• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sims Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangaeyes

I agree Honsy EA have lost it a bit. I blame it on the change of teams designing the game. (There was one team for TS1&2 and a different team for TS3) and they only seem to care about money and making the game look good (not graphics but just in general) rather than thinking about the fans and the depth of the game.

AceTrainerTim

Erm... I'm pretty sure you can't. I played through it and theres a bit at the end where there's no more missions and you can do what you want, so possibly there.

I know that, I've completed the main story line for the game. Therefore I've been searching there on both islands. I've found Hyena's and adopted one, stupid thing won't take a bath though in Wanmami Island. (I want my mummy Island) >.<

Anyway thanks all the same.

And to sims 3 players.
Is this real. I hope so xDDD. But, I think it is fake... ;(

Last edited:

Crasher

I doubt it's true, due to those things like LOW BLOOD PRESSURE ALERT flashing on the screen. Meh, it'd be cool if it was real.

New topic: List your favourite pros and your worst cons for the Sims 3 (or 2, if you want)

mangaeyes

Hahahahaha that was on the EA forum a few weeks ago. It isn't true and I think its meant to be a piss-take of the people who want The Sims to be ultra realistic and want car crashes and diseases etc.

List your favourite pros and your worst cons for the Sims 3
Pro: Its better than The Sims 2 (in my opinion)
Con: Its only slightly better than The Sims 2 (I would have liked a bigger leap forward)
Pro: Awesome and more detailed gameplay (in my opinion)
Con: Sims take aaaaaages to the tiniest thing

Last edited:

AceTrainerTim

List your favourite pros and your worst cons for the Sims 2

Not sure. lol. Its better than the sims 1?

Anyway, I've got a topic. :)

What names do you like to use while making sims and where do you get your names from?

Male Names:

Female Names:

Last Names:

mangaeyes

What names do you like to use while making sims and where do you get your names from?

Male Names: Damien, Drake and Blaine

Female Names: Violet, Onyx, April

Last Names: Anything that pops into my head ^_^

AceTrainerTim

Time to answer my own topic.

Male Names:

Harry
Jack
John
Nathan
Robbin
Thomas
Larry
Lorance
Scott
George
Mike
Michael
Shawn
Toby
Terrence
Zane
Zack
Liam
Bob
Borris
Ash
Drew
Skye
Jake
Cameron
Jay
Aaron
Max
Matt
Issac
Hendry
Peter
Tyson
Barry
Charlie
Josh
Brad
Phill

Female Names:

Katey
Bella
Barbra
Ashley
Charley
Kelly
Caroline
Molly
Lexus
Paris
Terri
Kim
Jessica
Mary
May
Liz
Elizabeth
Eliza
Beth (lol)
Ellen
Summer
Dawn
Susan/Suisan
Karen
Kathren
Hilary
Amy
Halley
Magda
Ruby

Last Names:

Thompson
Star
Wellington
Prince
Jacobson
North
West
Cook
Hamelton
Gae
Gardener
Green
Brown
Hawke
Jones
Winton
Winters
Silver
Hill
Pollard

I get them from every where. xD School, Magazines, places, TV and my mind. You may use these names if you wish.
I normally use these names, as I don't normally play pre loaded neighbourhoods. I make my own. So I need alot of names. So Go Me! xD

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Hahahahaha that was on the EA forum a few weeks ago. It isn't true and I think its meant to be a piss-take of the people who want The Sims to be ultra realistic and want car crashes and diseases etc.

This. It's painfully obvious they're taking the piss.

List your favourite pros and your worst cons for the Sims 3
Pro: Less loading screens.

That's all I care about.

mangaeyes

AceTrainerTim thats quite a long list of names lol. My last names are usually just 2 words smushed together. I think I had a family with the surname Anklefoot lol.

AceTrainerTim

AceTrainerTim thats quite a long list of names lol. My last names are usually just 2 words smushed together. I think I had a family with the surname Anklefoot lol.

You seem very creative *Sarcasm Alert*

How about Shouldernose, Eyetoe, especially Fingerface not to mention Rockwaters (ohh I might use that actually) and Carrotpea... I'm such a meanie xDDD

I'm getting that new laptop in at least two weeks which equals = SIMS 3 MWHAHAHAHAAa (and TES IV oblivion)

mangaeyes

How about Shouldernose, Eyetoe, especially Fingerface not to mention Rockwaters (ohh I might use that actually) and Carrotpea... I'm such a meanie xDDD

I know you're joking but I would use all those names O_O

Except the body part related ones...Anklefoot is enough lol.

