• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shop of Your (pokemon's) Dreams

Say, I took another look at your shop and thought, "Let's spice this up!" I am willing to donate the following: DWF vulpix, DWF poliwag, DWF carvanha, EMM pawniard with psycho cut and sucker punch, and EMM zorua with sucker punch/extrasensory/dark pulse/snarl. PM me to set up a time if you want them.

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
I'm interested in ur EV Train Mienshao and DW Female Bagon. I can offer u a EV Train Groudon for both pokemon. Let me know if u are interested.

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
I'm interested in ur EV Train Mienshao and DW Female Bagon. I can offer u a EV Train Groudon for both pokemon. Let me know if u are interested.

can you pokecheck the Groudon and tell me the IVs? All of my Ev trained pokemon have 25+ Ivs in their main attack (because I was originally going to use it), I wouldn't like to trade it for a pokemon with low IVs

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
I don't know how to chek IV's? Can u tell how i can do that?

follow the steps posted on pokecheck, then just claim the pokemon into your account (you'll need to register first).
after that, they website will show you something like this → 07/23/22/29/25/26 (my Volcarona on my team)
that will be
HP/atk/def/spA/spD/speed
31 is largest, 0 is lowest

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
What would you want for an egg of a zoura

Say, do you have any chatots lying around? I can trade a DWF ponyta or DWF nidoran for one, I can breed others if you'd like just look in my sig if you prefer other options.

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
Say, do you have any chatots lying around? I can trade a DWF ponyta or DWF nidoran for one, I can breed others if you'd like just look in my sig if you prefer other options.

Errr... I don't think so. I would love to get you one from DW, but as everyone knows it's down already. Unless you want a Gen IV one, which I'm pretty sure is common in Platinum.

Errr... I don't think so. I would love to get you one from DW, but as everyone knows it's down already. Unless you want a Gen IV one, which I'm pretty sure is common in Platinum.

Any chatot would work 4th gen is fine. For some reason chatots are harder to catch than dialga and palkia, they're nightmares! I need a chatot to RNG in 5th gen (as soon as I learned that you don't have to sacrifice 4th gen RNG to use the 5th gen RNG I can work on hatching your Ralts at a MUCH quicker pace).

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
so chatot that hopefully I catch soon (oh yeah and I have to use my Platinum to trade because I can't poketransfer)
for
Ralts with all requirements I PMd you?