• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sims 2 Cheerleaders Help?

i keep killing them off, but they just keep coming. Those annoying chants and cheers are getting on my nerves, i always get my sim to put a drink in the cheerleaders faces they run off and disappear for about 4 minutes, then they knock on my door and without my sim saying that they can come in they bust in the room and start doing those annoying chants over and over again. the only time that they aren't around is during the afternoon or at night. by the way this sims 2 is the collage life one so its not the ones where you have neighbours. is there a way to get rid of the Cheerleaders? please help i hate those stupid cheerleaders! i will show how many they are with the pokemon smiles:

;424; 7 cheerleaders
;159; ;245; My sims in the room

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
In sims 2 university, in the colledge dorms you can put no entry signs on your sims door to stop them bursting into their bedrooms, but in the communal areas you just have to ignore them. Turn the sound off, and also turn free-will off if they really annoy you.

Or use a debug cheat to make them burst into flames or drown where they are standing. That works too.

I miss some of the sims 2 expansions... Maybe I should reinstall them...

Astinus

Every time you kill a cheerleader, the game makes a new one to replace the character. Cheerleaders fall under the NPC category, along with maids, nannies, and the college mascots, among others. So killing them isn't going to solve your problem.

Unless you want to download a hack that allows you to ban them from your lot completely, the best solution is to lock all the doors that you can (either the dorm room doors or by using the "Lock..." option that came with Open For Business, if you have that expansion pack) and then ignore the cheerleaders/mascots. Turn the sound off so you can't hear them. And keep your Sims occupied so they don't pay any attention to them.