• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Darato, I dare you to do an anti-contestshipping drabble.:D

She rushed away from him as soon as the contest had ended. She couldn't help, but feel bad and not understand why she had once liked him. He was the world's biggest jerk and would show it off almost anywhere he went. How she regretted coming all the way to Johto for him, just to get nothing, but coldness back. She felt stupid for leaving from traveling with her friends in hopes to try and start a relationship that would never be. As she looked up at the moon she couldn't help, but smile since she knew her friends wherever they might be could be looking at the same moon and put them together again for those few seconds.

He walked away after getting his first place ribbon feeling happy with himself. He walked out the doors with some girl he had just met holding on to his arm feeling like she was the luckiest girl in the world. As he walked with this new girl by his side he couldn't help, but feel happy with himself, he gets to meet a new girl with each contest he goes to and have some time with her before leaving. He laughed as he recalled the tome he thought that May girl would be someone to start a relationship with, this way he can have as many girls as he wants and leave them the next day.

Misachii I dare you to write a drabble on BoulderShipping

I'll take truth

L.F.D.

Okay, so you walk into a grocery store, but the item you need, The Bag Of Mystery, is nowhere to be found! Oh look, it's in Ash's shopping cart! But Ash is currently in the middle of a violent fight with Barry, and they're both using their shopping carts as weapons.

What do you do?: I'd run over there and, when they're not paying attention, snatch my item from Ash, leaving him and his lover Barry quarreling~

Answers in Bold. :p

Darato: What was the first shipping you've ever disliked? It can be for any fandom.

I'll take another truth.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Oh, God, my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh shipping moment? It's been way too long! Maybe I should rewatch the original series.

Anyway, my favorite shipping moment from YGO would have to be when Yugi forced Yami to take over for his date with Tea. Yami was so tsundere in that scene that it wasn't even funny! Except it was.

Skiyomi: Would you rather ship Gwen with Trent or Geoff?

I'll try a drabble-dare this time.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Darato: What was the first shipping you've ever disliked? It can be for any fandom.

Don't really have a ship I dislike. I find they can all be fun in their own way.

Darth Osiris I dare you to write a ship about any two members from this thread.

I'll also take a drabble dare.

L.F.D.

pokefan#493: What's your favorite shippy fanfic and why?

Hmm.. It's kind of a tie between Through Time and Space (by Bubbles18) and One Pink Scarf (by GlowingGreenEyes on ff). They're both Pearlshipping fanfics... I loved Through Time and Space because of how the author made the story seem highly believable (ignoring the M-rated parts, haha. ..And the age boosts) and how many plots, twists, and continuous shippy moments her story had.

I like One Pink Scarf because of it's dark and edgy feel. It's fairly well written, and can keep you on the edge of your seat through it all the way. That, and I thouroughly enjoy Pearlshipping fanfics with one-sided Ikari. This one had all of them in-character, which was a HUGE relief.

Darato: I dare you to write a Redvineshipping (Gary x Zoey) drabble involving sharp remarks and some cheesy fluff.

I'll take a drabble-dare.

Last edited:

darklord18

Pat I think I dare you to do a Member x member shipping of your choices.

i dare you to write a gymshipping (brockXmisty) drabble but as though they met after 10 years apart...(lol)

okay i do it when I have time

I take a truth please

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi: Would you rather ship Gwen with Trent or Geoff?

First off, I've got to cop to the fact that, while I did see all of TDI, I only saw a few episodes of TDA. Therefore some changes might have happened that I'm not aware of. They probably did too. Dern teenagers and your capriciousness!

But I always thought Gwen and Trent were cool as well as Geoff and Bridgette. Gwen and Geoff had a nice dynamic in one episode I saw, but I gotta go with Trent on this one.

Truth for riolulu: Would you say that your favorite shippings are best expressed by you: a. through art b. through fanfiction c. through discussion or d. through mental illness ?

Option d is not judging you. In fact, it's judging me XD

I'll take a shippy banner or avatar making dare.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Darato: I dare you to write a Redvineshipping (Gary x Zoey) drabble involving sharp remarks and some cheesy fluff.

"How do you even call that contest stuff real Pokemon battling"

Gary said to Zoey.

"At least they get to show off there moves in all kinds of ways. That isn't about using them on others"

Zoey replied back smiling.

"Well at least we don't dress them up and make them dance around"

Gary said laughing a bit.

"Well at least I have more ribbons than you have badges"

Zoey said with a smirk.

"That was just rude sweetie"

Gary said back to her.

"You had it coming"

Zoey said to him.

