• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sims Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expansion Pack ideas for Sims 3?
Pets and Seasons and maybe something new. :)

Can your PC meet the Sims 3 requirements?
Yes. Thank God.

AmazingPiplup

Piplup Person
May I join? I'm a huge sims addict, especially when it comes to legacy's! :) My favorite EP is either Apartment Life, Bon Voyage, or Free Time. As great as seasons was, the snow and rain lag. I'm not too fond of pets but they can be okay once and a while.

Expansion pack ideas for Sims 3?

For expansions I'd love another version of apartment life that has more aspects of apartments.

Can your PC meet the Sims 3 requirements?

Yup, thanks to getting a new one a few months ago.
---

I have every expansion pack and stuff pack except family fun and happy holiday, because I can't find them anywhere.

mangaeyes

Welcome AmazingPiplup.

I'm back from my dads with all my Sims2 games ): I'm gonna take them to game when I get TS3 and see if they can pay for some of it.

Only 5 days to go now (or 3 if your one of the lucky ones). I've heard that soe websites have already sent the game out so people will get it early.

AceTrainerTim

Welcome AmazingPiplup. :) Good to see new members.

mangaeyes said:
I'm back from my dads with all my Sims2 games ): I'm gonna take them to game when I get TS3 and see if they can pay for some of it.

Only 5 days to go now (or 3 if your one of the lucky ones). I've heard that soe websites have already sent the game out so people will get it early.

If you have the space, why not keep your latest expansion pack, and sell the rest, but if you need to reinstall any... to bad. Lol

My mum actually asked if I wanted it, free of charge, but I rejected, I'm waiting for another game for the Wii, and most Wii games are around $70-100 and so I can't one get one not the other. :) Lol

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Just to rub it in for Mangaeyes a bit; I believe it's being released world-wide on the same date, right? (I'm not as up on the Sims news as some)

If so, I think Australia and New Zealand get it around 12 hours before everyone else. (Same thing happened with GTA IV. Go us)

AceTrainerTim

Honsy said:
If so, I think Australia and New Zealand get it around 12 hours before everyone else. (Same thing happened with GTA IV. Go us)

I think thats true, because, The Sims 3 are coming out in most stores at June 4, around my area, for around $89 AD. So yes, sorry to rub it in, manga lol

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal

What? Here are the prices (approx.) at my local stores.

EB: $119.95 (To be fair, I think it's a special edition, or some crap, but that's the only one I've seen there)
JB Hi-Fi: $99.95
Game: $99.95

Damn expensive games.

AceTrainerTim

What? Here are the prices (approx.) at my local stores.

EB: $119.95 (To be fair, I think it's a special edition, or some crap, but that's the only one I've seen there)
JB Hi-Fi: $99.95
Game: $99.95

Damn expensive games.

D!cksmith: $87.82 ~ cheapest price i've seen so far not online.... stupid word flitter
Kmart: 89.

Still expensive though....

Last edited:

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
I haven't been to my local Dicksmith, and the Kmart here is a hole. It's just terrible.

Pretty much all the other stores that may or may not sell it, are selling it for around $100.00

Glacier99

Ice cold...
What do you think about no loading screens in game play on the sims 3?
Thank Freakin' God.

Yay! Only three days to go for us aussies!

As for price I preordered from Gametraders for $79.95

Last edited:

AmazingPiplup

Piplup Person
I'm pretty sure sims 3 comes out on June 2nd for Canadians , but June fifth at the latest. I'm looking forward in one way, but not in another.

What do you think about no loading screens in game play on the sims 3?

Great!! I am so glad they are gone! The only reason I'm upset that they'll be gone is that I can't read as much while I'm loading the game. :p But otherwise I am very happy about that.

I haven't pre-ordered the game just because I want to here some opinions on it before I buy it, to make sure there aren't too many glitches. Because otherwise I'll be waiting for the patch.

mangaeyes

OHMYGODONLY4DAYSFORUK.

Everytime I see the Sims 3 two-part advert I still get goosebumps.

Now here is a serious warning: I will not be online very much at all from Friday June 5th. I have a....thing....but I will make a promise, everytime I come on serebiiforums I promise I'll come on the club and talk about the...thing...

AceTrainerTim

Mangaeyes, is it your purchase of chocolate bars, I mean.. The Sims 3. Lol

For the loading screen, I'm not sure what to think, would it mean heaps of lag, because, in the sims 2 I made a manison, on the biggest lot and it lags alot, very other house doesn't. All settings for graphics/performance are set at meddium, no reflections.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
I'll actually be on here more often starting from the....um...next week. Next week is exam week, and I have only 6 exams spread out on the week, so yeah, I'll be on more.

or the loading screen, I'm not sure what to think, would it mean heaps of lag

Depends on the computer. Loading screens don't prevent lag, anyways.

mangaeyes

I HAVE THE SIMS 3 IT CAME FROM PLAY.COM TODAY.

I'm very excited.

I really, really, really hope The Sims 3 works on my laptop O_O
I also hope it works on all of your computers as well.

Sims 3 is out everwhere else but Europe X(

Just saw the advert on TV and jumped up and down on the spot. The advert looks so good and epic to a scale I can't describe!!!

Let there be Sims tommorow!

mangaeyes

Muwahaha. I pre-ordered one from Game (getting that tomorrow) and one from Play.com which came today, one day early (I live in England).

Heres a my self-sim...well the back of him at least...

sims.png

He's a neurotic, loner who is artistic and a perfectionist.

I keep trying to get him to shag marry his neighbour I made; Kara O'Donnell. Sadly he is usually in a bad mood from work because he dislikes large groups of people and the Science career seems to be quite busy.

Also I wanted to get him a job at the school but it wouldn't let me...anyone know how to?

Status
Not open for further replies.