• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Silver Soul: Kotone/Soul FC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
&& silver soul ;; kotone fc
ktonesmallscrencaps.png
+ welcome greetings
so, i was wondering, why since hg/ss release, there's still no fc for kotone? well, worry no more for you kotone fans! welcome to The Silver Soul: Kotone/Soul FC!
this club is dedicated for all kotone fans and discussion about her character and more. keeping this fc alive is a must. be active and kotone will give you hugs! ♥

+ rules
★ all sppf rules apply to this club.
★ be active!
★ no double posts and spam.
★ no character/shipping bash. we don't want any wars.
★ any members could start a topic, whenever they want.
★ break a rule once, you got a warning, break a rule twice, permanent ban. sorry D:
★ any contribution such as fanart, club banners are very welcomed! :3
★ most importantly, any topic/discussion here should be kotone-related.
★ last, but not least: enjoy and spread the kotone love! ♥

+ members
Ruby Moon - owner

+ about kotone
HGSSSoul.png

Kotone (Japanese: コトネ Kotone) is the female player character in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. In these remakes of Pokémon Gold and Silver Versions, she is the counterpart to Gold, taking over the role from Kris in the original games. Her hometown is New Bark Town; she lives there with her mother. Her grandparents run the Day Care on Route 34.

Kotone is also a character from the anime. She is modeled after the game character.

While playing as Gold, Kotone meets the player in New Bark Town at the start of the game. In this particular scene, she is seen with a Marill. It seems she will always have Marill even if another starter Pokémon is selected. In addition, she doesn't appear to take the remaining starter Pokémon. Her role in the storyline of HeartGold and SoulSilver will be similar to that of Lucas/Dawn in Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum if they are not chosen as the player character, while Gold takes this place if she is selected as the player.

Her known Pokemon so far is Marill.

KotoneBadge.png

Kotone (Japanese: コトネ Kotone) is a recurring character in the Pokémon anime who debuted in DP143.

Ash and friends first met Kotone when her Marill wandered off and they found it wedged in a wall. She introduced herself as a Trainer from Johto. She came to Sinnoh in order to observe the Pokémon native to the region. Later she asks Dawn to participate in the Johto Festa. The two girls had a battle but Kotone lost and rewarded Dawn with an egg.

It is implied in DP144 that Kotone has a mild romantic interest in Ash. She admires his bravery and wishes that her friend, Kazunari would act more like him. Kotone asks Dawn if she and Ash are a couple but she quickly denies it.

In DP147, she and Kazunari will have a tag battle against Ash and Dawn.

She has the female variation of the Pokédex and the PokéGear introduced in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver.

this section will be updated in time. source from bulbapedia.

+ contributions
none so far. contribute?

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Ooh, a Kotone club! Sexy. I wouldn't mind joining.

She's my latest obsession, lol. I find her overly cute and I love how she's energetic and cheerful in the anime and yet seems quite mature for her age. She seems quite perceptive. Plus I was waiting for someone to call Hikari 'Hikarin'. X3 And Kotone is the one to do that yay! Mel x Kotone plz. XD

I'd really like some Kotone hugs yay. <3333

Mind if I create a first topic?

Why do you do like Kotone/Soul?

Seeing as people would probably be answering that in my first post here anyways.

OMG THAT PIC AT THE TOP OF YOUR POST RM <333333 KOTONE LOOKS LIKE OVERLY SWEET AND CUTE AND GLOMPABLE YAY. 8DDDD

The first time I saw her on the scans, I thought she looked very cute and innocent and I LOVE her hat and her hair.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
welcome the first two members of the group! <3 since you're one of the first members to join, would you like to be the co-owners? :'D

@Shining-Platinum: kotone also got a better character development and personality than kris. kris/marina is somehow too "show-off" and hyper in the anime, while kotone seemed to be calmer and more friendly <33
@Mel-Girl: and yes, she called dawn as "hikarin", which is amusing for me too. XD and she hinted pearlshipping :'O
the screencap in the first post is from the next episode preview ;D kotone looks so sweet! <333

answering the first topic: Why do you do like Kotone/Soul?
i think she's much better than kris. she's more friendly, calmer, and more perceptive. and, her design looks much cuter! more feminine, while kris is more tomboy.
and her pokemon choices! :3 aww, marill, chikorita, and girafarig! <3

hmm, i'm still thinking why people still thought that kotone is just an updated/modified version of kris though. they looked really different, although they have similar hairstyle D:

edit: to the all new members, i'm sorry if i couldn't update the first post right now because of the internal server error, but i'll try to update the list ASAP after it's been fixed!

Last edited:

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
I've never been a co-owner of a club on the forums before, but I'll give it a shot. :D

And on a side note: Kotone Ftw!!!

thanks! after it's been fixed, i'll edit the first post ASAP.
and yes, kotone ftw! >D

if you want a kotone screencaps, i have them right here. please credit me if you're using! :3
i will update the screencaps now :'D /caps

Seviper009

ii kanji
Can I join pleaaase? Kotone is most likely my favorite protognist of the games (she has to battle Leaf for it, but I can't choose between them XD).

Kotone's anime character is much better than that of May and Dawn, but that's my opinion. It's so nice that we have a cute female doing the gyms for once. For that, the next coming episodes are going to be awesome!!

Have said already some things like that, she's just cute and very pretty at the same time. And her character is just great. (Is playing as her in HG).

