• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shop of Your (pokemon's) Dreams

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
Welcome to my trade shop!
This was created as an extension of my signature, so you won't be seeing a lot of wanted pokemon.​

Rules
1. Every single rule in the trade shop rules sticky.
2. Legendaries are only offered for legendaries, unless your pokemon are EV trained or have 31 IV in the stats I specify.
3. That's it actually. Tell me if I violated any rules myself, because I do NOT want this post deleted.
(4. And no, I'm not a happy large picture user. Sorry. Get used to it.)
5. I really care about natures. So don't give me an adamant Latias. I have one already =n=
6. Gimme what ever you think is good. And no, unlike some people, I don't see the point in shinies.
7. Please check the pokemon's IV you want trade me by using Pokecheck. I do not want pokemon who has 20- IV in their primary attack stat.

Natures consideration list:
1. I WILL NOT trade; hindering attack/special of pokemon that use that stat. Ex: Adamant Latias
2. I'll consider it; adding attack/special of pokemon that doesn't use that stat. Ex: Naughty Latias
3. Maybe; hindering defense, spe.def, or speed of any pokemon but adds something good. Ex: Impish Latias
4. DEFINITELY; hindering the attack/special of pokemon that doesn't use that stat. Ex: Timid Latias

IVs consideration list:
1. Will only trade for pokemon with more than 20 IVs in speed unless specified; same thing for main method of attack
2. Will trade 2 pokemon for one if that one has 31 IVs in speed and its main method of attack

WANTS

(anything that you think is good and I agree on is fine really)

Any Event Mew
Any Event Celebi
Event or In-game Darkrai with Modest or Timid with the move DARK PULSE
Event Arceus with Modest or Timid
Event V-Create Victini
Latias or Latios with Modest, Timid, Bold or Calm (don't give me gen 3 ones)
Any Rayquaza
Any Groudon
Kyogre with Modest or Timid
Any Event Deoxys
Uxie with Bold or Calm
Any Dialga, Palkia or Giratina

Male Bagon with Outrage and Dragon Dance

will trade 3 for 1 for everything on this list

Justified Jolly Gallade (or male Ralts) 31/31/31/x/31/31

OFFERING
UT
Staravia, Careful with Tailwind
Smeargle, Jolly with Captivate
Rhyhorn, Calm
Mareep, Docile
Tangela, Jolly or Calm with Leech Seed
Croagunk, Hasty
Stantler, Docile with Hypnosis
Ponyta, Hasty
Makuhita, Adamant
Skorupi, Naive
Scyther, Brave with Baton Pass
Poliwag, Quiet or Docile with Sleep Talk
Skarmory, Sassy
Elekid, Docile with Cross Chop
Gastly, Timid
Tyrogue, Naive with Mach Punch
Bronzor, Mild
Gligar, Quirky with Tailwind
Misdreavus, Bashful with Inferno
Surskit, Lax with Hydro Pump
Absol, Bold with Megahorn
Meditite, Timid with Drain Punch
Snubbull, Jolly with Close Combat
Slugma, Bashful with Heat Wave
Anorith, Sassy with Stealth Rock

TRAINED (not EV)
Lucario, Naughty
Dratini, Careful
Mamoswine EVENT, Bold
Espeon, Magic Bounce
Lapras, Quiet
Houndoom, Timid with Dark Pulse

BRED (no natures, it doesn't matter)
Abra
Eevee
Growlithe
Slowpoke
Dratini
Natu
Miltank
Spiritomb
Yanma
Gligar
Bagon
Swablu
Carvanha
Vulpix
Poliwag

*Special thanks to QuoteMaster for increasing this list!

