• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sinjoh Connection - REBIRTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
2a91cuh.png

I still remember that day... the day when my whole life changed...
The world was peaceful... Pokemon lived with humans as if they were family... always there for each other. It was a beautiful time.

However, one day, I had a dream... the world was not what I knew it to be... it was in chaos. The Apocalypse was spreading... the world was dying.

Suddenly, my dream changed... I was at the Mystri Stage... and who would I behold here... other than the great Arceus? I had heard about Him in legends... he was said to appear during the greatest crisis the world would ever face! I was shocked... even paralyzed by his presence, but my fear went away once he started to speak to me, with Magic in his voice. His words gave me the courage to fight... He said, that I, along with many other people and Pokemon are destined to unite against the Evil!

thesinjohtriobanner_zpsd4f6407e.png

I and my friends, 6 other trainers and a Pokemon, now seek the other Chosen Ones... and you may be one of them! Stay strong! Be smart! And be victorious!

Welcome to the place where your destiny is chosen. You shall be placed among the
Temporal, Spacial or the Distorted, where you would eventually see your path. Please join the Sector which matches your personality the most.

At the beginning, you shall be placed at the
Universal Rank. You would be placed in your sector after ranking up, for which, you must be tested in a Pokemon battle.

~THE CONTENTS~

#1 - Opening Post - The Basics
#2- Temporal Sector
#3- Distorted Sector
#4- Spacial Sector
#5- War Team
#6- The Shop
#7- POTW
#8- Clan Art Work
#9- CCAT

THE NORMS

1. All SPPF Rules apply, without any exception.
2. Do not troll or flame any member.
3. No mini-modding.
4. No guild hopping.
6. No one liners.
7. No double posting. Please delete any double posts you happen to make.
8.DO NOT POST IF YOU HAVE NOT FILLED THE FORM - A STRIKE IS GIVEN IF DONE SO!
9.Please follow all the above Rules with utter care.

APPLICATION FORM

Code:
:
[b]User Name[/b]:
[b]Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name[/b]:
[b]Reason for Joining[/b]:
[b]Referred by[/b]:
[b]Timezone (in GMT)[/b]:
[b]Battle Experience (0-10)[/b]:
[b]Additional Comments?[/b]:

[/B]

oup2fr.png

-

23t2pg8.png

-AWildMew

vhdk3q.png

-T-Bolt
-AWildMew

THE STRIKES

1 Strike ~ First Warning.
2 Strikes ~ Second Warning.
3 Strikes ~ 1 Week Ban.
4 Strikes ~ 2 Week Ban
5 Strikes ~ Permanent Ban.

If anyone tries to evade their ban, they are expelled from this Guild, immediately!

VOLCANIC_TOXIC - Quit the Guild.
BLACKSTAR80 - BANNED
Dahrue - Quit the Guild
Meso: Quit the Guild
Volcer: Kicked out Quit the guild- Elite Member

TOURNAMENTS

No Result.

zekromc_zps9e556069.gif
zekromd_zpsd731ff85.gif
zekromb_zps3604cfd9.gif
zekroma_zpsade02861.gif
kyuremf_zps334210b4.gif
kyureme_zpsd5219028.gif
\
kyuremd_zps12a18238.gif
[
reshiramc_zpsbba64a47.gif
reshiramb_zps3a7735ca.gif
reshirama_zps29db2fdf.gif

MADE BY ASTARAL SHADOW OF THE UNDER

Banners by FairyWitch, Avenger Angel and SwornMetalhead!

UNIV_zpsae1a9729.png

ALL NEW MEMBERS JOINING WILL BE PLACED IN THE UNIVERSAL RANK UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN TESTED!
ONCE TESTED THEY ARE FREE TO CHOOSE THE DIVISION THEY THINK SUITS THEM

The Imposter said:
User Name: The Imposter
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Mystikality (Showdown)
Reason for Joining: Old guild closed and this seems to be an active place that has a bunch of people around my skill level. I also like Sinnoh's mythology.
Referred by: n/a
Timezone (in GMT): GMT-5
Battle Experience (0-10): 7/10
Additional Comments?: I play Inverse, OU, LC, NU, and some other random metas.

