• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Sinnoh Region Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
250px-Pt_Sinnoh.png

The Sinnoh Region Club

Welcome to the Sinnoh Region Club! In this club you can talk about anything Sinnoh related! Wether it be about the Underground, the pokémon, or just Sinnoh itself!

~The Rules~
  • All Serebii Forums rules apply
  • You must be a member if you want to discuss.
  • Try to stay ontopic, unless I feel it will go in the wrong direction, in which case I will change the subject.
  • If you are unactive for over a month, it will result in a strike, if you still have not posted in the ten days following, you will be removed from the club.
  • No spamming, or swearing, no trolling either.
  • Use the form posted for signing up.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

~Strikes~

1st Strike: Warning
2nd Strike: 2nd Warning
3rd Strike: Week Ban
4th Strike: Month Ban
5th Strike: Perma Ban + Contacting Admin

~Strike List~
Strike 1: Moonlight_Tails, Triple post

~Sign up Form~
HTML:
 [B]Username:[/B]
[B]Favorite thing abut Sinnoh?[/B]

~Topics~
What are your opinions on the Underground?

What do you like most about Sinnoh?

Do you like the Gym Leaders?

Do you like the Elite 4?

Do you like the Frontier Brains?

Who is your favorite Gym Leader?

Who is your favorite Elite 4 member?

Who is your favorite Frontier Brain?

What are your opinions on Team Galactic?

What is your Team in DPPt?

What is your favorite myth or legend?

What is your favorite Pokémon in Sinnoh?

What is your favorite Battle Facility in the Battle Frontier?

What is your favorite music from Sinnoh?

What is your favorite area in Sinnoh?

What do you think of Super Contests?

Did you complete the Battle Frontier?

Who is your favorite "partner"? Eg: Riley, Mira, Cheryl, Buck and Marley

Who is your favorite Team Galactic Commander?

What is your favorite Pokemon from the Great Marsh (Pre and post Dex), including Daily Binocular Pokemon?

What Pokémon is your favorite from each Sinnoh trio? (eg: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina or Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf)

What is your favorite Route in Sinnoh?

What Sinnoh Eeveelution is your favorite?

Where do you tend to have your Secret Base?

What E4 do you prefer? DP E4 or Platinum E4?

What do you think of Barry?

~Member List~
Dirkac
Sapphire Iris
Aura Sensai
YokoKurama
Sinnoh Ash
Adalricus
pokemonsquared
OceanicLanturn
TheSketchQueen
Moonlight_Tails
Storm Surge
Nyarlathotep
Mr. Piplup
Videogamer17
Navarch
MetalVictini
Srivats123
Pika-Pika-Red
Hudson98
JetShipperKekkaishi
darklord18
Ice120
colorless-winter

~Ranks~

Arceus Rank You control everything in the Sinnoh Region.
Dirkac

(Reserved for Owner)

Giratina Rank You control dimensions, but not everything.
Aura Sensai
OceanicLanturn
TheSketchQueen

(Reserved for Admins of the club)

Dialga Rank (1000 Posts) You did it! The whole Sinnoh Region will bow down to you!

Palkia Rank (750 Posts) You're almost at the top!

Manaphy Rank (500 Posts) You're halfway there!

Phione Rank (250 Posts) You're starting to show your full potential.

Garchomp Rank (200 Posts) You're almost a quarter into Sinnoh, keep it up!

Lucario Rank (150 Posts) You've been training, and you've become so much stronger!

Staravia Rank (100 Posts) You've gotten another gym badge!

Shinx Rank (50 Posts) You've been training, and became stronger!

Piplup Rank (25 Posts) You're gradually starting to become better.
YokoKurama
Adalricus
pokemonsquared

Turtwig Rank (10 Posts) You've come further, but there's still a long way to the top!
Sinnoh Ash
TheSketchQueen
Moonlight_Tails
Nyarlathotep

Chimchar Rank (5 Posts) You've just started your journey through Sinnoh.
Mr. Piplup

Bidoof Rank (Beginning Rank) You're preparing to start your journey through Sinnoh.
SapphireIris
Storm Surge
Videogamer17
Navarch
MetalVictini
Srivats123
Pika-Pika-Red
Hudson98
JetShipperKekkaishi
darklord18
Ice120

colorless-winter

~Admins~

Admin A
~
~
Admin A takes care of infractions, and members that need to be deleted. They will PM me with the information.
I will update the OP once I recieve the PM.

