• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sims Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leomon

The digital warrior
Lol yeah my dad was the master of The Sims 1 but he can't quite get to grips with how much better it is. I think he thinks its too realistic. W00p 4 parents playin The Sims!!!

My father was a master on that too:D
srry for the one-liner...

mangaeyes

Yeah Legendary warrior...Are you trying to say that In the sims 2 university you can get jobs? You can get jobs in all of the sims games...

Hollthulhu

Status-effect Queen
Yeah Legendary warrior...Are you trying to say that In the sims 2 university you can get jobs? You can get jobs in all of the sims games...

Maybe they mean the new careers you can unlock going to college and new career rewards. *hugs her cow plant*

Crasher

I'd like to join. I absoloutely LOVE the SIms, and spend all my money on it. Currently, I have all expansions apart from Freetime, ad have no stuff packs, but I'm planning on getting some.

mangaeyes

Welcome Crasher and Green Bluebird! Crasher you should get Freetime its probably the best one there is. Green Bluebird I have all of 'em except from Bon Voyage. Actually so do a lot of people...is Bon Voyage a bit rubbish or somehting?

Leomon

The digital warrior
it is alot of glitches, i kinda regret buying it...
and welcome new members...

mangaeyes

I had a choice between Freetime or Bon Voyage and I'm glad I chose Freetime. I heard that they're making a Live Action Sims movie lmao how awesome would that be!! Sims 3 looks awesome, you can really make your people to a tee from there eating habits to there natural talents. Only a year to wait...

Leomon

The digital warrior
What do you guys think about the upcoming Apartment Life?
Saaaayyyy whhaaattttt?

Hollthulhu

Status-effect Queen
Saaaayyyy whhaaattttt?

Not been keeping up, have we?

Well, here's a pic of the leaflet inside one of the more recent EPs:

simsapartment.jpg

http://www.snootysims.com/newsimg/simsapartment.jpg

I've seen a couple articles flying around too.

I remember a couple weeks ago I saw in on the Sims2 website itself, but when I went there just now to snag the little banner thing for it, it didn't show up.

I'm guessing it was probably the leaflet for FT or one of the more recent packs.

Crasher

I had no idea! AWESOME!!!

When I got Bon Voyage (2 Saturdays ago 8D) I was thrilled, but the novelty quickly wore off. You can't take babies or pets with you, but I didn't have Pets installed. I had to leave Anastasia at home, because she's a baby. (Well, she's at college now, actually)

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Cool, another expansion.

Although, It could be a little bit like the Urbz...eugh.

Oh yeah, to mangaeyes, Bon Voyage is okay, I mainly got it for the ability to download some heaps cool mods, but the loading times on it are terrible. It takes like 10 mis just to load the neighbourhood screen.

BTW- me, like the idiot I am, forgot about Freetime, it only came out down here a week or 2 ago, that's the only one I don't have heh.

Hollthulhu

Status-effect Queen
Hey guys, ish Hollthulhu again, lol. I keep posting a lot I feel like, xD

I'm thinking of uninstalling my Sims 2 games. :C (due to lack of space on mah HD and such), and so I can reinstall Adobe Photoshop. I'm not sure though, it really bums me out cause I only have a 40GB HD and I keep WoW and SL on it at all times.. and basically juggle the other stuff. My biggest problem lies in the fact that my small HD is split, and my C drive is small and when Sims 2 or Adobe are installed, they both put Cache files and other junk on the C drive.. causing many computer problems.

I'm kinda lost at what to do, ugh. :C

mangaeyes

Welcome Happy Happiny!
Well it sounds good...I just hope my dads computer can handle it lol. The sims 2 is getting more and more realistic I guess its to build up to the Sims 3.

The Sims 1 games were good and I liked Unleashed becasue you got more neighbourhoods lol. Superstar was awesome because you got to get Avril Lavignes autograph lol I just think it was goin' a bit too far and then Makin' Magic came out and Maxis overstepped the boundry...too unrealistic. The Sims 2 was going to be all real life but they had already added the Grim Reaper and Aliens so they have added a super-natural in every expansion pack...I wonder what it will be for Apartments. An angel? A sad clown? Who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.