"I need a hug to make me feel better"

Gary said with puppy dog eyes.

Zoey said nothing, but slowly moved towards him and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him softly.

"I love you Gare Bear"

Zoey said to him.

"I love you too Zo Bo"

Gary said back to her before kissing her, as the sun set behind them.

Skiyomi I dare you to make a banner showing a ship between Stanley and Blanche from Golden Girls

blanche.jpg

Stanzbornak0.jpg

I'll take a truth

L.F.D.

Um...I forgot the contestshipping. is that okay? Or should I go fix it? Anyway, I did it...click here.

That's alright. I had alot of fun reading it anyway. xD;;;

Finished my dareeeee.

Darato (I keep getting you, rofl): Is there any Poké x Human poly ship you support? If so, who's in it? If not, who would be in it?

Give me a truth.

Last edited:

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
This seems like fun, so I'm in.
BTW: I don't know how to make links for dares and pictures don't come up in my sig or anything.

Right, a truth um... who is your favourite shipping pair and what do you want to happen to their relationship in the future?

I will take a Truth to start with.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi I dare you to make a banner showing a ship between Stanley and Blanche from Golden Girls

... 'kay.

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/sbdare.png[/img139]

Truth for TR4eva: What Rocketshippy opportunities do you think the anime has missed out on?

Truth for me.

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
um... I think that they have missed out on an epic friendship and life-threatening story where one of them has to make a great sacrifice to save the other from DEATH.

ok, a truth for Skiyomi: Which Shipping is the most obvious to you and do you think that the way it has been shown is effective?

I'll take a Dare but, I don't know if pictures would come up, so I will have a go if I'm given a picture dare.

MYSharona

I got this dare from Skiyomi about a year ago...and it's finally finished, hooray!

For MYSharona: I dare you to write a Rocketshipping drabble that involves hobos to some degree.

Here is the drabble. Sorry for the wait, Skiyomi! I really need to stop procrastinating so much. XD;

For TR4eva: I dare you to find a fanart for a never-met ship of your choice and link to it in your sig for two days.

As for me, I'd like a surprise. (Oops, but I forgot to mention, I can't do fanart dares.)

Last edited:

Darato

(o,..,o)
... 'kay.

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/sbdare.png[/img139]

Love it :D

pokefan#493;11082445[b said:
Darato[/b] (I keep getting you, rofl): Is there any Poké x Human poly ship you support? If so, who's in it? If not, who would be in it?

I’d say Ash and Pikachu if I needed to pick one. They’ve been with each other since the first episode and have grown a strong bound.

MYSharona: I dare you to write a drabble using any two Kanto Gym leaders.

I'll take a dare that isn't fan art.

L.F.D.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
ok, a truth for Skiyomi: Which Shipping is the most obvious to you and do you think that the way it has been shown is effective?

Hrm... an "obvious" pairing that comes to my mind is Fuu/Ferio from Magic Knight Rayearth. Now, I think "obvious" can sometimes be bad -- I mean, I'm not saying by any means that no hints is preferable, just that they should be subtle hints. But Fuu/Ferio I've got to make an exception for (even though I never finished season 2) because they always seemed much more... forthright than anything. They both knew that they liked each other and they were both logical people about it. I'm not sure how it ended with them, what with the two different worlds thing, but while they were together I think the pairing was presented fairly well.

Dare for Darato: Write a drabble for a pairing from a sitcom.

I'll take a drabble dare.

(be advised that I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in more than five years, which is why I strongly suggest glomming something off my shipping list (part 1 / part 2) or you will get nothing but errant nonesense.)

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
before I attempt the dare, can you explain 'never-met ship' please?
I'm not sure if the fanart will come up as it hasn't previously, but I will have a go.

Vycksta

TR4eva said:
before I attempt the dare, can you explain 'never-met ship' please?
I'm not sure if the fanart will come up as it hasn't previously, but I will have a go.
Although I am not MYSharona, i'll explain it. A never-met ship is a shipping in which the two (( or more )) characters involved have never met each other, not even indirectly, in canon. Taking what I ship as examples... Bifrostshipping (( Winona x Gardenia )) is a never-met as the two girls are in two different regions. However Strategistshipping (( Arianna x Proton )) is NOT never-met cause they are two of the stupid sexy Rocket Executives and therefore work and play together. 8)

Okay, i'll scuttle off now.

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
ok, thank you. Now time to start my dare...
may take awhile ;)

done, I couldn't find any better picture so if your not 100% happy I will try to find another...

Status
Not open for further replies.