• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shop of No Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
PkMnPwNs1991 said:
I'd like to request a Mewtwo chao in the angry pose (If possible, could you make it a shiny version? As in with a green tail instead of purple?)
Okay. Xi, I'll get to yours after teh chao.

-Jolt-

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
I'll do Xi's Dark Alakazam before I go for the night!

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Well, jolt you may want to redo this, it was excrutiatingly hard to do, and I really didn't know what to add, but the color scheme works really well for Zam!

Darkazam.png

Hope you.......find something to enjoy :D

~Shazam~

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
Lishus13 said:
Well, jolt you may want to redo this, it was excrutiatingly hard to do, and I really didn't know what to add, but the color scheme works really well for Zam!

Darkazam.png

~Shazam~
Really? Why? It looks good. ^.^

-Jolt-

PkMnPwNs1991

<- Hot tamale
Thanks for the Chao, it looks really good.

[aka]

..........AWESOME!!!!!!! thank you sooo much the tyralts looks completely awsome!!!!
Edit: i can't seem to upload it though:(
Edit:nvm i got it....forgot it was /img

Last edited:

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
...sorry to tell you this but....-Jolt- didn't make that :D I did, butif you want to leave it like that go ahead and do it :D I was just telling you

Aero Sceptile

Saint Gryphon
Excuse me and sorry again...but it is almost a week and I was promised my trainer card from -Jolt- and i'm just concerend and excited for it so I don't mean to be nit-picky or annoying and thank you

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Yes

Special Sale Time!​

Yep That's right, another Special sale and this time its...​

Fusion Fun!​

Request ANY fusion, my specialty is FIRST EVOLUTION fusions, but any one will do! REQUEST NOW!!! :D

Last edited:

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
Excuse me and sorry again...but it is almost a week and I was promised my trainer card from -Jolt- and i'm just concerend and excited for it so I don't mean to be nit-picky or annoying and thank you
You mean the one with Sora? I got done with it a page ago. >>

-Jolt-

Pure

back.

Darkazam.png

~Shazam~

When I get back from cali, i'll WBG it and touch it up. I'll also be offering limited-time offers for WBG's and revamps of all the trainer cards in htis shop I didn't make (well, other people did make, but revamped in my style)

~Flareon~

Can I request another fusion, -Jolt-
Base Pokemon: Pikachu
Other Pokemon: Eevee
3rd Pokemon(Optional): No

Aero Sceptile

Saint Gryphon
You mean the one with Sora? I got done with it a page ago. >>

-Jolt-

No I didn't request the one with Sora in it I wanted the trainer card with the gold hero as my trainer and the pokemon of Sceptile,Shiny Charizard, Feraligatr etc. please look for my request and look for my request by checking all my post thank you

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
No I didn't request the one with Sora in it I wanted the trainer card with the gold hero as my trainer and the pokemon of Sceptile,Shiny Charizard, Feraligatr etc. please look for my request and look for my request by checking all my post thank you
*checks back* MS said she'd do it. PM her. Flareon, I'll make it.

-Jolt-

SnoPuppy

eevee evolution
sorry ive been away for awile, homework is evil ;-; but im back and ready for requests ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.