• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shocking Zygarde VS Zygarde! The Breaking World!! (936)

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Mmm yes Bonnie the biggest battler in the show.

I really don't see how it's forced after over a year of no one taking issue with it then suddenly everything about Bonnie and Puni's relationship was fake and nothing about it was real or genuine , seems like one hell of a reach to me

Also you haven't been watching this show long enough if you honestly try to say battling and bonding are mutually exclusive

The only true Kalos bond from the group would be Serena and her Pokemon, ironically enough. They've messed around in more meaningful ways than the rest of the team, who are all reduced to killjoys excluded from silly conversations.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
This was a pretty intense episode with Alain breaking down because the Mega Evolution energy he has gathered has been used for the purpose of destroying the Kalos region. At least he got over it and helped Ash break free by letting his Charizard use Dragon Claw on his Pokémon after Ash and Greninja broke free using the bond phenomenon. Well things definitely got more intense once Squishy became corrupted like what happened to Z2.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked seeing so many characters such as Carnet, Sana, and the various others do their part in helping save Miare City, and the Rocket-dan surprised me as well with their deeds. Satoshi facing Fladelis was intense, although I wasn't expecting to see Fladelis use a Shiny Gyarados.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jnmisty said:
Yeah, the shiny Gyarados really caught me off guard as well when I first watched the episode.

I remember thinking momentarily that it was Wataru's Gyarados when I first saw it in some early episode images. I've just always felt that the Red Gyarados was one-of-a-kind in the anime, but apparently it wasn't since Fuladari had one here.