User Name: Drakoflash1
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: N/A
Reason for Joining: Looks Fun/Cool
Referred by: No-one
Timezone (in GMT): -05:00
Battle Experience (0-10): 7
Additional Comments?: Loved Pokemon my whole life!

User Name: MesopotamianSumerian

Pokémon Online/PokémonShowdown Name: Timekill (PO & PS)

Reason for Joining: The clan I was previously a part of was disbanded. I have observed and inspected at least 3 other clans before making the decision to apply for to be a member in this clan, as I have deemed it to be suitable.

Timezone (in GMT): -6, or CST (U.S. & Canada Central Standard Time)

Battle Experience (0-10): I've been into Pokémon competitive battling for over 2 years, but I've just returned to battling earlier this month. I'm a bit rusty, but I'm still okay, so I'd rate myself at about a 5 or a 6 at the moment. I'm not quite sure, though. I guess it comes down to when I get tested.

Additional Comments?: I'm a pretty decent artist -- I recolor sprites every now and then -- so if you want some, send me a PM or ask on the thread. If you'd like to see my work, I've a few examples:

4UbQEbv.png
1kfZtyC.png
7GU5STq.png
The points system is:

Win = 10
Loss = 5
Draw = 7

The Original Six:

-Mew The Gato: Been here since the start of it. One of the best battlers around.
-T-Bolt: Another Veteran member. Stuck right through. Yep again a superb battler.
-Volcer: Since the first day with us, I still remember how he was the only one who wanted to rank up when we first started wit this.
-RZK: It's gonna be a shocker for you buddy. Sad you're not here to see the end of us.
-Fitzy909: Been since the very begining as well. He was amazing with regards to the contribution to the guild
-CedOmega: Joined in a little late but stuck around and helped the guild get ahead really good.

Last edited:

Inferno Bird

[Insert usertitile]

TEMPORAL SECTOR

Welcome to the abode of Dialga, the master of Time. The Temporal are calm people, with endless patience.

Leader: Inferno Bird
Co-Leader: None yet. Ask the testers to try out for the spot.

AWildMewSinjohBanner_zpsd8b453e4.png

Eternity Rank - 1000 Points + Beat the sector leader

~

CELEBI_zpsb6ac4a46.png

Millennium Rank - 500 Points
~

XATU_zps21610ce4.png

Saeculum Rank - 250 Points

~

GARDEVOIR_zpseddddd7e.png

Decennium Rank - Get tested

ace-of-aces
SiLeNtDeViL609
sunshinemasterking

millennium_zpsdb054e07.png

saecullum_zpsba063cdf.png

decnnium_zpsbef75462.png

celebi

http://i39.*******.com/1604yvk.gif
http://i39.*******.com/aavqdy.gif
http://i43.*******.com/fdr5z7.gif
http://i44.*******.com/2im1ij6.gif

credit for the banners to Sworn Metalhead of Daedric Design.
Credit to the half bars to Astral Shadow of The Under.

Last edited:

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
DISTORTED SECTOR

Welcome to the domain of Giratina, the embodiment of Antimatter. The people in the Distorted Sector have a love of freedom and are skilled in leadership.

bleuumbreonSinjohGiratinaBanner_zps058f25a9.png

LEADER : CedOmega

Spr_DP_Lucian.png

CedOmega

CO-LEADER : Bleuumbreon

bleurileycopy_zpsac3ea3ed.png

Chaos Rank-1000 points and defeat the sector leader

~

uzc8.png

Inordinationem Rank-750 points
~

tp31.png

Exitium Rank-500 points

~

iu0i.png

Mysticus Rank- battle a tester

POTATIS.--I gotta find the form >.<

Deadly.Braviary said:
SPPF USER NAME : Deadly.Braviary
PO/PS/WIFI(BOTH) : PS
DATE OF APP : 28th July 2013
REFFERALS : None

Cedomega said:
Use Name: Cedomega
Pokémon Showdown Name: CedOmega
PO/PS/WiFi: Only WiFi (temporarily)
Reason for Joining: Invite
Reffered by: Valaraúkar
Date of Application: 8/12/13

