• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sims Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Congrats Crasher... I would've replied earlier, but my net was on the fritz kinda.

What's the next round going to be about?

mangaeyes

Okay next round:

Find the funniest screenshot in a sims game. You have 3 screenshots to use and you must simply find 3 funny scenes using any sims game. To make sure that you have done it yourself and that you havent got it off the internet, make one of the sims doing something funny have BLACK HAIR and wear a GREEN TOP. Absolutely no custom content or cheats please you may find it hard but you have 3 chances to make us laugh :) Good Luck!!

Crasher

Oh God this is gonna be hard. When does the contest close? I might use Apartment life for the pics, but I need to know when it closes first.

Lol, I checked this page first and everyone was like "Congrats Crasher" and I was like "What?".

mangaeyes

1st September is the close date so you have one week to enter your maximum of 3 screenshots.
When does Apartment Life come out? Also on the morning I was going home fro mmy dads I discovered the fun boolprop can be and made 2 vampires with gold talent badges and there robot slave...

mangaeyes

Well I'm @ my dads again in October so I'll buy it then...if not I'll ask for it for x-mas :)

My sims 2 on my normal computer at home is so anoying!! It works fine but all the ground on a lot is black. I can put down pavement but its just not the same...

Crasher

Why don't you go to build mode, then to landscaping, and spray where the grass should be green?

Yeah, it's 29th September for Europe, 26th for North America, 30th for Brazil and 28th or 27th for some other place that I can't remember.

mangaeyes

No its not the lot its my computer. I just use move_objects on and go over it with pavement...

5 days left AceTrainerTim and Crasher for you maximum of 3 'funny' screenshots!!

mangaeyes

Apartment Life is out already? I'm sure that it will be out everywhere by October...can you get a screenshot of Belladona Cove and maybe use boolprop to see if you can get a screenshot of a witch?

Also AceTrainerTim and Crasher you have 3 days left before I need your 3 funny screenshots.

Crasher

I'm installing it now. I read the manual, and it looks great.

I'll just list some new stuff:

Wash face and Brush teeth - A minor hygiene boost. You can do this at medical cabinets.

Jump rope - Raises fun meter.

Landlords - Landlords do EVERYTHING for you in your apartment, minus making you food. He cleans, repairs things, tends to plants, unclogs toilets, and basically anything that the maid can do.

Neighbours - Instead of nannys, if you have a good enough relationship with a neighbour, you can ask them to watch the kids while you go out. And you don't have to pay!

Crasher

Oh yeah, life skills:

Fire safety, Couple Counselling (Sp?), Anger Managment, Psyhiology, and lifelong happiness.

Also, in the car section of buy mode, you can buy a HELICOPTER!!! It's 20,000 Simoleons. I was like WTF!?! when I saw it.

Still searching for a witch to teach my Sim witchcraft. As soon as I found out who the Grand High Witch of Darkness is, I'll tell you. Same goes for Grand High Witch of Light.

I gotta say, Belladonna Cove is really big.

Now, for two random pics:

http://i36.*******.com/b5s0sz.png
A MASSIVE T.V which is 10,000 Simoleons.

http://i34.*******.com/4gm6b6.png
And the statue of Bella in Belladonna Cove.

I also took a really weird pic that was going to be one of my funny pics, but it was a townie and she wasn't wearing the stuff you said they have to wear.

mangaeyes

Well...okay I guess I can trust you and AceTrainerTim to get the screenshots yourself. Your competetition entries don't need a green top or black hair they can be wearing anything just don't C+P it from another website it has to be done by you!!
Also Crasher I dunno if its just me but I can't see those images...

mangaeyes

Well...okay I guess I can trust you and AceTrainerTim to get the screenshots yourself. Your competetition entries don't need a green top or black hair they can be wearing anything just don't C+P it from another website it has to be done by you!!
Also Crasher I dunno if its just me but I can't see those images...

Crasher

Links:

http://i34.*******.com/4gm6b6.jpg

http://i36.*******.com/b5s0sz.jpg

I am such an idiot. I pressed Print screen to take the funny picture, but then remembered that it had to be green top and black hair. Unfortunately, I didn't save it to paint, and I must of copid something else since I copied that.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
^Uh... You might want to elaborate on that, and no one-liners. Change up your post.

Right Mangaeyes?

Sorry for a few days inactivity... Just some things were going on...

Status
Not open for further replies.