• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklord18

I dare you to do your Marley x character of your choice from Marley point of view.

I remove my dare from Pokefan

So darklord, if you were forced to ship Max with a thing, what would you ship him with?

Max x that Pokenav, come on every episode he seen with it.

here is my Vivi x Max drabble dare by Sweet may.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10986716&postcount=286

I take another truth as I trying to finish my other dares atm.

Last edited:

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
If it's okay, then Cyber... Ever liked a HumanxPokemon pair that made no sense (like... DawnxDunsparce, as an example)? Or ever randomly thought of one? And if so, what's the story behind it? (Kind of a long question, but I was having a hard time coming up with something... doesn't need a long answer xD)

I have not really supported any Human x Pokemon ships let alone ones that don't make any sense.

Darklord: If you could have Mira and Max meet in any situation what would happen and how would you feel it would go?

I'll take a Drabble dare for the time being.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
riolulu: If you could have your favorite ship come true by having your least favorite one happen as well would you? If they happen to share the same character as one of the people look at your second favorite ones.

Um...you mean like Ash goes to Dawn and is like "IM DATING RITCHIA DAWN YAYA" so Dawn is like "I thought Ash liked me so I didn't wanna date drew, but now I know ash doesn't so i'll dat drew now! :D" ummm...no. not worth it. I'd be too upset about Ritchie and Ash. :\

I'll take a Drabble dare for the time being.

I dare you to write a belleshipping drabble including a waterfall. :3

I'll take a dare of any kind EXCEPT graphic because I suck at the computer :p

~riolulu

pikachuluver44

pokemon anime luver
I dare riolulu to make your signature say you love your "insert least favourite ship here" for a week! MUHAHAHA

I take Truth

Zanui

Oddball Shipper
You step into your house after a long day of work/school, and you've had a horrible day. You pop some coffee into the maker and storm upstairs to your bedroom. You open the door, and...OH MY GOD IT'S _____ AND _____!!! THEY ARE _______!! That so made your day! =D Today's awesome now!

Who would the two characters in this story be for you, and what would they be doing?

~riolulu

The characters are totally Volkner and Flint, and they are "naked and drinking tea like nothing's wrong." Pffft, I would totally throw that coffee out and join them for some tea. >3

All right pikachuluver, if your favorite Pokemon ship became official in exchange for your least favorite person in real life becoming the main character of the series (or if you're not one to dislike people, your least favorite character), would you do it?

I'll take a dare, as long as it doesn't involve creating banners or avatars. :3

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Zanui, I dare you to write a drabble where it contains Oba/Flint and Denji/Volkner paired with people other than each other.

What's your favorite Duke/Otogi and what are the reasons why you think it works best?

You mean pairing? Alrighty. Uh... I like many Otogi pairings. Can I list my top three? I think I'll list my top three.

1. Perservereshipping - Otogi/Duke x Anzu/Tea: I feel like the two would click very well. Anzu's not one of those fangirls and they both have dreams of their own that aren't all Duel Monster related. Plus both are very funky, I can see them both hitting it off in the clubs, haha. Otogi's all Mr. Smexy and probably would suit someone who's fun but knows when to be serious and Anzu's very much like that. They'd be hot on the dancefloor, I totally need to write more Perservereshipping.

2. Mastershipping - Seto x Otogi/Duke: Partially for hotness but also they're both Game Masters in their own way. Otogi's fun, which is what Seto needs but Otogi is no idiot either. I personally think Otogi has trickery of his own and could catch Seto's eyes. IDK it makes sense in my head and is totally kinky. Oh and they're both in the gaming business with Seto and his Duel Disk thing and Otogi with his Dungeon Dice Monsters. I really want Seto to try that game rofl.

3. Bondageshipping - Yami Marik x Otogi/Duke: Shaddap, the name makes me lol and the kinky fanfiction with these two is great. Otogi's a sex bomb and Yami Marik's a psycho. It could make for some overly kinky horror and it'll amuse me. IDK one day the ship seemed hot to me and that's that.

So uh, there we go!

I'll take a truth, I guess. Teehee.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I dare riolulu to make your signature say you love your "insert least favourite ship here" for a week! MUHAHAHA

ugh, done. -.-

I'll take a truth, I guess. Teehee.

So um...I pretty much know everything about you but uh....hmm. Um if you could design a flag for yout OTP, what would it look like? [/fail]

I'll take myself another DARE since LAST TIME I got one that required no effort DX

~riolulu

Pokefan If you OTP was offically announced as never going to happen what would you do???

