• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sims Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangaeyes

Welcome
This club is for those of you that like The Sims. Whether its Sims 1, Sims 2, the future Sims 3, PS2 Sims or SimCity. Anything Simish goes here.
In this club there are questions to ask and answer, discussions to take part in and competitions.

Rules
1) All Sppf rules
2) Don't post more than one new topic a day
3) Use proper English
4) No one-liners

Joining
Just post saying that you would like to join; don't worry you don't have to say any silly words or do any wierd rituals to get in.
The only thing is that only the owner (me) and the co-owners (Honsy and AceTrainerTim) can accept new members. We can also ban people if we see it necessary.
Participate in discussions and feel free to post your own topic. Just have fun!

Userbars
If you put them in your signature (or anywhere else) please link them to the club and give credit to Honsy.

teenagermember2.png

retiredmember2.png

parentmember2.png

marriedmember2.png

inlovemember2.png

goodlifemember2.png

babymember2.png

adultmember2.png

childmember2.png

expectingmember2.png

ghostmember.png

vampiremember.png

werewolfmember.png

zombiemember.png

toddlermember2.png

youngadultmember2.png

Members

Owner: Mangaeyes

Co-Owner: Honsy
Co-Owner: AceTrainerTim

Regular Members:
Mangaeyes
Honsy
Crasher
AceTrainerTim
Glacier99

Last edited:

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Hi, I'd like to join. I really like The Sims, because I've got Sims 2: Pets at home. The Sims is awesome!

Hi i would like to join please

I like the Sims for everything really Sims 2 castaway was a great idea pets,Busyness, and also Unerversity where great additions i never liked Nightlife

mangaeyes

Hooray 2 members. lol. Nightlife was my first ims 2 expansion I love it just because it has cars and vampires lol. :) Do any of you 2 want to be co-owner?

I will be one please i Tryed making a Sims club when i got Castaway but it wan't to be!

^_^LW~

mangaeyes

Okay Legendary you are now a co-owner.
First topic ever in The Sims Club: What is your favourite Sims game ever?

Mine is Sims 2 Freetime. Its just so awesome you can get alien babies more esily now! Lol.

Leomon

The digital warrior
okay, i want to join...
i have all the expansion packs, but no stuff packs.
can i have the last co-owner spot?

mangaeyes

Sure Leomon! I take it you mean Sims 2. I have all the expansion packs except from Bon Voyage and I don't get the stuff packs. I don't want to waste my computers memory on a few new clothes...

Leomon

The digital warrior
What is your favourite Sims game ever?
a hard one, but i would have to go with Freetime, you could do so much new, i got a little disappointed about the secret places though.

mangaeyes

Yeah the secret bases were a bit boring. They should have done a special item you get for your hobbie when you reach a certain level instead of being in the zone. I really want a genie as well!

I don't have free time so..

New Topic?

When you made your first house and/or Sim how did it feel?

I was pretty exited to see because of the mass change in graphics from number one

mangaeyes

When you made your first house and/or Sim how did it feel?
Well my first ever house was on sims 1 and I thought that it was really cool. My house of corse was not but I was only about 7 at the time. On the sims 2 I nearly wet myself with excitement with all the changes! And I am a really good house maker if I do say so myself...

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Hi, can I join?

I own all the expansions for Sims 2 on PC, no stuff packs, most of the expansions for Sims 1 (I don't have Makin' Magic or Superstar) , The Sims 2 on PSP and Castaway on PSP... yeah, I'm a *little* obsessed.

mangaeyes

Welcome Honsy and Hollthulhu welcome to the club!

New topic: How many generations have you played for on The Sims 2?
I have played for 5 generations on my family :)

Leomon

The digital warrior
How many generations have you played for on The Sims 2?
3, but my mom has like the world record!

mangaeyes

How many generations have you played for on The Sims 2?
3, but my mom has like the world record!

Lol yeah my dad was the master of The Sims 1 but he can't quite get to grips with how much better it is. I think he thinks its too realistic. W00p 4 parents playin The Sims!!!

Sorry for Inactivness major count at SSBBrawl club

Anyway

I found out on the S2 Uni Expansion Pack that you can get jobes ( Don't think i am nooB>_<)

Hollthulhu

Status-effect Queen
Welcome Honsy and Hollthulhu welcome to the club!

New topic: How many generations have you played for on The Sims 2?
I have played for 5 generations on my family :)

Tyvm!

Uhm, I used to play Sim Ant back when I was little and still in grade school.. like 1st and 2nd grade, lol! It's been a long time, since I'm 23 and still a fan.

I found out on the S2 Uni Expansion Pack that you can get jobes ( Don't think i am nooB>_<)

what?

Status
Not open for further replies.