picture Thread, the Shipping Song Thread, or The Shipping Confessional.

Done. Funny that I'm daring the person that dared me days ago, but Skiyomi, for you... Mm, I dare you to make a MangaQuestShipping banner.

And this time, I'll take a truth. Make it spicier than the most spicy of all tamales, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.