Well, see ya,
~Seviper009

Last edited:

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
thanks for joining, everyone! :) since the first post still couldn't be edited for some reason, i'll list all of the joined members here.

Ruby Moon - owner
Shining-Platinum - co owner
Mel-Girl
Seviper009
Shiny Glameow

Kotone's anime character is much better than that of May and Dawn, but that's my opinion. It's so nice that we have a cute female doing the gyms for once. For that, the next coming episodes are going to be awesome!!
i'm also glad that she's the only female player in the anime that isn't a coordinator, although i think it's implied that she has interests in contests.

@ Seviper009 and Shiny Glameow

Welcome to the club :3
Read the rules, stay active and SPREAD THE KOTONE LOVE <3

EDIT: This thread doesn't seen lively atm, so I'm making up a new question: :p

If you were to give Kotone another Pokemon, what will it be?
I personally would give Kotone a Flaafy or a Ledian :D

Last edited:

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
Ohmygosh; I'm jealous, I wish I woulda started this ;]

May I please join? I absolutely LOVE Soul (I call her Soul, simply because I'm used to it).
I'm so glad she replaced Marina <3

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
@Mel-Girl thanks for letting me know this was here </3

I to was close to making this club D:, but less stress for me! I would love to join this club becouse I personaly love Soul. I call her Soul becouse I don't like the name Kotone at all :\.... Oh yeah, Soul is my Bishie, you try to steal her, you die. It's as simple as that ;D

She is so damn cute ;~;. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her ken art. I have written a number of Drabbles about her and Dawn, because yes, StockingsShipping is my One True Pairing. I also am a Soul x Clair, Soul x Jasmine, and Soul x Clair x Jasmine shipper....

I hope I get in!

Imagine

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴜᴛᴏᴘɪᴀ
*GASP* A fanclub for Kotone? 8DDDDD

Just because she is AWESOME. :'D
Also because she isn't a coordinator. It's getting to be this stereotype where all female characters have to be interested in contests.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
thanks for joining, again everyone :) your name is added to the list! don't forget to be active and keep the club alive, okay?

Ruby Moon - owner
Shining Platinum - co-owner
Mel-Girl - co-owner
Seviper009
Shiny Glameow
glowing_light010
Mr. Joker
RinSakurai
that's 8 members so far! :'D

answering the current topic: If you were to give Kotone another Pokemon, what will it be?
i think she already has a quite solid team (chikorita, marill, girafarig) but i personally would give her a vulpix, flaafy, or ledian, just like Shining-Platinum stated above :3

and Mr. Joker, i agree with you! :'O stockingsshipping is awesome. *le gasp*
from the new episodes, i'm starting to like kotone/kazunari too (a.k.a johtofestashipping. <3)

edit: Mel-Girl is a co-owner now! :3

Last edited:

darklord18

can I please join?

I like Kotone because she cute, funny and she dose Gyms and she has a pokemon that part psychic which is my favorite type.

I like how she ask Dawn if she like Ash and it was funny.

also I like her personality and I ship Kotone with Silver, Marill and Mira.

Last edited:

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
OMG A Kotone Club :O <3 .

Wow I just noticed it and I really must Join! ;__;

Well I liked Kotone because She is so Cute , I liked how she looks and all ( Not a Peado ) . I also like the fact that she isn't a coordinator which I really liked to see a female protagonist do Gyms in the Anime. Her Anime Appearence was awesome , I really loved her personality.

I really like to Ship her With Kazunari sometimes (Johtofestashipping) , but I really like to ship her with Dawn and Ash ( I ship him with Rocks so =P ) .

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
welcome, new members! you've been added to the list and don't forget to be active! :)

Ruby Moon - owner
Shining Platinum - co-owner
Mel-Girl - co-owner
Seviper009
Shiny Glameow
glowing_light010
Mr. Joker
RinSakurai
darklord18
WGCV23
it's 10 members now! keep going, all kotone fans! <3

Well I liked Kotone because She is so Cute , I liked how she looks and all ( Not a Peado ) . I also like the fact that she isn't a coordinator which I really liked to see a female protagonist do Gyms in the Anime. Her Anime Appearence was awesome , I really loved her personality.

I really like to Ship her With Kazunari sometimes (Johtofestashipping) , but I really like to ship her with Dawn and Ash ( I ship him with Rocks so =P ) .
finally someone's agree that a female character shouldn't be another coordinator ;o; too bad it looks like she's a beginning trainer, i thought she had finished the johto league. ;P compared to marina, she has better personality too, IMO.

and yes, i love johtofestashipping (kazunari/kotone) and stockingsshipping (dawn/kotone). but kotone/ash? hmm.. there's some hints in the anime though. and it's stated in her profile that she has a mild crush on ash. :'O

I HAS TO JOIN. I just BARELY found this out today, why? ;~;

It's official. Kotone/Soul is now my 2nd favorite Female character behind Hikari/Dawn. <33

Better question, why would I NOT like Kotone/Soul? XD She's so damn effin' awesome. She's NOT a coordinator, but a regular trainer (thank goodness), she has an awesome and fun personality (much like myself, hehe), AND, I love her design. :3

LEMME JOIN. She's so sweet. <3

Chimcharrulez97

I've been waiting FOREVER for this club! Can I join?

Why do you like Kotone/Soul?

Because she is so darn CUTE! that poofy hat makes her look so adorable! She's also funny and she isn't a coordinator and does gyms.

Status
Not open for further replies.