Format for PM:

HTML:
[B]Infractions given out:[/B]
[B]Removed Members:[/B]

Admin B
~Aura Sensai
~
Admin B will handle New members joining, and members that need to rank up. They will PM me with the information.
I will update the OP once I recieve the PM.

Format for PM:

HTML:
[B]New members joining:[/B]
[B]Members ranked up and to what Rank:[/B]

Admin C
~Oceanic Lanturn
~TheSketchQueen
Admin C will take care of Artworks, Sprites, and Fanfics, these do not have to be Admin C's, but they will try to find fanfics, sprites and artworks that can be linked to the club. They will PM me with info.
NOTE: It must be Sinnoh related.

Format for PM:

HTML:
[B]Fanfics found and accepted:[/B]
[B]Artworks found and accepted:[/B]
[B]Usable Sprites found:[/B]

Admin D
~
Admin D Will bein charge of organizing events and the such. They will PM me and discuss on events to be held.

Admin E
~
Admin E will handle Pokémon to be given away as prizes for Events and giveaways. They will PM me with the Pokémon that they have.

~Sinnoh Dex~

#001 ;387; Turtwig Grass
#002 ;388; Grotle Grass
#003 ;389; Torterra Grass Ground
#004 ;390; Chimchar Fire
#005 ;391; Monferno Fire Fighting
#006 ;392; Infernape Fire Fighting
#007 ;393; Piplup Water
#008 ;394; Prinplup Water
#009 ;395; Empoleon Water Steel
#010 ;396; Starly Normal Flying
#011 ;397; Staravia Normal Flying
#012 ;398; Staraptor Normal Flying
#013 ;399; Bidoof Normal
#014 ;400; Bibarel Normal Water
#015 ;401; Kricketot Bug
#016 ;402; Kricketune Bug
#017 ;403; Shinx Electric
#018 ;404; Luxio Electric
#019 ;405; Luxray Electric
#020 ;063; Abra Psychic
#021 ;064; Kadabra Psychic
#022 ;065; Alakazam Psychic
#023 ;129; Magikarp Water
#024 ;130; Gyarados Water Flying
#025 ;406; Budew Grass Poison
#026 ;315; Roselia Grass Poison
#027 ;407; Roserade Grass Poison
#028 ;041; Zubat Poison Flying
#029 ;042; Golbat Poison Flying
#030 ;169; Crobat Poison Flying
#031 ;074; Geodude Rock Ground
#032 ;075; Graveler Rock Ground
#033 ;076; Golem Rock Ground
#034 ;095; Onix Rock Ground
#035 ;208; Steelix Steel Ground
#036 ;408; Cranidos Rock
#037 ;409; Rampardos Rock
#038 ;410; Shieldon Rock Steel
#039 ;411; Bastiodon Rock Steel
#040 ;066; Machop Fighting
#041 ;067; Machoke Fighting
#042 ;068; Machamp Fighting
#043 ;054; Psyduck Water
#044 ;055; Golduck Water
#045 ;412; ;412-i; ;412-ii; Burmy Bug
#046 ;413; ;413-i; ;413-ii; Wormadam Bug Grass/Ground/Steel
#047 ;414; Mothim Bug Flying
#048 ;265; Wurmple Bug
#049 ;266; Silcoon Bug
#050 ;267; Beautifly Bug Flying
#051 ;268; Cascoon Bug
#052 ;269; Dustox Bug Poison

~Art Corner~

SinnohGrassTypeRain_zpsbe05fc07.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/Pokemon/SinnohGrassTypeRain_zpsbe05fc07.png[/ING]

SinnohWaterTypeRain_zpsa6cc4801.png
HTML:
[IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/Pokemon/SinnohWaterTypeRain_zpsa6cc4801.png[/IMG]

