1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 2)

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Sweet May, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TR4eva

TR4eva A Friendly Rocket

Is the picture ok? I tried to look for another but, I couldn't find any better ones of this ship. It's also been two days so I'm going to change it back to my old signature soon.

2. darklord18

darklord18 Cheekyshipper

I wouldn't really care, though I been a little freak out though. lol

for Skiyomi I dare you to do a drabble on one of your least favorite shippings.

I take a truth

3. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

My favorite shipping pair is Ash x Dawn, otherwise known as Pearlshipping. :3

As for what I want to happen... Well, I'd really like it if their (already strong) friendship was taken to the next level. Not mushy lovey-dovey scenes, but small subtle moments that wouldn't harm a single soul. Something that would fit into the anime such as light blushes, holding hands, etc. Generally sweet moments that make you go "Awww" and doesn't get in the way of the show's story. >w<

darklord18: Hmm.. If Mira was out of the question, who would you rather ship Max with? I know you don't ship Max around much, so that's why I asked. xP

I'll take a truth.

4. Vycksta

Vycksta Well-Known Member

Okay then lansbury9, for your truth... if you had to pair Lugia off with a human who would it be and why?

As for me? I'll take a truth. My writing muse is still up the wazoo.

5. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

:) Nice to see this back!

Gaaaah. Alright. I picked Yusuke/Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho. I Didn't Know Nightmares Could Be So Horrifying.

Truth for Vycksta: What Pretear pairings do you like and why?

I'll take truth.

6. Lovable Brat

Lovable Brat New Member

Hi, I'm new around here.

Skiyomi's truth: Let's say your favorite pairing is stuck on a desolated island and only have supplies to last a week there. After a week has gone by, they've run out of supplies and is most likely going to die. You have the power to decide who survives and who doesn't. However after you decide, a ship will magically appear and save the person who didn't die. Who would you pick and why? And would that person hook up with someone else or would he/she just die all alone?

Truth please.

7. alteredegoX

alteredegoX Sophi so silleh~

I know I was doing things here in the past, but I can't remember and the computers in my college won't let me search so...yeah I'm just gonna start over.

@Lovable Brat: a favourite three-way ship that would involve at least one actual Pokémon in the pairing

and I'll takes Dare ^^

8. Nightlingbolt

Nightlingbolt AKA Nightlingbolt

Oh, wow. It's been a while since my last dare. I finished it, and I intend to put it up tonight.

@alteredegoX: I dare you to write a Contestshipping drabble involving an overprotective Blaziken.

I'll take a drabble-dare, please.

9. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Umm... okay, this is a little difficult for me since my favorite pairing is Xellos/Filia (Slayers) and Xellos is a monster... which means he's not mortal and he gets his sustenance from negative emotions. So even without supplies... he's not going to die. So... I can't really make the scenario work. I guess without the scenario if you just ask the point blank question of who I'd save and who I'd let die, it'd be hard, but I'd probably save Filia because Xellos is a bad bad boy.

And I don't think either of them would hook up with anyone else if the other wasn't there. Love doesn't come easily to monsters, and Filia's little miss virtue.

Dare for Darth Osiris: Write a drabble for the James pairing of your choice.

I'll take a shippy banner or avatar making dare for my sins.

10. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

Skiyomi: I dare you to make a RespectShipping (Drew/Ash) banner. :3

Eh, nothing really. That pairing's not bad, so I'd probably be like "Oh that's cool" or something xD

I'll take another truth~

11. Vycksta

Vycksta Well-Known Member

^ Would you rather have Advanceshipping to be canon or Pokeshipping? No, you cannot say neither.

First off, hands up. I haven't seen many episodes of Pretear but what I have seen I have enjoyed and one day when I am not a procrastinating durp with five million little jobs to do over the nets I will watch the remaining episodes.

Now to the question... there's only one ship that sticks out and everyone is going to run away screaming for their lives cause it's incest; Himeno x Mawata. Episode two really sealed the deal for me with Himeno being all joyous and Mawata, for lack of a better term, reacting in true tsundere fashion. The latter needs the former to help her open up, trufax.

No doubt this will change as I watch more episodes... my initial OTP in a fandom never sticks.

----------

Taking a truth again please.

12. Mayfan

Mayfan Wh-hoo!

Pokefan: Have you ever liked two rival ships?

