• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@pokefan#493
Tell me two (or more) reasons why you like a particular ship.
Oh, and yes, mention that ship :) I'd like to know.

I'll choose...Comashipping for this one. XD I like Comashipping because of their conflicting personalities. Shinji is a jerk and Satoshi is the good guy, so some interesting interactions is bound to happen between them. My second reason is their relationship. This is one of my favorite hero/rival pairings, especially since it's heavily focused on in the anime. You can just feel the tension and the sparks flying whenever they meet. ;3

XxM!styxX: I dare you to write a Penguinshipping drabble that takes place in the Grand Festival and in Hikari's POV.

I'll take a drabble-dare.

darklord18

/\ Pat I dare you to do a Drabble for Team rocket grunt x Mira involving stealing stuff.

my dare done

I take a drabble dare. Note only from these series

Golden sun
Tales of
Pokemon

Hyuu while I take a while to do the other dares and remember what they were. I'll stick around for a bit~

Darklord18, I dare you to make a Penguinshipping drabble involving the library~

With that, I take a dare. ;D

Kanata

L u c k y.
Hyuu while I take a while to do the other dares and remember what they were. I'll stick around for a bit~

Darklord18, I dare you to make a Penguinshipping drabble involving the library~

With that, I take a dare. ;D

Okay, I'm sorta new but, this thread looks fun!
Okay, Sweet May I dare you to make an Appealshipping drabble ;^P
I'll take; Truth y'all!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@Skiyomi: make a Ron/Hermione banner

Here 'tis:

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/ronhermione2.png?[/img139]

Truth for Kanata: What are your top three favorite non-Pokemon pairings and why do you like them?

I'll take Truth.

Kanata

L u c k y.
Truth for Kanata: What are your top three favorite non-Pokemon pairings and why do you like them?
Okay, well. The first is from Death Note, then the second is from Degrassi then the third is from Roseanne ;]
1. Light x Misa- Well, I know Light just used Misa, but it was super sweet how much she cared for him. How she would do anything for him, I guess it's because of my urge to find someone that would go that far for my love, that cared so much they would do anything for me. It was also really sweet when Light told Misa to pass on the Death Note and she was all, "Finally, Light wants me to just be a normal wife,"
2. Spinner x Holly J.- Omg, this is like my favorite Degrassi ship ever, because Holly J. blurted out her love for Spinner after he got shot. Then he told her he's flattered but he's happy with Jane excuse me for a moment fdhglvjhbrg. Okay back to normal then when Jane was cheating, Holly convinced her to stop because Spinner was the best anyone should ever want. It's just to cute for words, trust me; Holly wants Spinner but wants the best for him at the same time I need another moment; fdjkbfdkfg.
3. Darlene x David- David was Darlene's first love, David wanted Darlene to love him so badly; he let her cheat on him! It's just sweet how David loves her that much.

Okay Skiyomi, what is your favorite yuri ship from Pokemon?
I'll take truth again ;]

Last edited:

MapleRoses

Jaejoong is HERO
OMG! A huuuge meteorite is heading straight for us! A character you know whose name begins with B is in charge of getting everyone in their immediate area into safe underground bunkers that will shield them from the disastruous impact. After their family, their next thought is to make sure the person they love is safe. My question to you is: Who is the one this character wishes to save?

In other words:
Choose a character beginning with B. Who is the one they love and would want to save from certain death?

B?
Urm.... Brendan, maybe?
:D
Just a random thought. And the one he wishes to save is probably May, aside of his family.
I couldn't imagine this happening, though o_O
Drew would be so much p***ed off x(
I just could think this happens in the game :)

Truth for Kanata:
Mention a same sex (could be yaoi or yuri) ship that you just detest with the reason(s).

A drabble dare. (No lemons please! x.x )

rioT6296

a girl who dreams (:
ahh, it's been a long time since I've been on here :)

rioT6296: What do you think Ash would give Dawn for christmas and vise-versa?

hm...maybe he would give her a ribbon (that looked like a contest ribbon, and HE made it) that had "best friend" engraved on it, ahahaha :D
but then again, it is sort of corny xD

@~NaThziVOIR~: I dare you to write a drabble about Wadshipping (Ditto and chewing gum xDD...and this is actually a REAL shipping, found it on Bulbapedia)

and I guess I'll take a One-Shot Dare ;)

^ I dare you to write an Ikarishipping one-shot with one-sided Pearlshipping. I reallyreallyreally want to read one! ;_;

Here's darklord's dare: Suspicious, much?

