• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
@PPL: I'm feeling very evil today so I dare you to make a HeartSoulShipping Banner (Lyra x Ethan). XD
i had a feeling im getting somethin' liek this xD
Im starting on it.. expect it done in 10-20 mins ;)

EDIT:

Yes~ Lyra x Red is my Game OTP. <3
lotsa peeps liek that shippy somehow..

Sweet May, I dare you to make a Lyra/Kotone x Skyla/Fuuro (Skyra shippy) banner~ :p

Ima take Truth, nya~

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@Skiyomi - I dare you to make a HyperShipping (Barry x BW Bianca) banner.

Alrighty. Here 'tis:

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Banners/hypershipping.png[/img139]

Truth for PPL: If Skyla and Lyra were going to go on a date, where do you think they would go?

I'll take truth.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
@Skiyomi Thanks for that. Promise i'll wait for more people to post before me. ^w^

@Flame Mistress Yes, i read it. That was so sad...you made me cry. T_T

Truth for midnightjewelz: What are your top 3 favorite May ships and why do you like them?

Advanceshipping: This might be strange but this is my childhood pairing. I actaully remember watching AG more than OS, yes i know. It's a crime. I guess i love advance because i love their chemistry, and their friendship. Compared to Ash's relationship with Misty, they were more calm and there was no bickering like from Misty. (but that what made Misty so awesome. lol.) I don't know, i guess i loved them more because Ash what some what more mature-rish in AG which was a nice change (and something i miss dearly) Even though i'm a massive multishipper my heart will lay with advance. XD

Sapphireshipping: Their so cute together! May and Dawn are like sisters and make me smile when i see them together. I wish there willl be more episode of them together.

Contestshipping: my advanceshipping friends will slay me for this. XD I'm kinda liking contestshipping a little more now, i mean i refuse to watch episodes of Drew and May together but i don't mind writing drabbles of them or reading fanfics with them. I just wish there was a CS fic out there with some CS and AS together. It would be so refreshing to read. I'm such a strange person.

I'll take fanfic dare. I'm in no mood to draw. XD

And for Skiyomi, what was your first shipping/pairing you like and do you still support/love them?

Flame Mistress

^ There is a fic like that, actually. It's called something like "I'M PREGNANT???" or something like that. Yeah. It's on Serebii. Let me see if I can dig it out for you...

@Skiyomi: Nope. No pairings on PMD.

@midnightjewelz: I dare you to write a WishfulShipping one-shot. I would've dared you to write a Pearl one if I was feeling evil, but I'm not.

I'll take a one-shot dare, please.

darklord18

flame mistress I dare you to do a one shot dare of..... (think of random ship) iris x axew

and i doing my sig dare and will be done by monday.

and i take a truth please

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
[Truth for PPL: If Skyla and Lyra were going to go on a date, where do you think they would go?
Hmm... Tricky Question...
In my imagination...its probably a nice restaurant that sells lotsa sweet stuff liek cake, muffins, cookies...
Liek McCafe..in MacDonalds :p

@Darklord18: Did you ever support Poke Shippy (Ash x Misty) in anyway?

Ima take...a drawing dare ;) nya~

@pokefan#497: Give a non-PearlShipper participant a lecture about PearlShipping and try to convert them into that ship. Good luck with that!

Geh...! This is gonna be tough. I'm not the type of person who tries to get others to like my ships, but I'll do it. I just gotta figure out who I'll be lecturing. Just wait a bit, 'kay? I'll get it done. xD;

PPL: I dare you to draw Crystal x Whitney. mwahaha

Truth.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Done my dare. It will scar Cyn for life.

pokefan#493 If you had to kill one of the ships in your shipping list which one and why?

I'll take another dare.

Flame Mistress

I'm working on my one-shot, And when I meant one-shot, I meant one-shot, so that might take a while.

Anyway, C. Gholy, write an AndIFeelFineShipping (Archie, Charon, Cyrus, Giovanni, Maxie, Proton, Jupiter & Arceus) one-shot/drabble. XD

EDIT: Changed it to a Drabble.

Last edited:

Meowth City

Staff member
meowth_city, what pairing would you consider your guilty pleasure?
Oh, let me think. I guess you could say that Pearlshipping is one of my few guilty pleasures. As a major Pokeshipper and Penguinshipper, I really shouldn't ship this at all, but I did really enjoy their interactions in the anime and thought that Ash and Dawn might make a nice couple.

