• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitzsuna

This looks fun...can I join? :D

And I'll take a Truth

Edit: Oops, I'll just use Let's see.. If your OTP was said to have became canon, would you be in disbelief, or think to yourself "I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!"? as CyberBlastoise's truth

Last edited:
^ Um.. You're supposed to ask the above poster a question since (s)he chose truth. Oh well. 'Guess I'll have to do it. :|

Kitzsuna: Do you support any poly ship? If so, who are in it? If not, who would be in it?

Here's Skiyomi's dare: The Hurtful Truth

I'll also take truth. 8)

Last edited:

Kanata

L u c k y.
Okay Skiyomi-kun, here's teh dare you gave me ;]

pokefan#493
Will you please tell me at least one yaoi/yuri shipping you support and why?

I'll take truth bb.

Kitzsuna

Truth for Kanata:
What would you consider to be the most epic ship in the Pokemon anime? Why?

Here's the truth Pokefan gave me:

I'm not an official shipper of any poly ship, but I do find 3Shi shipping (with Satoshi, Shigeru, and Hiroshi) to be interesting. ;)

I'll take another truth

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
What is your least favorite yuri pairing and why?

While it's true that I don't support a lot of yuri pairings, it's also true that I don't really dislike any of them I can think of to an especially great degree. The one I've managed to come up with after racking my brains is Faye/Ed from Cowboy Bebop (If you watched Cowboy Bebop you'd know that Ed is a girl).

First off, there's the age difference. Ed is only 13. Plus in the dysfunctional family that is the Bebop, I kinda see them like sisters. Plus I prefer Faye with Spike. Ed need not be shipped!

Truth for Kitzsuna: What do you think is the strongest argument against your favorite pairing?

I'll take a shippy banner or avatar making dare.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Was there any shipping that you used to support in the past that you regret to support now? If so, which shipping and why?
PearlShipping |8 the fandom ruined it and I now hate it with love <3

Skiyomi: I dare you to make a MikanShipping banner! (Jasmine x Cissy)

Drabble Dare please~

darklord18

I dare you to do a drabble on the shipping you most hate.

Have you ever read a Lemon one-shot, chaptered ect. of your favourite shipping?

nope there nothing on my OTP

I take a truth, or a dare but no Fan art/Drabbles/one shots.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Let's see.. If your OTP was said to have became canon, would you be in disbelief, or think to yourself "I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!"?
hmmm...well, I would probably be in complete disbelief at first. You see, my two characters have not met each other but once and then they were in a bit of a squabble. Although I would totally love it if they did become a canon ship and be like, "I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!" even though I didn't.

Hmmm...still got that drabble to work on...

Darklord - If Cheekyshipping did not exist whom would you pair Max and Mira with respectively and why?

Surprise me! no art plz.

Last edited:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Another dare bites the dust! Another Year Over

@CyberBlastoise: I was going to dare you, but now I'm curious. What is your OTP?

Truth, please!

rioT6296

a girl who dreams (:
I dare you to do a Max x Harley drabble

^ well, here's your dare!: Mistaken

@Darth Osiris: What's your least favorite shipping with Ash in it? Why?

and I'll take a One-Shot Dare!

darklord18

I dare you to do a Mira x Team rocket grunt one - shot dare (sorry but I blame the anime for making me think this)

Darklord - If Cheekyshipping did not exist whom would you pair Max and Mira with respectively and why?

Max would be Max x Ralts as taht the only thing I see him with.

Mira would be Mira x Abra or Mira x Sandshrew or Mira x Buck.

and I nearly finish Sweet May two dares.

I take a dare, but no fan art or drabble/one shot. I busy doing the others atm.

pokefan#493
Will you please tell me at least one yaoi/yuri shipping you support and why?

dang, I already used Comashipping for my last truth. xD; I'ma going with SapphirePearlshipping. :3

Let's see.. *coughs* ..I (proudly) support SapphirePearl because of how they hit it off as girlfriends so easily in the animé. Hikari looked up to Haruka and idolized her...and Haruka blushed at the compliments, flattered.. *sighs* They're just so damn sexi
cute together, too! And and and...!

Um, yeah. That's why I support it. 83

darklord: I dare you to put "Dawn x Max is my OTP <333" in your sig for...a week. :p

I'll take a drabble-dare, plz.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Fufufufufu.

pokefan#493: I dare you to do a Mockshipping(PaulxUrsula) drabble.

I will take truth.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi: I dare you to make a MikanShipping banner! (Jasmine x Cissy)

Gotcha.

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/mikanshipping.png[/img139]

Truth for Trainer Yusuf: Which is more important to you in the pairings you like... evidence that they might like each other or perceived compatibility?

I'll take truth.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Another dare bites the dust! Another Year Over

@CyberBlastoise: I was going to dare you, but now I'm curious. What is your OTP?

Truth, please!

Well, it is AgainstShipping, the pairing of Paul and Zoey.

What was the first Pokemon shipping you supported fully?

I'll take a surprise though no Artwork please.

EDIT: I finished this dare.
^ @CyberBlastoise: okay, I dare you to write a drabble/one-shot about ANY SHIPPING of your choice...but, it has to have something to do with chicken...the food. (hahahaha, I said "chicken" 'cause I feel like eating chicken right now xD)
and don't worry about your writing, it doesn't have to be perfect!

well, here's Misachii's dare (a Belleshipping drabble): A New Beginning

I'll take another drabble-dare (;

here ya go, oh and one question...Do you want fries with that?

Last edited:

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
This looks like fun...Could i join.
Cyberblastoise I dare you to write a drabble about Twinleafshipping involving a double battle...
As for me I'll take a dare but no artwork as i suck

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Max would be Max x Ralts as taht the only thing I see him with.

on the subject on Max x things... MAX X TEAPOT, MAX X LAMPPOST, MAX X DEODERANT, MAX X MILK CARTON.

So darklord, if you were forced to ship Max with a thing, what would you ship him with?

Sorry but I just had to do that rofl.

So uh, gimme a truth and nothing generic please. XP

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
What was the first Pokemon shipping you supported fully?

That'd be Pokeshipping. It was probably the first ship I supported in general, though at the time I didn't know what shipping meant. I think they had the kind of relationship I could relate to especially well at that age XD

Truth for Mel-Girl: What's your favorite Duke/Otogi and what are the reasons why you think it works best?

I'll take a drabble dare.

(be advised that I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in more than five years, which is why I strongly suggest glomming something off my shipping list (part 1 / part 2) or you will get nothing but errant nonesense.)

Kitzsuna

drabble dare for Skiyomi: I dare you to do a Howl/Sophie drabble :D

Truth for Kitzsuna: What do you think is the strongest argument against your favorite pairing?

Hm..I would have to say it would be the fact that both characters (May/Haruka & Drew/Shuu) aren't on the show anymore.

I'll take a...drabble dare?

Status
Not open for further replies.