• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the shop of dreams

i mean 2 shinies for my regice and another 2 shinies for my shiny kyogre
I'm not interested in the shiny Kyogre, seeing how it's probably a hack, but I'm interested in the Regice. What 2 shinies do you want for it?

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
looking at your first post, im guessing 16.6

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
55.5, and may I please have a random egg? I also have a quirky lv. 1 charmander with 31 iv's in every stat but Hp, if your interested what could I get for it?

Last edited:

duzao

you are thinking in number 54.83 , and i want crown beast(raikou)... i have mystry mew, and mew from movie in 2003, and wishmkr jirachi(but its non ut)

handul6

Covered in Bees!
I have some evo stones, Leftovers, and a master ball.
I am interested in your shiny zorua.
You can take some combination of the above if you like.
Also, I'll take 60.3.