1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 2)

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Sweet May, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightlingbolt

Nightlingbolt AKA Nightlingbolt

Another dare down! Eye of the Beholder

LightningKimba: Based upon your knowledge of Twilight, however limited, are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? (Sorry, it's all I can think of!)

Another drabble-dare, please!

2. Mr. Joker

Mr. Joker keep calm & carry on

3. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Huh. Already made one of those. But here's another :)

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/mangaquestshippingbanner2.png[/img139]

Truth for Mr. Joker: When did you start liking FemmeGymshipping and why?

I'll take truth.

4. darklord18

darklord18 Cheekyshipper

5. riolulu

riolulu <riolulu_sppf.exe>

unfortunately, I forgot about the dialogue part. Fortunately, I remembered everything else. =D

It's an unnamed drabble, but I think i should call it Remember. :3 I enjoyed writing it, and it's 1h06 am atm and I just finished XD I still liked it though :3

She still remembered that day.

She still remembered every single thing that happened then.

If she tried hard enough, she could close her eyes and see the whole day play out, like a movie. She did this almost every night. Sometimes she took out the t-shirt she wore that day, which still smelled of him, and put it on. She already memorized exactly how it felt on her body. She didn’t take it off for a week after that day. But eventually she had to. She didn’t wash it…she didn’t intend on washing it, but one day, after about five months, her mother found it in the corner of her cold closet, and threw it in the washing machine. She found it; she screamed. She put it on. It felt crisp, chocked, and cold. It didn’t feel the same. It’ll never feel the same. It won’t smell of chlorine and doughboys and his skin anymore. It never will.

It was the day of her first kiss. She went to a water park with him. Just him. She had a blue bikini with a white t-shirt, slightly baggy, and with a Beach Boys decal on the front and back. The letters were bright orange, just like her hair. She preferred to wear the t-shirt while near him…he was male anyway. On the other hand, he was probably too dense to even notice her C cups…but she wasn’t taking any chances.

After wave pooling and water sliding and eating a lemon-and-sugar doughboy for lunch, they went into the lazy river. It was a quite intricate lazy river, with multiple directions to go in. There was one skinny path that lead to a pool and several small, circular sections to take a break and just relax in. Although some adults went there when they were exploring or really wanted to take a break, most of the other high schoolers knew it was the place to go for some action.

She and him were talking and laughing along the lazy river so much that they didn’t even realize going down the skinnier path until they were plopped into a circular section that only fit their two tubes. She immediately blushed after realizing where they were. He didn’t seem to notice, and just kept on talking. She placed a hand on his shoulder, after standing up in her tube. He stopped talking and just looked at her. The current situation slowly registered in his brain.

She just stared at him. She had dreamed of him and her in this place so many times. No one else was there, and even though there were joyful screams and talking in the background, all she seemed to be able to hear was the slapping of the water against the sides of the river. His eyes were so black…yet they had some brown in them when the light got them correctly. It mesmerized her. Before she had time to think again, she shot her head towards his, hitting her lips against the side of his mouth. She quickly retreated and looked away, flushing red.
    “Come here,” he said to her.
    “Why should I?”
    “I want to try that again.”
    She looked at him. His face was also red. She looked down at the water, and how it sparkled in the sunlight, and then looked back up at him. “Okay.”

Before she even knew what was happening, they were kissing. Her arms were around his tan neck, her hand was touching the tips of his raven hair. It was a nice kiss. It was slow, and natural. She felt like she’d done it before, but she hadn’t. Her lips fit perfectly with his, and they moved together in just the right way. It went on like that for what seemed like awhile, before she extended her tongue and glided the side of his with it. She broke away right after, afraid she had done something wrong. She met his eyes before looking away and moving her hand up to her chin.

They went on with the rest of the day as normal, which was only another two hours anyway, and the whole time she was looking at his lips and thinking about how she had just been kissing them. She wanted to kiss him again. It was hard for her to believe that it really happened. That was her first kiss. And it was with the boy that she loved.

Hey darklord, what do you think of norman x nurse joy? =D

I'll do a truth this time. :3

~riolulu

6. csisps_26

csisps_26 Roark <3

^ Have you ever shipped a pairing that involves one person being very much older than the other, but not in a parently manner? i.e.: old man/young lady, etc.