@Skiyomi - Oh, that banner is lovely. I'm going to use it if you don't mind ^^

@Flame Mistress - You didn't specify if you want truth or dare, so I'm going to give you a dare >:3 Don't worry, it's an easy one. I dare you to put 'I Love GirlPowerShipping' in your sig for at least two days.

As for me, I'll take truth again.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@Skiyomi - Oh, that banner is lovely. I'm going to use it if you don't mind ^^

Thank you :) and go ahead!

And for Skiyomi, what was your first shipping/pairing you like and do you still support/love them?

Hmmm... hard to say which one was actually my first. The first ship when I knew what 'shipping' was was probably Joey/Mai from Yugioh. I guess I still support them... ish. I don't really consider them much though.

But I liked couples before I even knew what shipping was... so it'd probably be something like Ash/Misty or Arnold/Helga from Hey Arnold! I suppose it could've been something from the Disney canon too... I still support those!

Truth for meowth_city: What's your favorite BW ship and why?

I'll take a drabble dare.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
My drabble is coming up soon. It is going to take some time for me to finish with school keep me busy xD.
Skiyomi I dare you to write a Ash x Skyla drabble.
I take truth
EDIT:It is posted now. It is a Drabble.

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
@pokefan: Ima start on it when Im on the computer..im on my phone :p

@pearlmasterking: Eh..ya changed to Truth -.- okay.. Do you have any Yuri/Yaoi favorite shippings?

Im gonna take a banner dare again, nya~

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

My dare is currently active in my sig.

PPL, I dare you to make an Elesa x Volkner banner (forgot shipping name).

I'll take a banner or drabble dare. But please no yaoi/yuri/himan x Pokemon!

Still in the process of preparing my dare~

pokefan#493 If you had to kill one of the ships in your shipping list which one and why?
That list is pretty outdated... But if I had to chose one from it, I guess I'd go with Trickyshipping (Lyra/Lance). I don't really care for it much anymore, and I'd take SoulfulHeartshipping (Lyra/Red) over Tricky any day of the week. :p

Flame Mistress: I dare you to make a Grovyle x Celebi (from PMD2) banner.

Doodle dare.

Last edited:

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
@Flame Mistress: Yeah, i've read IP and IP2. It was written by a advanceshipper, as much i enjoyed that fanfic had the reviews saying why the author added advanceshipping into a contestshipping fic. They said it was wrong and displeasing to read etc. But the drama in that fic was fantastic though. I would love to read it again.

Um, tbh i would of perfered the pearlshipping one. XD

My dare is done. It was so much fun to write, i'll think i work on it more later on the track.

Strawberry Shortcake

Dare for pokefan#493, draw some Pikashipping.

Truth for me.

Last edited:

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
@PPL I didn't change my choice, I posted up my drabble from last post. And second I don't support Yaoi shipping but I do support a lot of Yuri like:
Pokemon:
Dawn x May
Dawn x Skyla
May x Misty
Misty x May x Dawn
Lyra x Dawn
Skyla x Elesa
Hilda x Bianca
Iris x Georgia
Naruto:
Sakura x Hinata
Sakura x Ino
Hinata x Ino x Sakura
Kingdom Hearts:
Kairi x Aqua
Final Fantasy XIII:
Lightning x Serah:If they weren't sisters
Lightning x Fang
Bakuman:
Miho x Kaya
Kekkaishi:
Tokine x Madoka
Yeah there are tons of Yuri pairings I enjoy.
Dawn and Piplup: Do you support anything outside Pokemon,if you do List them.
I take a drabble dare Just no Yaoi or Pokemon x Pokemon/human.

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
[IMG139]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2333/shockz.png[/IMg139]

[IMG139]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6977/colou.png[/IMG139]

Here are my dares..forgot which dared me ^^;

@Pearlmasterking, since you liek Dawn x Lyra..I dare you to make a drabble of them two :3

Ima take Truth again.. as I wanna take a break from Graphics :p nya~

Flame Mistress

My dare will come probably sometime around tomorrow or Tuesday.

@PPL: Which non-yaoi/yuri ships do you support? List them all.

I'll take a truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.