• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Silver Lining Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Fissurous:

Sorry they took so long, been extremely busy..

fissurous2.png
fissurous.png
They look AMAZING! You can delete them whenever, I uploaded them on Photobucket. Thanks!

StarlightUmbreon

I would like a full size animated userbar.
Animated Pokemon (1, max.): Lapras
Background colours orange and blue
Special wants in the background(Like an Icy effect):
Placement of the Animated Pokemon: right
Static Pokemon/Images: Arcanine (gen 4 sprite: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/05/Spr_4h_059.png)
Placement of the Static Pokemon/Images: Left
Text: Although the fire in my heart burns, the sea has always overcome any challange.
Placement of the Text: middle
Additional Wishes: make the orange and blue have an obvious big fade, each matching up with the pokemon (blue behind lapras and orange behind ninetales)

Thanks so much :D

Nakashima

Glad you guys like your requests =]

StarlightUmbreon: Accepted.

I've taken down a spot in the waiting list, as life has been picking up and I'm becoming pretty busy, so 3 people waiting is gnna be enough for the time being..

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
>:3 I'm baaackkkk!!!
Animated Pokemon (1, max.): Houndoom
Background coloursBlack and gold
Special wants in the background(Like an Icy effect):Dusk effect(As if the sun were setting)
Placement of the Animated Pokemon: Far left
Static Pokemon/Images: Sharpedo, Mightyena,Honchkrow
Placement of the Static Pokemon/Images:Far right(In that order)
Text: Darkness is upon us......
Placement of the Text:In between animated and static pokemon
Additional Wishes: Could the sharpedo be white instead of blue? It's ok if it can't. <3

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
I would like a Team Pose.
Pokémon: Emboar, Samurott, Simisage, Haxorous, Krokodile, Unfezant (female) and Hydreigon
Trainer: Black

I would like Hydreigon to be in the sky. Also Emboar and Simisage to be the 2 pokemon closer to black (but permitting all the pokemons to be seen)

PokeMEN

PokeMEN Master
I would like a full size, pop-out userbar.
Background colours Gold/black on the left into aqua on the right
Special wants in the background(Like an Icy effect): Whatever looks cool!
Static Pokemon/Images: Shiny Rayquaza on the left Palkia on the right
Placement of the Static Pokemon/Images: mentioned above
Text: Rivalry, Team PokeMEN, PokeKnights
Placement of the Text: Team PokeMEN on the left PokeKnights on the right Rivalry in the middle
Additional Wishes: This is just a userbar for two rival clans. I know you'll make it look amazing and thank you if you accept it! :)

Shockking

i dont know anymore
Now that there is an open spot on your list
Animated Pokemon (1, max.): Slowbro
Background colours Blue
Special wants in the background(Like an Icy effect): A bubbly effect, please!
Placement of the Animated Pokemon:Far right
Static Pokemon/Images:Magicarp, Feebas and Bibarel
Placement of the Static Pokemon/Images: Far left
Text: Those dumb water types...
Placement of the Text: In between the animated poke and the static ones.
Additional Wishes: Thats all.

Nakashima

I knew I shouldnt of left that 1 spot open overnight..
Youre all accepted, but it'll take a while for me to get to all of you =P

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
I would like an animated banner and a regular banner please XD
Animated Pokemon: Shiny Raikou
Background colours: Green, yellow and red (Yes, rasta colors plz)
Special wants in the background:Flames (just detail not flame color)
Placement of the Animated Pokemon: Right side
Text: JohnnyBlaze
Down since '94
Placement of the Text: In the middle
Additional Wishes: Put a master ball on left side (if possible)

If youd rather I pick an image, Pokemon:Shiny Giratina, shiny groudon, shiny mewtwo on left side and victini,pikachu and an egg on the other side (text in between)
Size: As big as you can lol
Text: Visit my shop!!! Offering Events, Shinies, and taking special requests on your choice of pokèmon for breeding!!!
Additional Comments: and if you can make it to where someone clicks it, itll take people to my shop?? Heres the link if you need it:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=522554&highlight=Blaze's

And you can pick out any two pokemon to keep from my shop for doing this!!!!
Thanks alot!!!! XD
PM me

Last edited:

Nakashima

JohnnyBlaze: Denied.

The waiting list is full, and I hardly have any time as it is so I'm not gnna expand the waiting list..

To all of you, im terribly sorry for these long waiting times, feel te unrequest your request, I'd totally understand. New job is eating more time than I'd thought it would, and I'm just so drained when I come home that I cant put up with doing much =/

matthewm9

hey i want shiny mew on a userbar and i want regular mew on the right shiny on the left and in the middle i want it to say in rainbow letters weekly shiny hunters the background will be a lightish green

Nakashima

I can put up with the wait. But I do hope you are done soon.

As do I =/ Doesnt look like it though, today is another 12 hour work day >.< I'll be too tired once I get home, and I cant exactly do them now either, as I needa head out for work in about 15 minutes.

I wish you luck on finishing your many requests! :)

Thanks xD Hope I get time to actually start on them >.<

Flame Mistress

I would like a Cosplay Trainer.
Trainer (Try to provide a sprite): BW Rich Girl, can't find a sprite, sorry
Pokémon (just 1): Espeon
Shiny or non-shiny: Non-shiny
Notes: Make the hair pink, and give her Espeon ears and an Espeon tail, and a red dot on her forehead. Make the ribbons pinker, and if you can, can you get rid of the hat? I want to see what it looks like.

Nakashima

Flame Mistress: Denied.
Not only does the first post say theres no more empty spots, but if you'd read a bit before you posted, you can see theres tons of people waiting and me not having any time at all to make stuff. Strike one, consider yourself warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.