• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sinjoh Connection Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
I guess little cup can be the theme for the tourney unless other inactive members might pop out and vote. Anyways voting for scrambled ubers.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
http://i42.*******.com/2co2ycp.jpg​

The Rules*
- All pokemon must be level 5

-All pokemon must be in their basic evolutionary stage and must be able to evolve

-certain pokemons are banned
Carvanha
Gligar
Meditite
Scyther
Sneasel
Tangela
Vulpix
Yanma

- Certain items, abilities and moves are banned as well
- Moody
- berry juice
- Dragon rage, Sonic boom, other OHKO moves.

Sleep Clause: Only one Pokemon can be put to sleep by an opponent's attack at a time, per team.

Self-KO Clause: If a Pokemon uses Explosion or Selfdestruct and is the last Pokemon on their team, the player whose Pokemon used Explosion or Selfdestruct loses, regardless of the number of Pokemon on the opposing team.

Evasion Clause: Moves and items that boost evasion such as Double Team and BrightPowder are not allowed.

* RULES TAKEN FROM SMOGON

Code:
USERNAME :
SECTOR :
TIME ZONE :

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Only four people so far.... is there some sort of deadline for registering?

Mew The Gato

As far as I remember, only you, Valaraukar, bleuumbreon, Fitzy909 and I play in Little Cup. Oh, Trickster Zorua, too.

6 people should be the people we need, I guess?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Signing up for all 3 tournaments.

Username: Lord Fighting
Sector: Spacial
PS / PO Username: Lord Fightïng
Timezone: 0

We are using this form right?

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Signing up for all three tournaments too

Username: T-Bolt