• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@pokefan: Was there a Shipping you used to hate but now love?
I've...never really hated a shipping before. I don't hold such strong feelings over any Pokemon ship, not even towards ships that rival mine. If I don't agree with a ship I just tolerate it I guess. Otherwise I pretty much respect all shippings~

Pmk: What are your favorite PokeSpe ships from the first generation (RBGY) to the latest (BW)? (If you read the manga, that is... I assume you do since your avatar features Red.) If you don't read the manga, then what about game ships?

Drabble dare!

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
@FM:Im not really a fan coz I pair Dawn to Cynthia xD

@pokefan: I dare you to make a drabble of GirlPower Shipping (Dawn x Cynthia)

Ima take a Drawing Dare. Only Yaoi/Yuri Ships, nya~

Last edited:

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
midnightjewelz: Who do you ship Manga!Red with: Misty, Blue (girl), or Yellow? If none of them, then who and why?

The only manga pairing i support in Agencyshipping because they remind me so much of Franticshipping (even though i've never finished reading the Hoenn manga.) I honestly don't ship Red with anyone well except Blue in a way because they are the only manga characters (i make them brother and sister of Ash.) i've put in my stories but Ringer is my first story based off the manga and anime.

PPL: Draw some Sapphirepealshipping (MayxDawn). >=)

Drawing dare for me, no pokemon btw.

Last edited:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
@PikaPal_Lyra: I dare you to draw a Bustershipping pic (Iris x Georgia) in which Georgia stares down Emmy because she thought Iris was flirting with her.

@Skiyomi: My top three Fairy Tail pairings:

Natsu x Erza: I just don't see any romantic chemistry between Natsu and Lucy, and I don't really care for doomed romances like Jellal x Erza. But if you put Natsu and Erza together, it just feels right. Natsu's been shown to be very protective of Erza (I can't say off the top of my head how that is for Lucy, but all I care to recall is that he values her as a member of the guild), especially in the Oracion Seis arc. Just... just read it for yourself, and you'll see what I mean.

Gajeel x Levy: While not doomed like Jellal x Erza, it's still dark enough that I can get into it. It was Gajeel's actions towards Levy and her teammates that sparked the Fairy-Phantom war, and after he joined Fairy Tail, he made every effort to become one of them and show Levy that she didn't need to be afraid of her. Gajeel screaming he was a mage of Fairy Tail is one of my top moments in the series.

Jellal x Ultear: An avenue I hope Mashima explores in the future. I would say more, but I don't wanna risk spoiling anyone any more than I already have.

All right, one more truth.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi I dare you to write WhiteKnightshipping (Lucas x Hilda) drabble

Here you go: R.I.P. Chivalry

Looks like midnightjewelz didn't get a dare, so I'll give one: draw a doodle of the gym leader/gym leader ship of your choice.

Truth for Darth Osiris: What ship do you think doesn't have as much fanfiction written about it as it deserves?

I'll take truth.

darklord18

I dare you to do a Ash x misty drabble.

Did you ever support Poke Shippy (Ash x Misty) in anyway?

once when i was little but i don't rmember it very well just found them cute.

truth again

Flame Mistress

I'll have to post my dare separately, since it just fits three pages, and the limit for a Drabble is like two pages.

@DO: Hm... I dunno, IkariShipping. I don't know if it's mainstream or not, but a lot of people sure do ship it and I just don't see it happening, mainly because I don't see any hints about them. No, I'm not intending to bash the ship, mind you.

@darklord18: Did you really like the Drabble I gave you for the 2011 Secret Santa? (it is shipping related, people!)

I'll take a dare, following the guidelines from last time.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Dare complete. Wishfulshipping is the pairing. (got carried away.)

Wooow. That's really good!

Skiyomi: Are there any other Slayers ships that you support other than Xellos/Filia?

Sure there are! I also like Zelgadis/Amelia (it was once my favorite Slayers ship actually), Lina/Gourry, Martina/Zangulus, and Jillas/Elena.

Drabble dare for midnightjewelz: write an HonorShipping (Morty/Falkner) drabble that involves Ho-oh.

I'll take truth again.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
@Pokefan#493 I do support Pokespe ships
Specialshipping/Luckyshipping
Choosenshipping
Agencyshipping
Commonershipping
For fun XD Game ships I support:
Jetshipping
BurningLeafshipping
Lucas x Mars
Fortuneshipping
Twinleafshipping
Dawn x Cynthia
Skiyomi: Do you support any Skyla shipping?
I take truth again.

Last edited:
I dare you to do a Ash x misty drabble.
Dare completed!

Pmk: Hm... If you had to choose one Yaoi ship to support, even though you don't support those kinds of pairings, which would you choose: Palletshipping or Comashipping?

Drabble dare once more.

Flame Mistress

Done my dare, posted it.

@pokefan#493: Hm... I dare you to make a MockShipping (Paul x Ursula) Drabble. It must have some awkwardness in it!

I'll take a truth this time.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
Aw, truth?
Fine. What is your favorite PokemonxPokemon shipping.
@Skyomi It's in my sig Now I wait until March 10th.
@PPL Banner looks nice, ok if I put in my sig?

I'll take a Dare. Remember, no drawings.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi: Do you support any Skyla shipping?

Not at the moment, honestly. That may very well change when I see her episodes of the anime. Anyone who knows me knows that I can take awhile to express support for a ship.

Dare for StarMasterWarrior (sorry, you got me again!): Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice, but the drabble must involve music in some way.

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic-making dare.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
@Pokefan#493 If I have to choose I say Comashipping,For a reason I see Ash and Gary as brothers but that just me.
Skiyomi I dare you to make a Yoshimori x Tokine (Kekkaishi) banner.
I take a drabble dare

@pokefan#493: Hm... I dare you to make a MockShipping (Paul x Ursula) Drabble. It must have some awkwardness in it!
For some reason this was hard to write. D:

Pmk: You didn't say no yaoi this time! So in that case, I dare you to write a Comashipping drabble with one-sided Pearl from Dawn's point-of-view. >D

Graphic-making dare this time.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
my dare, forgot who xD
[img139]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/068/c/3/pkmn_may_and_dawn_by_pplyra-d4s9wus.png[/img139]

@pokefan: a Airline shippy banner (Skyla x Elesa)

Ima take Truth, nya~

Flame Mistress

@StarMasterWarrior: LagomorphShipping BY FAR.

@PPL: Are there any yuri shippings you hate?

I'll take dare. No yaoi/yuri and no Poké/Human.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi I dare you to make a Yoshimori x Tokine (Kekkaishi) banner.

I'm not familiar with the series, but here you go:

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Banners/stod_kekkaishi.png[/img139]

Dare for Flame Mistress: Write a WildflowerShipping (Drew/Iris) drabble.

I'll take truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.