AceTrainerTim

I ish gotz Da Z1mz E ZOMG!!! Lmao I iz da b3st3st. I goz 2 playz it n00oow xDD

Or

I got the sims 3 now. Yay. Lol Its currently working, but I can't play it fully yet because I'm "training" my laptop battery. So yeah... >.< Oh Well, images within the week and i'll make a "Me Sim" :) Oh by the way, my birthday today. Yayyy No one cares >.> I know its Hosny's birthday this month. Happy Birthday Honsy for when ever :pP

mangaeyes

I ish gotz Da Z1mz E ZOMG!!! Lmao I iz da b3st3st. I goz 2 playz it n00oow xDD

Or

I got the sims 3 now. Yay. Lol Its currently working, but I can't play it fully yet because I'm "training" my laptop battery. So yeah... >.< Oh Well, images within the week and i'll make a "Me Sim" :) Oh by the way, my birthday today. Yayyy No one cares >.> I know its Hosny's birthday this month. Happy Birthday Honsy for when ever :pP

Happy birthday, Tim! Have fun with your game...why not throw your me-sim a party for your birthday?

My laptop battery usually needs to be 100% hen I play The Sims 3...for some reason it won't charge AND play the game.

AceTrainerTim

Happy birthday, Tim! Have fun with your game...why not throw your me-sim a party for your birthday?

My laptop battery usually needs to be 100% hen I play The Sims 3...for some reason it won't charge AND play the game.

Lol, my laptop is awesome, lol. I was backing up stuff while playing the sims 3 or Oblivion without lag. :p

I haven't made me sim yet. Although I made one sim, her name is Julia Rockwaters, remember from before. :p

I think her traits are; Flirty, good sense of humor, hot-headed, good kisser and some thing else Absent minded... Well and her lifetime wish is to be a "Heart Breaker" be a girlfriend to at less 10 sims. :)

Last edited:

mangaeyes

Sounds awesome Tim post some pictures if you can.

New topic: Favourite career?
I remember years ago when me and my dad would play TS1 together and (because then I only saw him on weekends) he would play my me-sim and get him into all different kinds of careers. The one I remember the most is the Paranormal career. Its awesome ^_^

AceTrainerTim

I think I accidently did something and now Julia Rockwaters is... yeah.

Anyway...

Thompson Family, from my Sims 2 game. With some changes. (Thomson to Thompson, Ash to Seth and no pets >.<)

[IMG200] [/IMG200]

Katey - Female Adult - Music Career
Perfectionist
Ambitious
Artisitic
Lucky
Friendly

George - Male Adult - Science Career
Good sense of humor
Loves the outdoors
Perfectionist
Green Thumb
Ambitious

Seth - Male Child
Genius
Bookworm
Ambitious

Jessica - Female Child
Perfectionist
Artistic
Ambitious

House:

Sorry for pics... Couldn't resize.. To lazy :pPP

Last edited:

mangaeyes

They look awesome I like how the children are mini-me's of their parents.

Also that house is freakin' awesome. Do you have an exchange page? If so I might download it...

mangaeyes

Nope :p Lol.

Does TS3 have private school and alarms for the cars?

I don't think so (to both). I don't know why though...I mean maybe cars are simply unstealable because burglars would need to drive them away somewhere which would mess with the open neighbourhood. Private I don't understand really. Why didn't they just add another school somewhere to be treated as a private school? That was a cool little minigame actually, inviting the headmaster over....

NEW TOPIC: Favourite mini-game type task? (Like inviting headmaster over, parties etc.)
Inviting the headmaster over. I liked the challenge and I always made sure my sim with the best cooking was awake and ready to serve the headmaster lol. I hated it when you got really high marks but still no school...but when you got in it was cool that they had their own special uniform.

AceTrainerTim

Favourite mini-game type task? (Like inviting headmaster over, parties etc.)
~ Since this topic failed...

Will you be getting The Sims 3 World Adventures Expansion Pack
I think I might get it... As it has a Create a world/neighbourhood feature. xDD I on the sims 2 I always used custom Neightbourhoods never really went into the pre-loaded ones...

UNLESS you are able to download that feature separatly..

Status
Not open for further replies.