• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

csisps_26

Roark <3
^ Who would you ship a Snubbull with?

Truth for csisps_26: Let's take the way-back-machine and ask who you'd ship with Duplica?
Duplica... Duplica... probably with Senta from the Orange Islands, or Damien in Kanto. Opposites, I guess.

Truth.

Rave The Rich

NOT the other 'Rave'
For xXM!styXx: No one understands more than myself the apparent unlikelihood of Haruka and Kanata happening, but...it really doesn't matter to me. I go for ships that have some level of cuteness and a fine amount of compatibility with hints that aren't as obvious to the naked eye. The genders of the people involved (and in some cases, the numbers), again, don't matter to me. That leads to the ultimate answer; it's me and I'm a smitten sucker having supported the pair since 2005.

@csisps_26: Simple enough question: Argue against QuestShipping in less than three sentences.

Continuing my alternating streak, I'll pick dare.

MapleRoses

Jaejoong is HERO
*My fave pairing is contestshipping! *squeals*
I've always liked snobbish boy/hot headed girl pairings. And the tension between them is intense, although they argue less frequently as the time passes. And though Drew mocks her, it was meant to encourage her. Even they don't show up in the anime by now, I still love CS nonetheless.

*rave the rich
I dare you to put on your sig saying:
"I LOVE *insert yaoi/yuri pairing here* A LOT!"

:p
dare

darklord18

^ Who would you ship a Snubbull with?

I ship it with Dawn, She will good all fangirling over it and Snubbull will love it. being the only thing Dawn care about. though at first I can see fight but after that it fangirl time.

/\ I dare you to draw/find a Mira x Marley fan art. (doesn't have to be good.)

I take a Dare but no fan art/Fan fic/drabble dares.

csisps_26

Roark <3
^ Either find a Riley/Marley, OldRivalShipping or LagomorphShipping fan art and post it here, or write 5 sentences about why CheekyShipping should be canon in Comics Sans, small, and purple.

@csisps_26: Simple enough question: Argue against QuestShipping in less than three sentences.
I suppose like this(?):
1. QuestShipping can't be canon because Crystal like Silver more as Gold is not as immature as Silver.
2. Either that, or Crystal is better off with Eusine because she likes mature older men. :eek:

Non-fanfic dare.

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
^find a picture of your favorite Gary ship! :)
Truth: If you had to pair Misty up with someone besides Ash, who would it be?
Dare: Find a Pokeshipping picture.
I would have to say Misty and Rudy. lol Just because he cares so much for her and sees how much of an idiot Ash is, yet Misty still wants him. CitrusShipping if Pokeshipping didn't exist. I personally don't like Orangeshipping at all. :)

Here's the pic: ^___^
[img139]http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/219/e/a/Gotta_Catch_You_Later_by_tatay095.jpg[/img139]

Drabble dare please :D I need to practice my writing skills

Darato

(o,..,o)
Darato, I dare you to write a WoodRuffianShipping drabble (Grovyle x Corphish) in which Grovyle calls Corphish cute. It can either be Ash's Pokemon or MD2.

It was a cold stormy night Liilcove city as Ash and the group were having dinner in the Pokemon center Corphish and Grovyle were wondering around.

“Cor ish Corphish” (It’s nice here)

Said Corphish.

“Vyle, Vyle. Grov” (Yeah its nice traveling around seeing new place and making new friends)

Replied Grovyle.

“Corphish” (Great friends)

Corphish said back with a smile.

“Grove” (Cute friends)

Grovyle said with a slight sad face

“Cor” (What do you mean.

Corphish said back with a slight sense of hope in his voice.

Grovyle walked a bit away from Corphish and looked out the window and the rain that was now falling hard.

“Grovyle grove grov grov yle yle” (I’ve liked you for a really long time now. You make me laugh, you have a great personality, and I also find you really cute)

Grovyle said as he kept looking out the window.

Corphish just sat there for a minute shocked in happiness at what he has just heard. He had waned to tell Grovyle for the longest time how he felt about him, but just couldn’t do it. Now here was Grovyle saying he feels the same way.

“Corphish” (I like you too and have for a while now.

Corphish said back to him.

Grovyle looked away from the window at Corphish who was slowing moving towards him, both looking very happy. As Corphish made it over by Grovyle they both just looked at each other before running into each other’s arms and pinschers feeling an intense joy all over. They sat there hugging for hours before finally kissing as a beautiful sunset started to rise knowing that from now on they would both be happy.

XxM!styxX: I dre you to write a drabble with you and anyone else from this thread.

I'll take truth

L.F.D.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
@ Sweet Mays Truth

Id ship Dahlia with Palmer, to be honest. I see like a ten year age diffrence in there but it would be so cute <3. I could see a major Teacher-trainee thing going on.

@ Mewluvr200, I dare you to write a Dahlia x Palmer drabble where she wears Palmers jacket. and it must include some reference to sppf.

Drabble Dare Please!

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Dare's done! Let the advertising begin!

Darklord18, what would you do if Max and Mira met and instantly hated each other?

Another drabble-dare.

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
What would do if you can make your OTP canon?

I really Don't know :/ . If I could do simple things so it can be made canon well yeah I would do them but really IDK Right now what to do :/ .

Darth Osiris i dare you to write a Bishieshipping drabble.

I take a Truth

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Have you ever stated that you've hated a pairing, then seen it a different light and support it?

Since I had about this same question a few pages back, I'll just copy/paste: I've been "politely unconvinced" of a few pairings I ended up supporting. For example Xellos/Filia (!!), Hiei/Mukuro, and Riku/Sora.

I never hated these pairings though.

WGCV23: What's your favorite het pairing and why?

I'll take a banner or avatar making dare.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Truth for Darato: Of the ships you support which do you think is the most underappreciated and which do you think is the most over-rated? Why

Underappreciated: SanFranciscoShipping
This is a ship that has some nice hints, but because it’s a same sex ship it will always have a good amount of hate

Over Rated: Pokeshipping
This one has a good number of supports manly since it was one of the first shipping hints in the show.

Skiyomi; I dare you to make a Lex Luthor X The Joker banner.

I'll take a dare that isn't fan art.

L.F.D.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Dare's done!

Rave the Rich: What fandoms would you be willing to expand into in terms of shipping?

Truth, please!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi; I dare you to make a Lex Luthor X The Joker banner.

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/lexluthorxthejoker.png[/img139]

Truth for Darth Osiris: What do you think of the pairing of Neville/Luna?

I'll take truth.

csisps_26

Roark <3
^Have you ever dumped one pairing for another? i.e.: you dumped PikaShipping for LagomorphShipping? If so, do you feel guilty about it?

Since I wasn't given a dare previously...

Non-fanfic dare.

Pikachu_luver

♪ Blue Bird ♪
Pikachu_Luver : Would you accept on having The Ship you most don't like or support XP be Canon for like a season so your favorite ship or OTP can become canon ?

It depends really. If my OTP stays canon for like forever, then yes I will have my least fav ship be canon for a season in order for my OTP to be canon. :)

@ Csisps 26

I dare you to find a fan art of your least favorite shipping.

I'll take a sig dare.

Status
Not open for further replies.