• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sinjoh Connection Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew The Gato

- All the Wi-Fi Tournament Participants have to PM their Pokemon, the Movesets and the items to bleuumbreon.
- The PS members have to send the above details to a member of the Wi-Fi Tournament.
- Furthermore, every person who battles has to note their opponents Pokemon, along with all the Moves and Items that were USED against you.
- If anyone is caught changing their Pokemon's Movesets, etc. they would get a strike!

- It is mandatory that one of the battlers in each matchup saves the Battle Video, or the match would not count.

Last edited:

Deadly.Braviary

RzK and I played a best of three.

First match
Second match

Victory to me, courtesy of V-Create and Hidden Power Fire! Special mention: Work Up + Baton Pass.
Both games were great! The second was more tense though because both sides knew more about their opponent's Pokemon ...

~Deadly

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
We decided to do the Wi-Fi Tourney on PS. But it is still Wi-Fi.......... .____.

We did best of three.

First Battle, I win 2-0.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-30558407

Second Battle, I win 2-0.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-30558822

Great matches. Blany's team was pretty well constructed, and so was TDKF's. Blany's team was more of an offensive team, while TDKF's was more defensively oriented, which made both matches pretty interesting.

I thought Blany was going to destroy with copycat Riolu in the first match, but TDKF managed to counter it using a pretty surprising Aqua jet on Keldeo. It was pretty even for a while, then Blany managed to find an opportunity to set up, and then defeat TDKF.

In the second match, TDKF managed to come off to a great start, and it was surely looking like Blany would lose, but then TDKF's extremely horrible blunder of switching Gorebyss out cost him the match.

Anyway, congrats Blany for winning the tourney!

Volcer

Shur'tugal
Great matches. Blany's team was pretty well constructed, and so was TDKF's. Blany's team was more of an offensive team, while TDKF's was more defensively oriented, which made both matches pretty interesting.

I thought Blany was going to destroy with copycat Riolu in the first match, but TDKF managed to counter it using a pretty surprising Aqua jet on Keldeo. It was pretty even for a while, then Blany managed to find an opportunity to set up, and then defeat TDKF.

In the second match, TDKF managed to come off to a great start, and it was surely looking like Blany would lose, but then TDKF's extremely horrible blunder of switching Gorebyss out cost him the match.

Anyway, congrats Blany for winning the tourney!

Thanks!

That's why I kept Aqua Jet, knew it would come in handy.

Gorebyss was taunted and had no attacking moves... *FACEPALM SO MY NOSE BREAKS*

Congrats indeed! Well played!

I dunno if this is counted though...

Mew The Gato

That's why I kept Aqua Jet, knew it would come in handy.

Gorebyss was taunted and had no attacking moves... *FACEPALM SO MY NOSE BREAKS*

Congrats indeed! Well played!

I dunno if this is counted though...

And now bleuumbreon is suggesting that we both squeeze into the PS Tournament and says that we replace Evil_Celebi and DarkCharizard007. That means I would be battling Deadly.Braviary and the one who wins will battle T-Bolt, while the one who loses will battle bleuumbreon. Can ReshiZekyurem please update the matchups?

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
allright enough now,.....either finish the tournament within another 7 days or it ends in a draw....

for awildmew and tdkf if you'll wanna battle once again to see who takes dark_charizards place you'll can.....now make it quick....and i'm damn serious about this!!

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
ALLRIGHT TOMORROW IS THE 1ST DAY OF A NEW MONTH.......TIME FOR A NEW BEGINNING!! WE HAVE TO IMPROVE OURSELVES AS BATTLERS!!! AT THE SINJOH CONNECTION I WILL BE HOSTING A SWISS FORMAT TOURNAMENT AND EXPECT ALL OF YOU TO PARTICIPATE!

Code:
USER NAME : 
SECTOR :
TIMEZONE :

THE RULES FOR THE TOURNEY ARE SIMPLE.......USE ANY OU TEAM!

Your Division:
Opponent's Division:
Opponent's Name:
Win/Loss/Draw + Score:
Rate your performance out of 50:
Rate opponent's performance out of 50:
Any improvements for opponent:
Any improvements for yourself:
Any thing else worth mentioning?:

Mew The Gato

Scramble Ubers ~ 1
Little Cup ~ 1

Bleuumbreon, I cannot add your vote until you post a clear vote as your final decision.

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Voting for anything other than Little cup

Voting for Ubers. What is Scramble btw.

Mew The Gato

Scramble Ubers ~ 2
Little Cup ~ 2

A Scramble Tournament would be a tournament with a quirk. Bad luck, T-Bolt, your Uber (Pun intended.) Team Building Skills shall not be as effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.