• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sims Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangaeyes

Will you be getting The Sims 3 World Adventures Expansion Pack?
Probably not.

AceTrainerTim, isn't that neighbourhood creator thing a seperate pack?

Also how can the topic be considered a failure....you didn't even answer it :/

AceTrainerTim

Will you be getting The Sims 3 World Adventures Expansion Pack?
Probably not.

AceTrainerTim, isn't that neighbourhood creator thing a seperate pack?

Also how can the topic be considered a failure....you didn't even answer it :/

Thats the point. No one answered it.. Lol

Oh woops. It is, they updated the site I got it off confirming it was a seperate pack. It wasn't confirmed until... yeah lol.

par0003

SHE'S GOT A SWORD!!!
i want to join i have the sims on pc simcity the sims 2 on playstaion 2 and psp and the sims castaway on playstaion 2 the sims busting out on playstaion 2 and the sims 3 on playstaion 3 i have all of the sims games out i have money cheats for the sims on pc want any?

mangaeyes

Thats the point. No one answered it.. Lol

Exactly. If you answered...... - never mind...

i want to join i have the sims on pc simcity the sims 2 on playstaion 2 and psp and the sims castaway on playstaion 2 the sims busting out on playstaion 2 and the sims 3 on playstaion 3 i have all of the sims games out i have money cheats for the sims on pc want any?

Welcome par0003. Since you're new to both the club and the forums I'll let this one pass but in the future please try to use proper english punctuation and have some structure to your posts.

Anyway you're accepted it seems you're quite the Simmer lol. Its nice of you to offer cheats but I think we already know them all. Thanks anyway!

AceTrainerTim

Seems like someone needs English Classes first and maybe some common sense mixed in aswell...

Anyway... welcome to the club.

par0003

SHE'S GOT A SWORD!!!
um.. i'm nine but u don't know the money secret klapaucius after doning that do this !; do it as much as u want when u filled it do this at the end !;;; then it will say no such cheat but the money rises when it goes to $999,999,999 buy stuff but the money can't go down to do this do this first ctrl alt shift c then here u go

mangaeyes

um.. i'm nine but u don't know the money secret klapaucius after doning that do this !; do it as much as u want when u filled it do this at the end !;;; then it will say no such cheat but the money rises when it goes to $999,999,999 buy stuff but the money can't go down to do this do this first ctrl alt shift c then here u go

Yes. We know.

As I said before please use proper english spelling, grammer, etc. Also please try to have some sort of structure to your posts rather than a big blob of writing - it makes it easier to read/understand.

It isn't 'u', it's 'you'. Okay? First warning.

NEW TOPIC: The Sims 3: World Adventures; like it? Hate it? Neutral?
For those who don't know, World Adventures is the first EP for The Sims 3. Its had a bit of a negative impact on me. I don't like to stray too much away from reality with The Sims and I doubt that I will be able to take all 6 members of my family on a nice holiday without somebody fainting or wetting themselves or just generally getting in a pickle. I really do not think holiday EP's work, thats just my own honest opinion.

On the plus side they've confirmed that a neighbourhood maker will soon be released. I know they said it was going to be released a 'few' weeks after TS3 was released but hey...they also said TS3 was gonna have a worldwide release in February right?

AceTrainerTim

[/B]NEW TOPIC: The Sims 3: World Adventures; like it? Hate it? Neutral?[/B]
Neutral. Still would have preferred a Pets/Seasons combo.

TS3 was gonna have a worldwide release in February right?
Actaully according to Wikipedia and Gamespot its being released in November 16-20, although it didn't mention any worldwide stuff.

mangaeyes

[/B]NEW TOPIC: The Sims 3: World Adventures; like it? Hate it? Neutral?[/B]
Neutral. Still would have preferred a Pets/Seasons combo.

Actaully according to Wikipedia and Gamespot its being released in November 16-20, although it didn't mention any worldwide stuff.

No I meant The Sims 3 on its own was going to be released worldwide in February 2009 but they delayed it. I was making a point about how unreliable they are.

A pets/seasons combo would have been awesome but I guess because they're such big games they take a while.

I thought you might want to meet my legacy family? Well tough cos' you're gonna.

Screenshot-7-1.jpg

Thats me. I'm an old man ghost (who I can't get rid of). Jack: workoholic, artistic, lucky, neurotic, hot-headed

Screenshot-8-1.jpg

My brother Josh, my wife Kara, my daughter Violet and her husband Marc Clevell (from a premade family).

Screenshot-3-1.jpg

Violet and Marcs daughter, April: neurotic, brave, neat, daredevil, athletic

Screenshot-6-2.jpg

Aprils husband Evan: athletic, handy, friendly, family-orineted and hopeless romantic

Screenshot-2-2.jpg

They have triplets. Triplet 1 is Blaine: evil, genius, mean spirited, ambitious

Screenshot-4-2.jpg

Triplet 2. Drake: loner, bookworm, artistic, lucky

Screenshot-13.jpg

Triplet 3. Damien: good sense of humour, loves the outdoors, vegetarian, angler

Thats my legacy family. I can't get rid of my ghost. He lost his gravestone somehow so he can't return to the after life...

acton

Banned
sims club

First off, this is the first club I've made so I'm constantly revising and reworking t. It is a club for fans of The Sims (including all expansion packs and The Sims 2 and expansions) and hardcore Simmers.It is a place to display snapshots of your best houses or Sims moments.

mangaeyes

First off, this is the first club I've made so I'm constantly revising and reworking t.
It isn't your club. You're not even a member...

It is a club for fans of The Sims (including all expansion packs and The Sims 2 and expansions) and hardcore Simmers.It is a place to display snapshots of your best houses or Sims moments.
Yes it is. Did you just copy that off the first page or something? You're odd.

Confusing newbies aside, theres been a rumour that the next Sims 3 EP will be a Superstar remake. Heres the evidence. Its pretty unreliable but I thought you would still like to know.

Manchee

extra toasty
What's with all the Stefani Germanotta hate?! D:

Well I guess I'll join ^^ I just recently got back into playing the Sims, and I played it for a good few hours today :3

Not sure what to post exactly, but I guess I'll say that I have played the Sims 1 (I don't own the first Sims game - my cousin installed hers on our old computer, but she kept the game and the computer is gone now - but I have a lot of the expanions, lol) as well as the Sims 2 (I own Pets, Apartment Life, University, and the Glamour Stuff - I used to have Season and Open For Business, but I got rid of them when I had been planning to get rid of the Sims altogether). I bought Sims 3 the day after it came out, but it doesn't work on this computer, so I have to wait until Christmas when I get my own laptop, since that will be updated enough that the game should work.

Is the Sims 3 really worth it though? I've been wondering that for a while since so many people say it's not as big of an upgrade as they wanted D:

//BA\\

Status
Not open for further replies.