Battle Experience: 8-8½

Victory★Star★ said:
User Name: Victory★Star★
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Vict0ry★Star★ (the o in Victory is a 0 because Victory★Star★ was taken)
Reason for Joining: I know you Bleu and congrats on such an amazing Guild.
Referred by: Bleuumbreon
Timezone (in GMT): GMT -7
Battle Experience (0-10): 10 > u know right bleu? i had a 5 star shop....then i got a bit unactive and im trying to be more active now
Additional Comments?: When can i take my test for the Guild !! im ready! also i ONLY use PC, i like "retired" my ds
ALSO: I am changing avatars A LOT...and I shall wait until a MEGA VICTINI comes out lol

User Name: darklord18
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: none
Reason for Joining: i like sinnoh and the creation trio
Referred by: Mew The Gato
Timezone (in GMT): GMT +11
Battle Experience (0-10): 9.5
Additional Comments?: i not that active.

:
User Name: Nikomajor
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: PS- Nikomajor
Reason for Joining: Interested in pokemon discussions and battles
Referred by: Lord Fighting
Timezone (in GMT): +5.30 GMT
Battle Experience (0-10): 6/7
Additional Comments?: None ATM

Points rewarded: 45

l8jf.png

n7lf.png

iva3.png

8to5.png

credit to SWORN METALHEAD of DEADRIC DESIGN who went outta his way to create the rank banners in less then 12 hours
credit to SHADOW of THE UNDER who almost had to redo all half bars due to errors done by me and for the team pose!
credit for the opening banner to AVENGER ANGER of URBAN ARMORY GRAPHICS

Last edited:

Mew The Gato

SPACIAL SECTOR

Welcome to the domain of Palkia, the master of Space. The Spacial are people who are curious and always want to know more.

Leader: T-Bolt
Co-Leader: Mew The Gato

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PALKIA_zps47e67456.png

Infinity Rank

~ Get 1,000 Points.
~ Beat both the Sector Leader and Co-Leader in a row. Both must be best of three matches, too.

~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REGIGIGAS_zps7a29d93e.png

Ingentis Rank

~ Get 500 Points.

~

TORTERRA_zps4d45c33a.png

Terra Rank

~ Get 200 Points.

~

GIGALITH_zpsf0fce7f8.png

Gigas Rank

~ Battle a Battle Tester. Win or lose, you still get a path to choose.

SPPF USER NAME : Fitzy909
PO/PS/WIFI(BOTH) : po and ps
DATE OF APP : 28/07/2013
REFFERALS :bleuumbreon

User Name: Drake
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Jacmfrost
Reason for Joining: I've never been a part of a guild and I thought that this would be a great place to start.
Referred by: N/A
Timezone (in GMT): EST
Battle Experience (0-10):6/6.5
Additional Comments?: I'm a great breeder, I specialize in egg moves, and though I don't have the equipment at the moment, I'll soon be able to EV train as well. Not very good at IV training, though, but I'll be learning about RNG'ing soon. I don't cause problems, and I'll be kind of quiet. I'm also hoping to try out for the war team, if positions are open in the future. Thanks for your time
CONTRACT INTRESTED :: Egg Move Breeding, EV Training.
EXPERIENCE ::I've EV trained a Rotom, a Dragonite, a Garchomp, and a Zangoose in my soul silver game and I have done chain breeding and I've hatched an Aron with Head Smash.n

User Name: Lord Fighting
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: PS name - Lord Fighting
Reason for Joining: Don't like current clan
Referred by: n/a
Timezone (in GMT): 0
Battle Experience (0-10): 7
Additional Comments?: xat doesn't work on my phone so don't ask me to go on there. Mainly joining cause I just want to battle and have fun. Play all the normal tiers except LC. Former member of a couple other clans for various reasons. Also, you look like a nice laidback clan so I thought I'd give this clan I try.

