• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

catzeye

Writer's Block
My Dare Yeah it sucks.

WGCV23- I dare you to write "Pikashipping Rules Everthing Else Drools" on Sweet May's Profile.

I'll take a Truth this time.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Dares are up!

My shipping guilty pleasure? Yuri. 'Nuff said!

catzeye: Does it ever bother you that your top ships contradict each other? Do you have trouble deciding which one you like the best?

Drabble-dare, please!

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
@ Mewluvr200 I would choose China, cause he's a little less psycho than Bulgaria >>;;

@Darth Osiris I dare you to make a DreamWeaverShipping (AridiaosxJirachi) drabble, and advertize it in your sig for three days after you make it.

I'll take a Surprise...but no art please, I cannot do art properly. DX

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi make a RonxHermione banner.

Here 'tis:

[img139]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/Banners%202/ronhermione.png[/img139]

For Sapphiredragon929: Post in the Shipping Picture Thread.

I'll take truth.

catzeye

Writer's Block
catzeye: Does it ever bother you that your top ships contradict each other? Do you have trouble deciding which one you like the best?

Nope not at all. I'm a multi-shipper. I can see Ash with different people even more than the ones on my top 5 list. Same goes for just about anyone else I ship. My top 5 ships I all like equally for different reasons. So in a way you can I like them all the best. I try not to play favorites too much (but Comashipping won my heart)

Skiyomi: Have you ever bashed a certain shipping and then ended up liking it in the end?

I'll take a Signature Dare for now.

Last edited:

darklord18

Okay I dare you to put in your sig. "I love Rocketshipping Forever!!!!" in your sig for 3 days.

and I take my dare of on Friday. (my time.)

I take a truth.

Last edited:

Peter Quill

star-lord
Would you sleep with France, if it meant you could sleep with Kawamura?

Agh! Curse you!

Yes I would, but he has to wear a paper bag on his head, and I am not enjoying it one bit. >>;

@Darklord: Name your least favourite ship with Mira.

Dare

no art kthxbye

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi: Have you ever bashed a certain shipping and then ended up liking it in the end?

Not bashed really. I've been "politely unconvinced" of a few pairings I ended up supporting. For example Xellos/Filia (!!), Hiei/Mukuro, and Riku/Sora.

Dare for Moogles4ever: Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice involving a misplaced item.

I'll take a drabble dare.

(be advised that I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in more than five years, which is why I strongly suggest glomming something off my shipping list (part 1 / part 2) or you will get nothing but errant nonesense.)

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
ah.... *grabs ruler* Guess who is in charge now, WGCV23, XD..... So,If Dawn died in the anime, how do you think Ash would handel it?

Ill take Truth, please!

Mr.Joker, who from the Sinnoh Battle Frontier would you pair up Dahlia with and why?

I'll grab another dare on my way~

darklord18

okay for you may, I dare you to do a drabble 4chanshipping (is that spell right?) (Mira x Paul) and it must involve Chocolate mud cake.

@Darklord: Name your least favourite ship with Mira.

um let see, Ummmm (hours later.) it would have to be a tie between Mira x her friend 1 and Mira x her friend 2 (the two girls in her flashback in DP47.) as I can't see Mira being close with one and not the other girl. Also Mira x Oak and Mira Rowan because of the age grap, Don't ask.

also for those that don't know who I talking about with friend 1 and friend 2 here a picture of them in the anime in Mira's flashback.

[IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/515/DP134.jpg[/IMG139]

I take a truth please.

Last edited:

csisps_26

Roark <3
^ Do you like/dislike yaoi? If so, why?

csisps 26 i dare you to write 4 sentences about Pokeshipping ( Hints, moments or just 2 pics/ fan arts should do to ^^ ) on darklord18 profile .
Done.

Sig dare over.

Non-fanfic dare.

Vulpixel

Joining. The dare, the dare... I've got it! Draw/Find a pic of either: WaterNarcShipping, or any of the random Pokemon X Pokemon ships (like Munchlax X Shaymin) where one of the Pokemon is shiny. As for me... I'll take a surprise, but I can't draw, write, or do banners, icons, or any of that stuff but I can doll.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
I dare you to put YAOI SHIPS ARE THE BEST!!!one!!threehundred!!111 in ytour sig for one week.

I'll take a surprise, but I can't do art. D:

sapphiredragon, I dare you to write a drabble on Tensionshipping just to please a certain someone you know. ;D Oh and involve pillows.

I'll go for another dare! Could use a fun one. D:

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
So,If Dawn died in the anime, how do you think Ash would handel it?

Well he would be really sad and hurt after all she is one of his best friends. I bet he will feel the same way if that happened to a close friend of him .

Sweet May I dare you to draw a Miku x Teto art

I take Truth

Pikachu_luver

♪ Blue Bird ♪
Might as well join in the fun. :D

@WGCV23 - Which do you like better? Yaoi or Yuri?

I'll take a truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.