• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sims Medieval - Recreate Monty Python and the Holy Grail on your PC!

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Yes. It's in the works and it's not an Expansion Pack

Basically it's a more immersive "My Life as King". Think of all the possiblities! Can I invade other peoples kingdoms? Do I get a torture chamber? Am I allowed to cruelly tax my peasants, spending fortunes on banquets and tourneys while my people starve to death? Burn "witches"? Oh the Video Game Cruelty Potential is endless. Also Plagues.

Best Sim game ever.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
now hold on a minute, it maybe a good idea but yelling it's the best game ever already doesn't sound very professional.

i'd like to see some images of this when they arrive, i trust the OP will take care of that?

Gentleman

Sitting on Horsea
That's... actually pretty cool. Assuming it keeps an appreciable amount of the good ol' Sims formula, I'd probably get it.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
now hold on a minute, it maybe a good idea but yelling it's the best game ever already doesn't sound very professional.

I said best "Sim Game Ever." Not "Best Game Ever".

That's a Tie between Wind Waker, Kid Icarus, Conker's Bad Fur Day , Majora's Mask and Robot Unicorn Attack.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Yes, but can you chop his limbs off? THAT is the important part. If you can't chop his arms off and have him say "It's just a flesh wound," it's just not good enough.

i doubt something like THIS will ever come in a sims game, but i bet people will try though.

I said best "Sim Game Ever." Not "Best Game Ever".

That's a Tie between Wind Waker, Kid Icarus, Conker's Bad Fur Day , Majora's Mask and Robot Unicorn Attack.

ah well in that case it's still not very professional since you havn't actualy tried the game first in order to state such thing:)

/annoying

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i'll probably get infracted for it again but i'll be kind enough to report it if it'll help the modteam here.