• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sinnoh League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Sinnoh League​

Welcome to the Sinnoh League! I asked blurrz about making a sinnoh or hoenn and he approved to anyone who asked him. So this league will be somewhat similar to the kanto league. I will show some rules below.
Rules:
Each challenger will face all the gym leaders before facing the E4. They may beat the gyms in any order. The elite 4 must be done in order. The first person to beat the elite4 will be the champ. The champion will lose their position if they lose and the winner of the match will be the new champ. The positions will be like the ones in sinnoh. You do NOT have to give out prizes but if your generous feel free and tell me the prize you will donate. If you are inactive or you break rules you will lose your position. Four members of your team must be focused around the type of gym or elite you are. Also all 6 pokemon must know 1 move of the type you represent. Battles will follow the standard rules and will be lv.100 single. To join you must give me your fc and the position you want(If you're a challenger put challenger instead). Gyms must state they are open. Once they are open I'm not going to keep closing your gym then reopening it and elites should be ready by the time someone beats all 8 gyms. Same with the champion.
Inactivity:
If you are a challenger you must be on once within two weeks or you will lose credits (maybe you will lose badges and that sort of stuff). Gym leaders must be on once a week. Failure will result in loss of position and put on the challengers list. The eltite 4 and champion have three days inactivity. 4 days will result in loss of position. Leaders and Co-leaders MUST be extremely active (at the most 2 days of inactivity) and of course 3 days will result in loss of position. If you become the champion you might become a leader or co-leader. You must tell me before you are gone or you are gone certain days all the time so I don't remove you or take bp.
Here are lists of competitors.
Challengers:
Dragon trainer!/412475239144/badges-
pokebeaner/489783852133/badges-
OMN's Skynet18/300765905751/badges-
Kinder surprise/266439518989/badges-
kroko50/171951198586/badges-

Gyms:
Gym1:Oreburgh Gym
type:rock
leader:Night Shadow
fc:227740918663
closed

Gym2:Eterna Gym
type:grass
leader:brnt cookie
fc:013042658198
closed

Gym3:Veilstone Gym
type:fighting
leader:Bestgamepearl
fc:013007496504

Gym4:pastoria Gym
type:water
leader:
fc:
closed

Gym5:Hearthome Gym
type:ghost
leader:
fc:
closed

Gym6:Canalave Gym
type:steel
leader:King of Darkrai
fc:373818593396

Gym7:Snowpoint Gym
type:ice
leader:6rdfar90
fc:116067174232

Gym8: Sunyshore Gym
type:electric
leader:mental problem259
fc:412475239144

Elite 4:
Elite 1:
type:bug
fc:

Elite 2:
type:ground
fc:

Elite 3:Gotian
type:fire
fc:524139598215

Elite 4:
type:psychic
fc:

Champion:
type:anything you wish just tell me.
fc:
Co-leaders:

Leaders:
Bestgamepearl
Battle Points
Each person will have 5 bp. I will have a ranking system based on bp. If you wish to do a bp battle state it and another person must agree to battle for bp. You will gain 1 bp for each pokemon alive. The person who lost will not lose points. If you break rules in this league you will lose points depending on the rule broken. If you are inactve you will lose 5bp. This is for challengers and league members. If you wish to not be recorded say so. Each month the #1 person will receive some sort of prize. Any prizes in this league will not be revealed and don't spread word about prizes. Prizes will be discussed over pms. Also prizes won't be handed out for the first month or two of registration. Now here are the rankings.
BP Rankings
#1.Bestgamepearl-5
#2.gotian-5
#3.6rdfar90-5
#4.Night Shadow-5
#5.King of Darkrai-5
#6.Dragon trainer!-5
#7.gmt cookie-5
#8.mental problem259-5
#9.pokebeaner-5
Sinnoh Hall of Fame
For those with outstanding acheivements and beat the league.​

If you lose to someone you can't challenge them for 24 hours after the battle. If you lose in the elite 4 you have to start all over elite1 onward(including champ). I might hold inner clan tournaments. I hope you enjoy the changes. Also for the d/p league section I'm trying to come up with an idea for all leagues. Have fun!

Last edited:
LOL WATER TYPES GALORE.......i heard you need a water gym leader...look no further than me King of Darkrai

BGP_

You will not give out prizes. I kinda rushed the first post so there are details I missed. I will uptate everyone.

Gotian

Im accepting challengers for sport right now since battling the E4 requires the badges. So basically the team you fight wont be the team you fight me in the E4.

The prize I will give out will be a random newborn fire type bread from one of my fire types and it has a special move to it too along with a TM or hold Item

Last edited:

mental_problem259

Generation collector
Ill Do Sunyshore(electric) Gym FC in the sig

EDIT: I will give Pichus bred from My pikachu and Phiones As a prize

Last edited:
Could I do Eterna?
My FC is in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.