User Name:dragonmaster10
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name:
Reason for Joining:heard good things about TSC
Referred by: ace-of-aces
Timezone (in GMT): eastern
Battle Experience (0-10):8.5
Additional Comments?:

User Name:Chaos78882
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name:kkboy78882
Reason for Joining:an experience to being in a guild
Referred by:do i need one?
Timezone (in GMT):pacific Time (US,Canada)
Battle Experience (0-10):6/10
Additional Comments?:Im sorry if the application is a bit off im still kinda new to this site...sorry for any inconvenience.

User Name: Minedreigon
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Sonny Cat
Reason for Joining: Cause i left TEG for good, and i wish to return here, as it was great
Referred by:none
Timezone (in GMT): 0
Battle Experience (0-10): Around an 8 or so.
Additional Comments? I really want to try out for the war team

User Name: SilverChiko
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Chikorita Meister
Reason for Joining: I'm actually ready for being part of a guild this time 'round.
Referred by: CedOmega
Timezone (in GMT): GMT+10 (GMT+11 when Daylight Savings are in effect)
Battle Experience (0-10): 8
Additional Comments?: I promise to actually be active this time.

~ Credit to Sworn Metalhead from Daedric Design for the Rank Banners.

Last edited:

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
http://i40.*******.com/2cd9a3k.png​

MAINS​

Mains

T-Bolt
Valaraúkar
AWildMew
CedOmega
The Imposter

SUBSTITUTES​

~bleuumbreon
~fitzy909

tegvstsc_zps0ce12755.png

Usatoday vs Volcer

The DragonKnight vs T-Bolt

Moonclawz vs AWildMew

Saph~ vs CedOmega

B.B.King vs The Imposter

TEG Subs:
Garnet
Hakallowin
Zacmac
SilentReaper

TSC Subs:
Bleuumbreon
Fitzy909
Lord Fighting

mdvstsc_zps27ba3943.png

PokeN3rd v RzK
Nikkun v Valaraukar
Firetrainer92 v T-Bolt
LordCaedus v AWildMew
Ima_Penguin_95 v Bleuumbreon

3-2
tifvstsc_zps02bcf98e.png

BugPokemonMaster316 vs T-Bolt
Chapter of Charizard vs AWildMew
draco star 98 vs Valaraukar
ysmr97 vs RzK
Firebreather23 vs Minedreigon
0-3

How to enter the war team

If you are think you are up for the challenge, contact a Battle Tester to be tested.

The test consists of three battles, so as to avoid fluke matches. Your average score of the three matches has to be at least 7 to get into the War Team.

SCORE SYSTEM​

~ Beat 0 of the tester's Pokemon = 0 Points.
~ Beat 1 of the tester's Pokemon = 2 Points.
~ Beat 2 of the tester's Pokemon = 4 Points.
~ Beat 3 of the tester's Pokemon = 5 Points.
~ Beat 4 of the tester's Pokemon = 7 Points.
~ Beat 5 of the tester's Pokemon = 8 Points.
~ Beat the tester's Pokemon = 10 Points.

After the test, your average score shall be calculated. Here is the formula:

Average Score equals to: Total Score / 3.
So, for example, if someone gets 7, 5 and 8 in their battles, we would add the score up. After that, it has to be divided by 3.

7+5+8=20
20/3=6.66
Score Needed: 7
Result: Not qualified for the War Team.​

Furthermore, if you pass the test and if the war team is full, you have to beat a War Team member to get into the War Team!​

Battle testers!

As we have been getting more battlers, I think it is important we start to use a battle reflection form. This isn't necessary, but should help you be able to reflect on how the battle went and how each player play. This could be useful for testing and just regular battling
Your Division:
Opponent's Division:
Opponent's Name:
Win/Loss/Draw + Score:
Rate your performance out of 50:
Rate opponent's performance out of 50:
Any improvements for opponent:
Any improvements for yourself:
Any thing else worth mentioning?

Last edited:

fitzy909

Just another guy
POTATIS' CUSTOM RNG

THE MUST FOLLOWS
1.) Before doing any trade or rng I may ask to hack check it either through pokecheck or through extensive research for the sake of my rng so please understand i don't like hacked pokemon its a pet peeve of mine and i do not tolerate it otherwise you will go on my black list...