SinnohFireType_zpsd9054125.png
HTML:
[IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/SinnohFireType_zpsd9054125.png[/IMG]

SinnohElectricType_zpscddb2e01.png
HTML:
[IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/SinnohElectricType_zpscddb2e01.png[/IMG]

SinnohFlyingType_zpsfa2946fa.png
HTML:
[IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/SinnohFlyingType_zpsfa2946fa.png[/IMG]

SinnohGroundType_zps8f35d2fe.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/SinnohGroundType_zps8f35d2fe.png[/IMG]

DiaPalGira.jpg

snowysinnohbarfix.gif

sunnysinnohbar.gif

foggysinnohuserbar.gif

rainysinnohuserbar.gif

CCredits for the Rainbow Banners go to TheSketchQueen
Credits for the banner go to Sworn Metalhead
Credits for the Userbars go to Eeveelover824

~Hall of Fame~

~Events~

The Sinnoh Club Drawing Contest

Hey all! This is your Admin C, Lanturn. Anyways, dirkac and I decide to host our first Sinnoh Club contest. This contest is about drawing and will require your artistic talents, as well as a pen and paper! Don't worry if you're a bad drawer, those who are willing to participate still gets a prize!. Of course, it's not as grand as the winner, but you still get one. Dirkac and I will keep our mouth shut on this one!

RULES to abide by
1. No Nudity please, please keep it clean. If you submit any inappropriate drawings, it may cost you an infraction in the club.
2. NONONONO Plagarism. Plagarism is a serious offense and you might get kicked out :) For safety purposes, please sign your username at the bottom of your drawing,
3. One submission per person. If you wish to submit or replace the one you have submitted, please pm/vm me or Dirkac on the change.
4. Good sportsmanship. Don't rage on dirkac or I for not choosing you on first place or harass the winner please!
5. You are recommended to draw Sinnoh Pokemon, but others are fine too.
6. Last but not least, have fun! Do your best!

Also, to prove that you read the rules, you must put Artistic behind your username, so if I'm signing up it'd be like
Username: OceanicLanturn Artistic

Schedule for the Contest
30/09 ~ 07/10: Registration Week
07/10 ~ 14/10: Submission Week
14/10: Winner Announcement

Dirkac and I are on GMT +8/9, so please submit early to prevent any accidental time zone mess up.

When you finish your work, please pm it to both dirkac and I. It can be digital as well, but you MUST do it yourself.

In case you're curious, we will be grading on the basis of 10 marks. We will pm each of you your results, to ensure privacy.

Here's the format
Username: OceanicLanturn
Grading: 8.5/10
Dirkac's comment: Good job! The lines are a bit rough though. Had to give you a downgrade because of that. Also, you missed out certain details on Manaphy and Cherrim, but it is made up by your varieties of Pokemon you drew. Not a bad job at all!
Lanturn's comment: I like this piece of work. The proportion between Cherrim and Manaphy isnt the best, but passable. I see you put in a lot of effort in your art piece, so I'll give you some marks for that. Keep trying though!

Best of Luck!
- Lanturn

I hope all of you have fun!

This club was helped in its creation by Aura Sensai.

Last edited:

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Username: SapphireIris
Favorite thing abut Sinnoh?: The Pokemon, the towns, Dawn and Barry :3, and my memory of my first and only shiny I got by myself. 8D :3
^_^

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Username: SapphireIris
Favorite thing abut Sinnoh?: The Pokemon, the towns, Dawn and Barry :3, and my memory of my first and only shiny I got by myself. 8D :3
^_^

Yes! Barry was fun. And the Pokémon were amazing! Obviously accepted!

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
Username: StarSurgeX
My favorite thing about sinnoh: Cynthia (I love her) and my second favorite Pokemon piplup :p

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
OMG Cynthia rocks she's the best champion there is on the Pokemon world yet if there was a Champions league it will go from Cynthia to red to alder to blue to wallance to Steven cynthia is the boss I l
Love how she appears in unova

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
OMG Cynthia rocks she's the best champion there is on the Pokemon world yet if there was a Champions league it will go from Cynthia to red to alder to blue to wallance to Steven cynthia is the boss I l
Love how she appears in unova

Haha, yeah. I liked that she appeared in Unova too, though she was a lot easier in Unova than in Sinnoh though.