UT
Hippopotas, Rash with Superpower
Bellsprout, Lonely with Seed Bomb
Banette, Rash with Cotton Guard
Lickitung, Sassy with Sleep Talk
Duskull, Brave with Pain Split

Reshiram, Sassy
Zekrom, Hardy
Event Zekrom, Naive
Kyurem, Hardy
Tornadus, Hardy, Brave, Quirky
Landorus, Bashful
Cobalion, Lonely, Relaxed
Virizon, Lax, Naive
Terrakion, Docile
Phione, Bred (I don't care if you don't think it counts)
Darkrai, Naughty
Event Arceus, Careful
Volcarona (Yes, it's here), Quirky, Bashful

Scrafty, Relaxed
Escavalier, Adamant (untrained)
Darmanitan, Sassy, Zen Mode (untrained)
Reuniclus, Quiet
Sigilyph, Brave
Seadra, Quirky (Dragon Scale)
Graveler, Serious
Feebas, Rash (Prism Scale)
Snorlax, Lonely
Starmie, Docile

EV trained

Ferrothorn, Lonely, 252 EVs in HP and ATK
Mienshao, Jolly, (Inner Focus unfortunately), 252 EVS in ATK and Speed
Kingdra, Naive, (Sniper), 252 EVs in Spe.atk and Speed (i'll have to check though)

All starters
Gible
Nincada
Rotom
Lapras
Ralts
Dratini
Abra
Bagon
Spiritomb

AND... That's it folks!
But to celebrate the opening of this shop, I'll give a free male dream world Eevee for every trade! You can request some natures if I have it. (And you might want me to change the eevee's name, because they were named out of frustration 0.0)

Last edited:

vasu98

Can I have one Nincada? I've been looking for it long time
Check my shop for pokemon:)
And I don't need your DW ability Eevee I have female itself:)

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
Can I have one Nincada? I've been looking for it long time
Check my shop for pokemon:)
And I don't need your DW ability Eevee I have female itself:)

If i can I want either your DW Arceus or your Movie14 Victini
if not... well then we'll talk -.-

I am interested in a DWF spiritomb I will trade it for a modest dialga I sent over from my japanese diamond version or some DWF you don't have like carvanha or tangela. If you are interested PM me I will set them aside for you because I will be too busy to trade until May 13th. -.- sorry.

Arach

Pkmn Breeder
Interested in you darkrai naught i can offer UT palkia

Zorua?!

CANNED
My Groudon for either a female DW eevee or Tornadus?

Continuing on with this, I've also Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, which I'm will to give 2 of them for your event Arceus, or all 4 (including Groudon) for DW eevee, tornadus, and arceus. So... how about it?

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
Continuing on with this, I've also Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, which I'm will to give 2 of them for your event Arceus, or all 4 (including Groudon) for DW eevee, tornadus, and arceus. So... how about it?

Dialga and Giratina for Arceus. Because the person on top is already giving me a Palkia. OK?

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
Great, how about groudon for eeve or tornadus then?

im assuming the FC you want me to add is the one in your Sig?

Groudon for Tornadus please. Last time I had to breed A WHOLE BOX to get a DW female Eevee (that's why I'm giving away males =_=")
Yeah the FC is in my sig

Poke Trainer J

Interested in your DWF Bagon, could possibly trade my Timid UT 2012MAY Darkrai for it. Unfortunately it doesn't have Dark Pulse though I'm willing to throw in other stuff but unfortunately they aren't on your Wants List. :/

I have a Lv. 100 Celebi but it's EV Trained and Touched as well as a Jirachi with Rash Nature, Lv. 100 EV Trained Magnezone, 100 EV Trained Donphan and Aerodactyl as well too. I also have a Timid Lv. 100 Lugia that's been sitting in my box for a long while.

Last edited:

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
Interested in your DWF Bagon, could possibly trade my Timid UT 2012MAY Darkrai for it. Unfortunately it doesn't have Dark Pulse though I'm willing to throw in other stuff but unfortunately they aren't on your Wants List. :/

I have a Lv. 100 Celebi but it's EV Trained and Touched as well as a Jirachi with Rash Nature, Lv. 100 EV Trained Magnezone, 100 EV Trained Donphan and Aerodactyl as well too. I also have a Timid Lv. 100 Lugia that's been sitting in my box for a long while.

can you use http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=user to check the IVs of all the pokemon you're offering me? Thanks.