What would I DO? Nothing, I suppose. If the writers decided that, then who am I to whine about it? I would, however, be really disappointed. But, since this is Pokémon we're talking about, it would be expected. (Not that I'm saying they'd actually say that, God forbid. D=)

riolulu: I dare you to write a Member x Member one-shot/drabble that's full of silly crack with mentions of Contestshipping.

I'll take another truth, y'all.

Last edited:

Zanui

Oddball Shipper
Zanui, I dare you to write a drabble where it contains Oba/Flint and Denji/Volkner paired with people other than each other.

Here! First ever drabble I've written, and it was fun. xD Oh, and this got me into a new ship. I like Flint and Jasmine together now. xDD

Pokefan, scenario truths are fun, so I'll give you one of those!
Okay, so you walk into a grocery store, but the item you need, _____, is nowhere to be found! Oh look, it's in _____'s shopping cart! But _____ is currently in the middle of a violent fight with ______, and they're both using their shopping carts as weapons. What do you do? >:O

I'll take a truth this time!

darklord18

truth for you, is there any shipping you just can't understand for any reason?

Darklord: If you could have Mira and Max meet in any situation what would happen and how would you feel it would go?

I I have then meet in a situation were one is in trouble (Runing from wield pokemon or something like that) and the other saving them, then they get inot a fight then get lost and decide to make camp, they have some more fight (over small thing like Mira hair and Max Height.) but they so realize they lover eachother and they start talking about stuff then the next morning they find out they were close to town, they decide to go on a journey together.

I take a Dare. But no fan art.

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
ok darklord here's your dare...
i dare you to write a gymshipping (brockXmisty) drabble but as though they met after 10 years apart...(lol)
as for me i'll take a truth as i'm still working on a dare

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi, I dare you to make an Ablazeshipping (RoarkxCharizard) banner and put it in your signature for three days... Assuming that's allowed, of course. xD

Gotcha on the first, no can do on the second. I said "banner or avatar making dare". There's a reason I didn't say signature dare.

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/ablazeshippingdare.png[/img139]

Truth for Mr. amazing400: What attracted you to pearlshipping in the first place?

I'll take truth.

@Skiyomi: Would you rather support Honorshipping or Sacredshipping?

And I will be taking truth.

Zanui

Oddball Shipper
truth for you, is there any shipping you just can't understand for any reason?

Well, there are A LOT of pairings in Pokemon that I'll never understand. xD But as for shippings that actually make sense that I still can't understand... maybe Ironshipping? It's obvious that Riley and Byron know each other, due to one line on either of their parts (and due to the fact that they both train on Iron Island), but I've never seen the chemistry. I dunno, maybe it's a lack of evidence (total hypocrite, I know xD)? Of course I don't mind the pairing or anything, I just don't understand it. > 3>;

Gotcha on the first, no can do on the second. I said "banner or avatar making dare". There's a reason I didn't say signature dare.

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/ablazeshippingdare.png[/img139]

Okay, I just wasn't sure so I threw that part in there. xD

Swampert, ever had a pairing that you hated at first, but the more you thought about it the more it grew on you? Or maybe you just don't mind it anymore?

I'll take a dare, as long as it doesn't involve making avatars and banners.

Last edited:

Misachii

Okay, here's Mr. amazing400's drabble-dare.(again):
Not So Bad
Zanui, I dare you to make a cavaliershipping involving one of the characters breaking a rule or law.
I'll take truth.

@Zanui: EliteUndershipping, actually. But now I love it.

@Misachii: Have you ever had a ship you really loved, but now you have little interest in?

I'll take dare this time for the heck of it.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Here's my latest dare: The Line

Ugh.

@SwampertxInfernape: I dare you to write a Yurishipping drabble (Kelly x Zoey).

I'll take truth this time.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@Skiyomi: Would you rather support Honorshipping or Sacredshipping?

I would say Sacredshipping, but that's entirely on the basis of secondhand information since their appearances coincide with one of the many gaping holes in my viewership of the anime.

Truth for Darth Osiris: What's your favorite shippy moment from Yugioh?

I'll take a drabble dare.

(be advised that I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in more than five years, which is why I strongly suggest glomming something off my shipping list (part 1 / part 2) or you will get nothing but errant nonesense.)

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
there's two drabbles, I owe, well, I'll get them done quick. Until then,

Skiyomi- I dare you to write a Rocketshipping drabble with both characters in prison.

I'll take a Truth

Misachii

Finally, I can answer my truth. :)
Okay, I guess I used to be obsessed with Ikarishipping. I don't think I like it so much now.
I'll take a dare that doesn't involve making banners.
Thanks~
Okay... Cyber, your truth is:
Do you support pokemon X Human crackshippings? If yes, which one do you like the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.