2.) Your pokemon will be traded back to you after the hack check until the RNG is finished, if i need to hack check it for extensive searches doesn't all the time have too...

3.) Do not rush your request and trade...Im a very busy person and rnging sometimes depending on the seed can take some time do to the game can give me incorrect results sometimes...

4.) I can close my services anytime i want do to i may get busy so please don't request when my services are closed...holidays like Easter,Christmas,and etc i will be closed...

5.)if you have any questions don't hesitate at all to ask me if your not sure how rng goes and your skeptic...ill explain to you its truely legit...

6.) all my rng are non-redis unless otherwise i say so, please make sure to agree that i make the choice so don't expect to get something that is a request for a trade or clone etc...it normally non-redis unless i say so...

7.) i know there are tutor moves out there i normally don't put tutor moves on pokemon i only do egg moves so please prevent from making me do extra work please...

8.) you have at least 2 week period to pick up your request of when i finish your rng request otherwise your request that i finished for a trade will be cancelled and will be surrender to me....

9.) also please make sure to understand i don't take mulitple requests -_- its common sense one rng per wait...so once i accept one of your request that is it until its finished and when my shop is open again...

10.) i only vm/pm once to let you know that its done otherwise its your responsibility to pick up your request, im not your parent, i don't keep reminding you things!

11.) do not request not breedable pokemon that i have to say...i don't do legendaries...so please request only pokemon that breed...

let me explain all hidden powers are determined on IV so depending on the spread makes a big difference so here is some of most common the flawless of each IV stat and Power...

IV spreads with Hidden Powers:

31/31/31/31/31/31 is HP Dark 70

31/31/31/31/31/30 is HP Ice 70

31/30/31/30/31/30 is HP fire 70

31/31/30/30/30/30 is HP Fighting 70

31/30/31/30/31/31 is HP Grass 70

31/31/31/30/30/31 is HP Ground 70

31/31/30/31/30/31 is HP Ghost 70

31/31/31/31/30/31 is HP Steel 70

31/31/31/30/31/30 is HP Water 70

31/31/31/30/31/31 is HP Electric 70

31/30/31/31/31/30 is HP Psychic 70

31/30/31/31/31/31 is HP Ghost 70

now note they don't have to be these spreads but you get the picture how the iv's kinda go so please let me know what your iv spread you like thanks...add in the extra note if you don't care about a certian iv spread like defense, sp. defense etc....

Code:
-POKEMON BEING OFFERED(DWF)
-POKEMON REQUIRED
-NATURE
-IVS
-HIDDEN POWER
-MOVES
-EVS
-SHINY

Last edited:

Mew The Gato

Guild Members can post artwork here in the Guild and we shall put it up here.

http://i41.*******.com/2lx73f6.gifhttp://i39.*******.com/23igh8x.gifhttp://i40.*******.com/2q3nrc4.gifhttp://i44.*******.com/9srupw.gif

http://i40.*******.com/24yti74.gifhttp://i41.*******.com/kakcbk.gifhttp://i43.*******.com/vgg2w.gifhttp://i43.*******.com/2yju637.gif