I'll take another drabble-dare. PLEASE DON'T HOLD BACK. xD

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Okay Skiyomi, what is your favorite yuri ship from Pokemon?

I regret to say that I don't really have one. Yuri ships are sadly misrepresented in the Skiyomi's Favorite Pairings lexicon. In my defense, the female cast of Pokemon has expanded a lot since I stopped watching.

But, y'know what? I'm going to adopt one here and now. ...It'll be... yes. Cissy/Lorelei since I like both of them and they'd look damn good together. Not great logic, but I've seen worse. Does that even have a name? HMMM.

Truth for pokefan#493: I dare you to write a drabble for the pairing of your choice in which someone lies to someone else.

I'll take a drabble dare.

(be advised that I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in more than five years, which is why I strongly suggest glomming something off my shipping list (part 1 / part 2) or you will get nothing but errant nonesense.)

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Skiyomi, I dare you to write a Harry x Ginny drabble, taking place at the world cup in book 4 x3

Truth please!

rioT6296

a girl who dreams (:
^ I dare you to write an Ikarishipping one-shot with one-sided Pearlshipping. I reallyreallyreally want to read one! ;_;

well, here's your dare ^^: Unexpected
*Sorry it's sort of horrible...I was rushed >.<

Truth for Mr. Joker:
Was there any shipping that you used to support in the past that you regret to support now? If so, which shipping and why?

and I'll take a drabble-dare :)

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
...what makes 'Legendary' shippings attractive to you in three sentences or less?

Sorry for not posting a looooooong, while, just you know had to clear my head and blah blah blah and other stuff...okay now onward to the truth.

Well for one, most legendaries are usually one of a kind and thus can only have one mate, something that does oddly appeal to me anyways. Another reason is the hybrids you can create with them, I mean has anyone here been guilty of creating a Kyodon though? I have. A strange yet bizarre reason is kinda weird (Three synonyms in a row!) I like the thought that every pokemon especially legendaries should have the ability to breed thus they get Next GENS!

@ misachiiHave you ever made a next gen character of your OTP?

Surprise me! Though I warn you now, all artwork outside of the literature will look like a 5-year-old's work, just a little warning. The literature looks like a 6-year-old's. XD

rioT6296

a girl who dreams (:
^ @CyberBlastoise: okay, I dare you to write a drabble/one-shot about ANY SHIPPING of your choice...but, it has to have something to do with chicken...the food. (hahahaha, I said "chicken" 'cause I feel like eating chicken right now xD)
and don't worry about your writing, it doesn't have to be perfect!

well, here's Misachii's dare (a Belleshipping drabble): A New Beginning

I'll take another drabble-dare (;

darklord18

I dare you to do a Max x Harley drabble

and I get onto Cyn Dawn x Kenny drabble later.

I take a truth in teh mean time.

Kanata

L u c k y.
Truth for Kanata:
Mention a same sex (could be yaoi or yuri) ship that you just detest with the reason(s).
Well there's not many because everyone looks so damn good with each other XDDDD
Well, there's only one that I can't stand and it's *Drumroll* Alfshipping, because well...I don't like that many Max pairings with characters that aren't in his age group. I don't know why either Though I can live with Harley x Max xDDD And besides, Max is just to nerdy for Satoshi, it just dosn't work for me, lol.
Okay BlazeFusion76 have you ever stopped supporting a shipping, if so then why?
I'll take my first DRABBLE DARE

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi, I dare you to write a Harry x Ginny drabble, taking place at the world cup in book 4 x3

Roger that!

Glimpse.

Dare for Kanata: Write a Gary/Misty drabble in an AU where Misty meets Gary in the beginning instead of Ash.

I'll take truth.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
well, I guess we all know who I am going to do...in the meantime, one drabble is due.

^ Do you know who I chose? Nah that's not the real question, the real one is What is your least favorite yuri pairing and why?

I'll take a truth

Status
Not open for further replies.