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
Haha, yeah. I liked that she appeared in Unova too, though she was a lot easier in Unova than in Sinnoh though.

Yes I agree that Cynthia was week to say..... The Cynthia from platinum is the only trainer that has ever defeated me on a game, her garchomp was the boss... I'm looking forward to the Cynthia from B/W 2 she has a new team and I hope she gives me a run for my money :)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Yes I agree that Cynthia was week to say..... The Cynthia from platinum is the only trainer that has ever defeated me on a game, her garchomp was the boss... I'm looking forward to the Cynthia from B/W 2 she has a new team and I hope she gives me a run for my money :)

Yeah. BW was pretty easy, especcially since she got rid of her two pokemon that always gave me trouble, Togekiss and Roserade. The rest is still really hard of course, but other than Garchomp, those two were the things that stopped me.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Username: Aura Sensai
Favorite thing about Sinnoh? I liked how it introduced new Pokemon such as Magmortar , Rhyperior and Tangtrowth , who imo were pretty epic. I also liked the Gym Leaders.

I'll be Admin B since this Club was kinda my idea too.

Probably Volkner since he had a pretty cool team in Platinum. If we're talking DP , then it's Maylene for Lucario <3

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Username: Aura Sensai
Favorite thing about Sinnoh? I liked how it introduced new Pokemon such as Magmortar , Rhyperior and Tangtrowth , who imo were pretty epic. I also liked the Gym Leaders.

I'll be Admin B since this Club was kinda my idea too.

Probably Volkner since he had a pretty cool team in Platinum. If we're talking DP , then it's Maylene for Lucario <3

Accepted! (duh, we sort of co-created this club) And, yes, you'll be Admin B.
Yeah, Volkner's Team was pretty cool alright.

I'd like to join please.

Username: YokoKurama
Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? My favorite thing about Sinnoh would be the Shinx line, the Roserade line, Lopunny and Giratina. The anime made me love Paul, Ursula and Cynthia. They were my all time favorite. I loved the myths too, they were very interesting.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I'd like to join please.

Username: YokoKurama
Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? My favorite thing about Sinnoh would be the Shinx line, the Roserade line, Lopunny and Giratina. The anime made me love Paul, Ursula and Cynthia. They were my all time favorite. I loved the myths too, they were very interesting.

Haha, accepted! The myths were really interesting too! I think I'll add it as a topic.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
I'd love to join.

Username: Sinnoh Ash
Favorite thing about Sinnoh? Paul,Barry,Ash,Dawn,Candice&Volkner. I liked the Gym Leaders,Cynthia&the Elite 4. I also liked the Legendaries&Arceus of how he created the World of Pokemon. Plus, I liked alot of the Pokemon from there. Electivire was my favorite. The battles were incredible. =D

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I'd love to join.

Username: Sinnoh Ash
Favorite thing about Sinnoh? Paul,Barry,Ash,Dawn,Candice&Volkner. I liked the Gym Leaders,Cynthia&the Elite 4. I also liked the Legendaries&Arceus of how he created the World of Pokemon. Plus, I liked alot of the Pokemon from there. Electivire was my favorite. The battles were incredible. =D

Accepted. Yeah, I loved nearly all of the pokémon in Sinnoh (except the Chimchar line) and the rest are just plain out amazing.

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
My Favorite Pokemon from sinnoh is electivire... i always like it he's so cool

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Username: Adalricus. But you may call me Addie
Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? My favourite thing must be the return of the VS. Seeker, the Battle Frontier, and the not-so-bad storyline

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Username: Adalricus. But you may call me Addie
Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? My favourite thing must be the return of the VS. Seeker, the Battle Frontier, and the not-so-bad storyline

Hmmm... Not-so-bad? Ok then. Accepted. Yup. The Battle Frontier was pretty good, and the VS Seeker was nice.
I've added a new topic by the way.

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
The Pokemon that i dislike from sinnoh is Shellos it just look really weird -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.