I have! I was shipping Gary/Ash but was all 'meh' about it, only to have Tadashi drag me back into it ;). Solidad/Harley too at one point.

Truth

7. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

crisps_26: Has there ever been a character from any fandom you like that you couldn't ship with anyone (not even to save your own life)?

I'll take a drabble dare~

8. darklord18

darklord18 Cheekyshipper

it okay shipping though I can't really see it working out well from the beginning. But it could work out.

/\ I dare you to do a.......... Jessie x Cassidy drabble

and I take a a dare but no fan art or drabble dare please.

9. Mr. Joker

I started liking it when I beat Erika in SoulSilver and then I went to beat Sabrina xD; I think that they are very cute too.

darklord18. I dare you to put: ATHENA & MARS FOR LIFE in your sig, keep it in there for 1 week and don't say it was a dare. PUT IT IN HUGE LETTERS TOO.

Drabble Dare plz.

10. Vycksta

Vycksta Well-Known Member

gottadothisgottadothisGOTTADOTHIS

Mr. Joker, your dare is to write Strategistshipping cause I love it like a boss. Go crazy with it, but remember that Athena tops. She tops everyone, it is law. :>

I too will take a drabble dare. Gotta get my writing muse back dammit.

11. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

Here's the Jessie x Cassidy drabble dare, darklord: Boiling Point

I had fun writing it. :]

Vycksta: I dare you.. to write a Mars x Athena drabble, where Mars wants Athena to acknowledge her existence. ('Tis the best I could do..) 8D

I'll take another drabble dare. *needs more writing experience and improvement*

12. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

That'd be Ash/Misty or Arnold/Helga (Hey Arnold). Not sure which. The first ship I supported in which I actually understood what the term shipping meant was Joey/Mai (Yugioh).

Dare for pokefan#493: Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that takes place in a grocery store.

I'll take a drabble dare.

(be advised that I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in more than five years, which is why I strongly suggest glomming something off my shipping list (part 1 / part 2) or you will get nothing but errant nonesense.)

13. Nightlingbolt

Nightlingbolt AKA Nightlingbolt

Another dare under my belt, which I would never have done if it weren't for Gabriel Iglesias.* (The Hangover)

Skiyomi, I dare you to write a Luna x Harry drabble that takes place at any time during the sixth book.

Since the new semester is starting up Tuesday, I won't have as much time to write, so truth for me.

*He's a comedian.

14. rioT6296

rioT6296 a girl who dreams (:

hm, this looks fun :)

truth for Darth Osiris: What is a shipping that you absolutely can not stand?

I'll take a truth as well.

15. Mr. Joker

Vycksta's dare. It was fun to write.

D_O, that was amazing. G.I. is pretty darn pimp too if I do say so for myself.

rioT6296: What do you think Ash would give Dawn for christmas and vise-versa?

I'll take another Drabble-Dare, perferably Christmas-ey.

16. darklord18

darklord18 Cheekyshipper

I dare you to a psiluckshipping drabble involving CHristmas.

and I take my dare off next week

and I take a truth

17. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

I guess I'm nil for ideas right now. Here's what I scraped up: The One You're With.

Truth for darklord18: What's one couple that you support that you are not at all comfortable multishipping and why?

I'll take truth.

18. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

Skiyomi's drabble dare: Buy One, Get One Free!

Skiyomi: Have you ever made a Slayers/Pokemon cross-over pairing or considered one? If so, who would be in it/them?

I'll take a... truth, please!

19. Mr. Joker

20. riolulu

riolulu <riolulu_sppf.exe>

Nope. I'm not one to ship characters that have a big age gap unless you count Ash as being 18 or whatever...But I don't. So no, not really.

fufufufuffufufufuffufu this is gonna be fun.

I dare you to write a PERFECTSHIPPING drabble that is a HAPPY drabble and NOT about a breakup or something. It has to have a happy ending. And a happy beginning. And a happy middle. DO EEET.

<3 ily

I want a dare this time. :3 I'm feeling adventurous! >D

~riolulu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.