• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sinjoh Connection - REBIRTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzy909

Just another guy
i vote for rain, as it is the easiest to make a team around. (everyone has made at least one rain team) it is also the most common weather.

Potatis

RNG:er/ Breeder
SPPF USER NAME : Potatisgurka
PO/PS/WIFI(BOTH) : If anything Wifi, as i'm taking a job as rng:er
DATE OF APP : 2013-07-30
REFFERALS : bleuumbreon
CONTRACT INTRESTED :: I can do rng:ing (of IVs, HP etc.) as well as some EV-training if necessary.
EXPERIENCE : Have been doing rng:ing since 4th gen games. Have now continued with 5th gen. Was in another guild, but it got closed down. Since then I have been trading some people in the trading thread of this forum.

Mew The Gato

CONTRACT INTRESTED :: I can do rng:ing (of IVs, HP etc.) as well as some EV-training if necessary.
EXPERIENCE : Have been doing rng:ing since 4th gen games. Have now continued with 5th gen. Was in another guild, but it got closed down. Since then I have been trading some people in the trading thread of this forum.

ACCEPTED!

We finally have an RNGer! We hope you have fun here! :)

And... bleuumbreon chose Rain...
Fitzy909 chose Rain...
dahrue chose Rain...

So...

Sun ~ 0
Rain ~ 4
Sandstorm ~ 0
Hail ~ 0
No Weather ~ 0

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
SPPF USER NAME : Potatisgurka
PO/PS/WIFI(BOTH) : If anything Wifi, as i'm taking a job as rng:er
DATE OF APP : 2013-07-30

~ACCEPTED~
welcome home ^_^

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Um, small correction. A base is a pokemon we build a team around. Rain is actually a type of playstyle, and the play style categories under it are things like Rain-offense, Rain hyper-offense, rain stall, rain balance etc. Since most of us use Balance or offense teams, I thought Playstyle would be unnecessary

I was sort of thinking, we should choose the base, and add a weather if necessary later when we make the team around the base. For example, if we choose Tornadus as the base or put it on the team, Tornadus needs rain to use hurricane, so then we would add Politoed.

Mew The Gato

Um, small correction. A base is a pokemon we build a team around. Rain is actually a type of playstyle, and the play style categories under it are things like Rain-offense, Rain hyper-offense, rain stall, rain balance etc. Since most of us use Balance or offense teams, I thought Playstyle would be unnecessary

I was sort of thinking, we should choose the base, and add a weather if necessary later when we make the team around the base. For example, if we choose Tornadus as the base or put it on the team, Tornadus needs rain to use hurricane, so then we would add Politoed.

Er... playstyle here refers to Offensive, Defensive, etc. and base refers to the weather.

Besides, it is much easier to base around a weather than a Pokemon, as we need six Pokemon here, not three or two.

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Besides, it is much easier to base around a weather than a Pokemon, as we need six Pokemon here, not three or two.

Why would we use three or two pokemon?

Anyway, I vote weatherless since it's easiest to make a weatherless team, and also partly due to the fact that I'm bored of weather.

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
The tier voting is already over lol. We got OU. We have to vote for a base (i.e. Weather/weather less).

Plz vote weather less.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Hmm, I actually choose Sun. My eeveelution team is based almost completely on Sunny Day. What with my Leafeon's Leaf Guard(blocks all status conditions in sunlight), Synthesis, and Solarbeam, my Flareon's Flamethrower and Fire Fang, and Espeon's Morning Sun, I have a lot of things based off Sunlight.

~Ayra~;267;

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
I think I have quite a lot of knowledge about competitive battling, so I guess I can be a tutor.

Mew The Gato

And he already applied for one, bleuumbreon agreed and T-Bolt became a battle tutor.

And... vote, please? We are currently voting for the base.

Sun ~ 1
Rain ~ 4
Sandstorm ~ 0
Hail ~ 0
No Weather ~ 1

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Eh, I think we can give the win to rain and move on to the more fun part of the CCAT. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.