1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 2)

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Sweet May, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

To be perfectly honest, I'm not into cross-over ships. I can't even think of a single one I like.

But, in the name of due diligence, I will try to think of one for Slayers/Pokemon. It is a beguiling notion, is it not? HOHOHO! *strange*

I'm going to say Sylphiel/Brock because Gourry's just not that into Syphiel and she needs to find a man who can appreciate a lady. Also Brock and Gourry share the same english VA.

Dare for riololu: I dare you to write a Belleshipping drabble involving some kind of misunderstanding.

I'll take a shippy banner or avatar making dare.

2. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

I don't really know.. but when I first played Platinum and saw the one-sided Barry x Crasher Wake stuff goin' on... well, I cracked up. XD

That's the only one I remember tbth. >.<

Skiyomi: I dare you to make a banner of the Sylphiel/Brock cross-over ship you thought up. >D

I'll take another drabble dare. :3

3. Mr. Joker

Mr. Joker keep calm & carry on

riolulu's drabble dare is in my sig. But she's seen it already.

Pokefan: I darez you to write a PsiLuck Drabble involving cake. >3

Surprise me. I only do drabble-dares though :>

4. Nightlingbolt

Nightlingbolt AKA Nightlingbolt

TBH, I'm pretty tolerant in terms of shipping. I do hate UlquiHime for reasons I have previously stated, though.

Mr. Joker, I dare you to write a Belleshipping drabble about Chanukah, which spell check apparently doesn't recognize. Firefox is a Nazi.

Drabble-dare, please!

5. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/sylphielbrock.png[/img139]

...Actually, there are a whole bunch of reasons why not, but THERE YOU GO.

Dare for Darth Osiris: I dare you to write a drabble for the pairing of your choice containing absolutely no dialogue.

I'll take truth.

6. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

Here ya go Adam! You're dare: Birthday Wishes DO Come True! (there was cake... but only a little. I kinda faded that part out a bit, sorry. xD;)

Skiyomi: Which is your least favorite Slayers ship?

I'll take a drabble-dare! =D

7. darklord18

darklord18 Cheekyshipper

/\ I dare you to do a pearlshipping drabble.

tomorrow I take my dare off.

you mean like I wouldn't ship any of the involve with the shipping?

well to answer taht is contestshipping, I just can't ship May and Drew with any other characters.

I take a truth please.

8. Elite Four Muadita

Elite Four Muadita Well-Known Member

Hmm DarkLord tell me what is your favorite shipping in the series, and what would you do if the creators killed off a member of said shipping.

ill take a DARE

9. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

That'd be Zelgadis/Lina for several reasons. 1. It clashes with my OTP Zelgadis/Amelia. 2. It would immediately devolve into fighting, IMO. And not innuendo-laden fighting like Xellos/Filia. The bad kind of fighting. 3. It's popularity overshadows the totally awesome canon pairings. 4. Most people who ship it are Zelgadis fangirls who bash Amelia like crazy. I like Amelia ;_;

...That felt good to get out.

Dare for Elite Four Muadita: Write a drabble for your favorite pairing that takes place ten years in the future.

I'll take a drabble dare.

(be advised that I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in more than five years, which is why I strongly suggest glomming something off my shipping list (part 1 / part 2) or you will get nothing but errant nonesense.)

*has an ominous feeling*

10. Secret Identity

Secret Identity Pseudo Trainer

I'm relatively new here, so I'll keep it simple: Skiyomi, I dare you to write a drabble pairing together your two least favorite Pokemon characters.

I'll take a truth to be safe, for now.

11. Nightlingbolt

Nightlingbolt AKA Nightlingbolt

@Skiyomi: Here's your dare/my experiment (Promise Me Nothing).

@Secret Identity: What fandoms do you ship in?

Another drabble-dare, please! The workload isn't as bad as it could be, but then, it's only the second week.

12. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

Here's darklord18's drabble dare: I Love Mistletoes!

Darth Osiris: I dare you to write a drabble of the oddest Human x Pokémon ship you can think of that takes place on New Years.

I'll take another drabble dare. :]

13. darklord18

darklord18 Cheekyshipper

Well if you don't know it Cheekyshipping, Mira x Max and if they kill of one of them I be really mad and might never watch the show again but it a nevermet shipping so they haven't met yet.

Pokefan I dare you to do a Ikarishipping drabble involving Christmas cake.

I take a dare but no Fan art for drabble/one shot I to busy atm with making thing do them.

14. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

I can't really think of any characters I especially dislike, so I just chose two I'm not very fond of. Purrfection.

Dare for darklord18: Put "Have a Rocketshippy Christmas!" in your signature for a full day.

I'll take truth.

15. XxM!styxX

XxM!styxX shooting the moon ☆

Gaaaiiiiz i'm back! woo!
    What is your downright-cannot-stand-it least favorite ship from slayers and why?

I'll take truth also :p

16. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

Here's darklords drabble dare!: Supah Sweet

XxM!styxX: What is your opinion on SapphirePearlshipping? Do you like it, dislike it, etc.? (lol, random ship. :p)

I'll take a truth, please! x)

17. MapleRoses

MapleRoses Jaejoong is HERO

18. ArcanineOod

ArcanineOod Peace, perfect peace

I apologise for my inactivity of late! I'll get up to speed on everything as soon as I can!

Same sex fluff, no doubt! I don't go in for writing lemons. >_<

It's a little late for me to say this, but: I believe I asked for Big the Cat x Rouge the Bat, not Blaze the Cat, but that's okay. ^_^

OMG! A huuuge meteorite is heading straight for us! A character you know whose name begins with B is in charge of getting everyone in their immediate area into safe underground bunkers that will shield them from the disastruous impact. After their family, their next thought is to make sure the person they love is safe. My question to you is: Who is the one this character wishes to save?

In other words:
    Choose a character beginning with B. Who is the one they love and would want to save from certain death?

These questions are just getting more complicated... =/

Anyway, I will take a Truth, if you please. ^_^
    xX

19. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

I actually already answered that on this very page, but here we go again.

That would be Zelgadis/Lina. Zelgadis/Amelia is my OTP and I also love Lina/Gourry. Both those ships have characters who's personalities compliment each other perfectly. I feel like Zelgadis and Amelia are better people when they're together and the same goes for Gourry and Lina. But... Zel and Lina? DEVOLVE.

It doesn't help that many of the Zelgadis/Lina fans bashed Amelia and Gourry whom I adore. It helps even less that quite a few (not all) supporters of Zelgadis/Lina are Zelgadis fangirls who ship him with Lina because she's such an id character that they feel like they're pairing themselves with him.

Truth for ArcanineOod: I'm not sure if I've asked this yet, but when did you start liking Luna/Neville and why?

I'll take a shippy banner or avatar making dare.

20. XxM!styxX

XxM!styxX shooting the moon ☆

@Skiyomi: make a Ron/Hermione banner :D

I don't ship same sex and since I'm already a Contestshipper and Ikarishipper, I don't support it. But in the end (as long as you're not separating Ash or Misty) I'm pretty indifferent about it. It has as much of a chance as Imageshipping so blah :)

I'll take a drabble dare. X)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.