Hoenn

Janet Ribbon 1
janet_ribbon1.png

Janet Ribbon 2
Janet_Ribbon2.png

Rustburo Ribbon
Rustburo_Ribbon.png

Fallarbor Ribbon
Fallarbor_Ribbon.png

Verdanturf Ribbon
Verdanturf_Ribbon.png

Tsukiko's Ribbon(Rubello Contest)
Mom_Ribbon.png

Rubello Ribbon
Rubello_Ribbon.png

Lilycove Ribbon
Lilycove_Ribbon.png

Purika Ribbon
Purika_Ribbon.png

Pacifidlog Ribbon
Pacifidlog_Ribbon.png

Drew's first Hoenn Ribbon
Drew_Ribbon2.png

Drew's second Hoenn Ribbon
Drew_Ribbon2.png

Drew's third Hoenn Ribbon
Drew_Ribbon3.png

Drew's fourth Hoenn Ribbon
Drew_Ribbon4.png

Drew's fifth Ribbon
Drew_Ribbon5.png

Kanto

Saffron Ribbon
Saffron_Ribbon.png

Silver Ribbon
Silver_anime_Ribbon.png

Chrysanthemum Ribbon
Chrysanthemum_Ribbon.png

Gardenia Ribbon
Gardenia_Ribbon.png

Harley's first Kanto Ribbon
Harley_Ribbon1.png

Harley's second Kanto Ribbon
Harley_Ribbon2.png

Harley's third Kanto Ribbon
Harley_Ribbon3.png

Harley's fourth Kanto Ribbon
Harley_Ribbon4.png

Harley's fifth Kanto Ribbon
Harley_Ribbon5.png

Mulberry Ribbon
Mulberry_Ribbon.png

Terracotta Ribbon
Terracotta_Ribbon.png

Sinnoh

Johanna's Ribbon
Johanna_Ribbon.png

Zoey's first Ribbon
Zoey_s_Ribbon1.png

Jubilife Ribbon
Jubilife_Ribbon.png

Floaroma Ribbon
Floaroma_Ribbon.png

Hearthome Ribbon
Hearthome_Ribbon.png

Alamos Ribbon
Alamos_Ribbon.png

Solaceon Ribbon
Solaceon_Ribbon.png

Aqua Ribbon
Wallace_Cup_Ribbon.png

Zoey's third Ribbon
Zoey_s_Ribbon2.png

Celestic Ribbon
Celestic_Ribbon.png

Majolica Ribbon
Majolica_Ribbon.png

Chocovine Ribbon
Akebi_Ribbon.png

Sandalstraw Ribbon
Tatsuami_Ribbon.png

Lilypad Ribbon
Lilypad_Ribbon.png

Zoey's Fourth Ribbon
Zoey_s_Ribbon3.png

Brussel Ribbon
Brussel_Ribbon.png

Daybreak Ribbon
Asatsuki_Ribbon.png

Neighborly Ribbon
Neighborly_Ribbon.png

Arrowroot Ribbon
Arrowroot_Ribbon.png
~Ayra~

Last edited:

Mew The Gato

http://i41.*******.com/2lx73f6.gifhttp://i39.*******.com/23igh8x.gifhttp://i40.*******.com/2q3nrc4.gifhttp://i44.*******.com/9srupw.gif

http://i40.*******.com/24yti74.gifhttp://i41.*******.com/kakcbk.gifhttp://i43.*******.com/vgg2w.gifhttp://i43.*******.com/2yju637.gif

Mew and Scraggy! 83

fitzy909

Just another guy
SPPF USER NAME : Fitzy909
PO/PS/WIFI(BOTH) : po and ps
DATE OF APP : 28/07/2013

Mew The Gato

SPPF USER NAME : Deadly.Braviary
DIVISION CHOSEN : Distorted
DATE OF APP : 28th July 2013
REFFERALS : None

~Deadly

SPPF USER NAME : dahrue
DIVISION CHOSEN: SPACIAL
DATE OF APP : July 28th, 2013
REFFERALS : Bleuumbreon

Very excited! Can't wait for this to get going! If you guys need any help lemme know!

ACCEPTED! Also, we choose our sectors after we Rank up from the Universal Rank, not just yet!

You need to battle a Battle Tester to Rank Up!

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
SPPF USER NAME : ShinyGirl
DATE OF APP : 28/07/13
REFFERALS : bleuumbreon
:)

Mew The Gato

REFFERALS : bleuumbreon
:)

ACCEPTED!

When and can we do so? Just wondering.

Whenever both you and a Battle Tester is online, you could contact them to be tested in a battle. It does not matter if you win or lose, you just have to battle, so that we know about your current battling skill.

You can wish to get tested again whenever you want, but one test per day!

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
SPPF USER NAME: Volcanic Toxic
PO/PS/WIFI(BOTH): PO (If it works...)
DATE OF APP: 28/7/2013
REFFERALS: 0

CONTRACT INTERESTED: Artist
EXPERIENCE: Intermediete

Status
Not open for further replies.