• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>~**The Shuam Shop of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING**~<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryker

< AWESOME!
BANNER!

Size: watever u want it to be, not to big though
Pokemon: Espeon on left, and Umbreon on left
Background: a background that would fit each of the pokemon
Text: Light And Dark

and could u link it to this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=190093

Last edited:

Rixo

Musical Trainer
Only PNGs, JPG and JPEG is a no-go zone.

Oh darn.
Well wanna try and remake a Fakemon for me? xD
I requested it at another shop.

flareon.jpg
Its a mix of Mudkip and Flareon wit Mudkip as the base.

If Im correct, its Mudkip with First Frame Mudkip [From Pokemon2000] and a Flareon head pasted onto it, then just recolored from there. I dont know how the tail got put on, but eh.

So yea, I wonder if you can do this. LOL and if you can, do yo think you could make it so that it doesn't have those orange fins on its face?

nvm my requests, someone else is doin em. thanx anyways, and yall do really good work.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Wow, my posts must be invisible!!!

Service: 0/10

The jolly kingdra

Is Anyone Going To Do My Request,it Has Been Over A Week Now.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
before asking where is my request, realise that this is a school week for most kids. Sometimes requests get delayed for a reason aka Homework, Tests, etc. I'm sorry requests haven't been done on here exactly on time, and that some are delayed longer than normal. That is why I still see a Now Hiring sign at the front of this shop, since there are so many requests. That's how I started working here. Please repost your requests if they haven't been done yet, or check the pages for them. I might not be the owner of this shop, but owning my own shop as well helps me realise that sometimes you can't do everything at once. So plz repost requests if you haven't gotten them done, so we can quickly get them done.

lordzangoose

walk like anEgyptian
Cybernetic

Hello, could I please have a cybernetic Zangoose.

Also, could I have a cross between Pinsir and Charizard with Pinsir as the base.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

MJOLNIR

< cool
Is Anyone Going To Do My Request,it Has Been Over A Week Now.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i know how you feel i even went to the link that shaum put in his sig if it takes to long to click on it but i saw nothin there

Trainer sprite:

White shirt with a long black trench coat and a German helmet with black pants and a scruffy beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.