• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sinjoh Connection - REBIRTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Alright you guys, this has been a really good journey but sadly it end here. I'm gonna ask a mod to close this sooner than later. You guys were terrific. I never thought we would come this far. We've had really good times as a family and I guess there was not a single rough patch for us? That said, a few notable members of the guild
-Mew The Gato: Been here since the start of it. One of the best battlers around.
-T-Bolt: Another Veteran member. Stuck right through. Yep again a superb battler.
-Volcer: Since the first day with us, I still remember how he was the only one who wanted to rank up when we first started wit this.
-RZK: It's gonna be a shocker for you buddy. Sad you're not here to see the end of us.
-Fitzy909: Been since the very begining as well. He was amazing with regards to the contribution to the guild
-CedOmega: Joined in a little late but stuck around and helped the guild get ahead really good.

If I missed out anyone else, it is not intentional.
Good-Bye guys and see you soon in some other guild maybe. Till then So long.

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
this guild really helped me mature as a battler, and I've come a long way since the time me and mew used to battle each other with metal burst Dialga. To tell the truth I wanted to join Team Sky (old guild that closed), and just stuck around because Bleu asked me to and some of my friends were here :p, but the decision turned out the be one of the few I don't regret. Shoutouts to Bleu, Rzk, Volcer (traitor), Mew, Ced and Minedreigon, really great friends and great people in general.

Adios!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.