• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shrunken Champion Poll

The best sprite look-alike?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Welcome to the Champion Poll of trainers sprites! This week brings a final selection of six to the polls. Remember to vote once, and not for yourself. Not that you could vote more than once if you tried...

meandpikachuonplatform6.gif
Kevin-sprite.png
Jocelyn-Sprite.gif
Trainer1481283234-iaza.gif
wscweek20scratchtrainer.png
trainerfinal25067345514.gif

gtab x3

Soo hard, but gonna go with Fused, love the colours, and the sprite is in a different form so yeah.. :)

Alder

Come at me bro
Oh man, I was so close...Anyway, vote goes to wily for sheer amazingosity

You can vote if you didnt enter right??
Any way, ~Jocelyn~, because the pose is great, shading is almost perfect, Colours are great,
~Jocelyn~ gets my vote.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Damn - tough choice as well - had to go with Frosted Heavens though, hers was just a wonderful sprite all over

Rapid Distortion!

Amateur Philosopher
Wilycoyote gets muh vote. The most Epic trainer pose I've ever seen. Awesome job everyone.