• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janaff

Janaff, write a Pokeshipping drabble about Steelix.

What is this?
Be warned that even I have no idea.
Edit: I had every intention of making the drabble cute, but I failed.

pokefan #493: I dare you to find a picture that involves a pairing you like, but it has to be funny.

I pick truth.

Last edited:

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Pearlmasterking: I dare you to put a pairing that you like, but never gave much thought/attention to, in your signature for 24 hours.

I did it. NarutoXAyame is a pairing I like but I never put that much support.
I take truth

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Since kaedemirumo didn't get a doodle dare, I'll give one: Draw the pairing of your choice dressed up as fairy-tale characters.

Truth for PearlmasterKing: What pairing would you like to see more fanart for?

Since I didn't get a truth last time. I'll ask for truth again.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Oceanus: Which generation do you ship the characters in the most? For example, do you ship mainly Sinnoh characters, or Kanto, etc.?

I mainly ship Sinnoh characters.
Although I have shipped a lot in Johto and Kanto. I just cannot ship Hoenn characters for some strange reason. I really have no idea why either. I know, I know. I'm weird. You don't have to tell me that.

Truth for Skiyomi: Are there any pairings you support but just can't seem to write for?

I'll take a drabble dare.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
~Skyhigh~, find a fanart for any ship that involves balloons in some way or form.

I'm looking. But I'm not having much luck though. I will find one though.

Drabble dare for Oceanus191: I know your weakness and I plan to use that against you in this dare. *evil laughs* I dare to write a Jarlos drabble.

I'll take a truth.

Janaff

Janaff, what sort of chemistry do you like to see in your pairings?

I never really thought about that before. I guess I prefer pairings/types that are either very similar to one another or are completely different from one another. (That was not very helpful.) It is difficult to explain, so I will just explain the most recent pairing that I got in to. I like it because they compliment one another and show that they care about one another. So, to sum it up, I like the chemistry to more caring/friendly than anything else.
(If that made no sense, then I apologize.)

~SkyHigh~: What made you prefer Pearlshipping over other shippings that involve Ash? (Not sure if you actually do prefer it, but I saw your banner. I apologize if I was wrong.)

I pick dare.
I will not draw people and no drabble dares.

Ðãmon Howe

Stop posting DH.
Looks like Ðãmon Howe got skipped over. If you still want a truth you can either take the one Darth Osiris posted after your post that ended up getting addressed to me or you can take this one: What are the top 3 reasons that you support AdvanceShipping?

I'll take truth.

It's all good, it happens. I'll take your question:
1) I saw a student-teacher relationship with Ash/May, and always felt that could translate to something more.
2) Pokemon Movie 9. :p
3) I grew up with pokemon, so when I got interested in girls (well, not the puppy crush but...) it translated to pokemon as well...and at that time the Advance Generation was playing so I naturally liked May. And since my all-time hero is/was Ash, I naturally wanted him to be with her. :p

I pick dare.
I will not draw people and no drabble dares.

@ Janaff:
Post your top three favorite AMV's involving any ship.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Truth for Skiyomi: Are there any pairings you support but just can't seem to write for?

I'm sure there are tons but... it's hard for me to answer because I don't write for a broad amount of pairings. There are a few I'm completely mad over that I write a lot for, but that's it--and I haven't had a moment yet where I was like "I'm totally going to write a fic about this couple!" and then been like "I totally can't write a fic about this couple!"

There are definitely couples that would be more challenging then others if I took them up... but... well, like I was going to say Vetinari/Margolotta (Discworld) at first, because romance concerning Vetinari just strikes me as difficult and sexy but then again... that's how I reacted before I started writing Xellos/Filia so, yeah. And then I was going to say Kenshin/Kaoru because I do like the pairing, but it's not one I get super excited about and I haven't watched Rurouni Kenshin in awhile... but then I thought... if I rewatched the show and really put some effort into it, I could do it.

So yeah... haven't found my couple kryptonite yet, but I'm sure it's out there.

Ðãmon Howe, not sure if you don't want a truth or dare or if you just forgot to ask for one.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
I dare Skiyomi to write a drabble for ShellPWNage shipping. (Ash's Oshawott x Ash's Snivy)

Truth.