Truth please

13. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

Did something a little different from my normal thing. Hope that's okay :)

[img139]http://i48.*******.com/2mi028h.jpg[/img139]

Truth for Mayfan: What are you two favorite pairings and two least favorite pairings and why do you like/dislike them?

I'll take truth.

14. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Dorothy Hollingsworth sat at her kitchen table in silence as she thought about the last two weeks of her life. What she thought would be a nice simple visit back to Miami to see her friends and spend time with them became something much more.

She made the mistake of telling Rose what time her flight got in, and Rose as always mixed the time and date up together. She Sat at the airport waiting and finally after an hour deiced to call and see where they were. She wasn't able to get anyone to answer so she finally deiced to take a cab. She was finally able to flag one down, as the cab driver got out to help her she noticed it was her ex husband Stanley Zbornack.

"Stanley what are you doing here"

Dorothy asked as he picked up her bags.

"My job"

Stanley said back in a quite tone.

"What happened to your money"

Dorothy asked.

"Why does it matter? You are with someone that can take care of you"

Stanley said back.

Dorothy just sat there thinking. Why did it matter to her. She was married to this man for over 30 years, and in that time he cheated on her countless times, but still right up to the end he was always there when they really needed him. Even after being divorced for over 10 years and being remarried she still couldn't help, but feel a little love for her ex husband after all these years.

"Stanley what happened"

Dorothy asked again.

"I made some bad investment"

Stanley said.

Dorothy looked at him and got into the back of the cab not really thinking as Stan opened the door.

It was a few days later since Dorothy had, had her run in with Stan, but she couldn't stop thinking about it so she deiced to call him. He agreed to meet her later that night for dinner so they could talk. She still was quite sure how it happened, but after dinner she ended up staying the night at Stan's house. She went back to her friend's house as soon as she saw what she did. She able to sneak in without anyone seeing her, and she hoped it would stay that way.

This worked till that afternoon when Stan came by with her shoes she had left there. Dorothy felt ashamed, while her mother and friends were shocked at this. Dorothy felt it would be best if her and Stan talked alone so she asked him to step into the kitchen.

"Stanley I don't know what happened last night"

Dorothy said

"We slept together"

Stan replied back.

"That's not what I mean Stanley. I'm with Lucas now and I'm happy with him. Last night was a mistake Stanley."

Dorothy said with tears in her eyes.

"After all these year you can't call it that. We've been though so much together, we could have had a lot better times if I was a better husband to you and man in general, but I made a lot of mistakes."

Stan said slowly taking Dorothy's hands into his own.

Dorothy closed her eyes for a minute thinking before slowly moving into to kiss Stan.

They spent the remainder of Dorothy's time there together, yet Dorothy didn't enjoy herself fully as she couldn't stop thinking about Lucas. Finally when it was time for her to go Stan begged her not to go, but she told him she needed to go for now. She spent the whole plane ride thinking about who she wanted to be with, and when she got there she still didn't know. This last week with Stan was just so amazing, but she couldn't forget all the hurt that she has gone though over the years with him, but she also couldn't forget all the good times. She also couldn't forget the love she felt for Lucas.

She finally arrived home and went right to the kitchen table to think about this some more. She knew if she chose Lucas she'd need to be honest with him about what went on, and he might leave her in the end, but she knew it was the right thing to do.

"Dorothy are you home yet"

Lucas said as he arrived home himself.

Dorothy froze as she heard her voice, but was also glad to hear it.

"I'm in her Lucas"

Dorothy replied back.

Lucas stepped into the kitchen as he heard her.

"Lucas sit down we need to talk"

Dorothy said as she looked at her husband.

Not a good one I know.

Skiyomi. If you could see your favorite ship come true, but two ships you hate would also be true would you want to see it.

I'll take truth.

L.F.D.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  15. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

Sorry Mayfan, but I believe you should be asking Vycksta your question, not me ^^;

I've actually asked myself this question before haha. xD;

Hm, it's still pretty hard for me to choose. They're both pretty strong ships. Advance has a little lead since there's been some nice hints in the early seasons, but I have a soft spot for Contestshipping.. Pokeshipping has this amusing side to it that any Pokemon fan can enjoy, but I seldom ship Misty around anymore..

But in the end I'd have to choose Pokeshipping. Their dynamics are fun to watch, and there's at least concrete evidence that at least one of the two has feelings. =)

Darato: If you could take one character from two of your favorite ships, and ship them together, who would they be and why? This can be for any fandom~

Hmm, this time I'll take a drabble dare.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.