Ðãmon Howe

Stop posting DH.
Ðãmon Howe, not sure if you don't want a truth or dare or if you just forgot to ask for one.

Forgot to ask. :p

Truth again.

I dare Skiyomi to write a drabble for ShellPWNage shipping. (Ash's Oshawott x Ash's Snivy)

Truth.

What's your favorite pairing (if any) with Ash's Pikachu?

Last edited:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
~SkyHigh~: What made you prefer Pearlshipping over other shippings that involve Ash? (Not sure if you actually do prefer it, but I saw your banner. I apologize if I was wrong.)

Nope, you're right. I do prefer Pearlshipping over other shippings involving Ash. I'm a multi-shipper so I do ship Ash with other people aside from just Dawn. But my main shipping is Pearlshipping and it always will be.

Truth for Ðãmon Howe: If you were unable to pair Ash with May, who would you pair him with and why?

I'll another truth. I've been working on a drabble dare I forgot I had. Sorry Skiyomi, you probably want to kill me right now.

eryyy

Ace Trainer
Espeon114x, have you found yourself thinking that it is easier to write a pairing you're neutral to instead of a pairing you like?.

Nope.
TBH, I find it easier to write about pairings I support then pairings then I'm neutral. That's just me for you though.

Truth for ~SkyHigh~: I know you've read the manga so which manga ships do you support?

I'll take another truth.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Truth for PearlmasterKing: What pairing would you like to see more fanart for?

Well I would mind to see more on YoshimoriXTokine from Kekkaishi. There are barely any fanart. I love to see more on that pairing.
Espeon 114x
Do you support any Hareta pairings from Diamond and Pearl Aventure.
I take another truth

Ðãmon Howe

Stop posting DH.
Truth for Ðãmon Howe: If you were unable to pair Ash with May, who would you pair him with and why?

Hmmm....good question.

I'd probably go pokeshipping, because at least through the Jhoto series and very towards the end their relationship (though onesided) was strongly hinted at. It'd be a tossup between that and Pearlshipping, at least for humans anyways.

Otherwise, it'd be Altoshipping for sure. Movie 5 is my second favorite of all time. :)

I take another truth

If you could pair yourself with a pokemon character, who would it be?

hmmm....truth again.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Truth for ~SkyHigh~: I know you've read the manga so which manga ships do you support?

I support the obvious ones.
Specialshipping (Manga OTP!), Oldrivalshipping, MangaQuestshipping, Franticshipping (It's cannon! Do I need to say more?), and Commonershipping.
Although lately, I've found myself really liking PreciousMetalShipping. It really reminds me of Comashipping. I don't know why either, I just really like it.

Truth for Ðãmon Howe: Do you ship in any other fandoms aside from Pokemon?

I'll take another truth.

SkyHigh
Special Shipping, YEAH!
Speaking of special shipping, I've had Skyomi's dare done for a while, but I had to leave soon after and didn't post anything here. Sky's already seen it, but if anyone else wants to read the short story (which has some specialshipping in it) you can find it here, http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=530988

SkyHigh, since you support specialshipping, who do you pair Misty (manga-verse) with?

I'll go with a truth

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
If you could pair yourself with a pokemon character, who would it be?
To tell the truth I don't know. I love a lot of Pokemon Female characters like Dawn,Misty,Skyla etc. But if I have to chose I guess I pair myself with Touko/Hilda,Dawn or Skyla.I can't choose XD. They all are my favs.
Skiyomi
Do you support any Red(Special) pairings?
I take a fanfic dare. But Not Yaoi or PokemonXPokemon,Or PokemonXHuman.

Suicune723

The Psychotic Midget
To tell the truth I don't know. I love a lot of Pokemon Female characters like Dawn,Misty,Skyla etc. But if I have to chose I guess I pair myself with Touko/Hilda,Dawn or Skyla.I can't choose XD. They all are my favs.
Skiyomi
Do you support any Red(Special) pairings?
I take a fanfic dare. But Not Yaoi or PokemonXPokemon,Or PokemonXHuman.

I dare you to write a fanfic about a pairing you've never written before.

I pick truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.