• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Sinnoh Region Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
Who is your favorite Elite 4 Member?

Mines is Flint. I liked his story with Volkner how they were always equal until Flint decided to travel alone&became one of the E4. I also like his badass Infernape :D

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I really liked Aaron as a character. It's a shame we don't see him anywhere else in Sinnoh. *sob*

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Gonna suggest a new topic, so sue me :3

Who is your favorite "partner"? Eg: Aaron, Mira, Cheryl, Buck and Marley
I personally like Aaron and Cheryl best. Call me pedo, but I think Cheryl's kind of cute XP. Aaron has a great design as well. He looks pretty nice.

Discuss...

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
You know that "Aaron" is called Riley.

Who is your favorite "partner"? Eg: Riley, Mira, Cheryl, Buck and Marley
I like Riley, Buck and Marley a lot, they had nice designs, and they're Pokémon weren't useless (Well, Marley is).

PS, Adalricus, you ranked up to the Chimchar Rank!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I did not know Aaron was called Riley.
Favourite partner is Marley. She's just awesome! Even though her Arcanine is beyond hopeless

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Yeah, in the movie there is someone wholooks exactly like Riley though, I wonder which was designed first...

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Yeah, in the movie there is someone wholooks exactly like Riley though, I wonder which was designed first...

Well it's definitely The games. I mean, they had Gen 4 mon in that movie already: Lucario and Weavile. So they probably knew or something.. I dunno really :/

Oh yeah guys, announcement. Dirkac and I decided we'll hold something nice when we hit a certain number of members. So visit this thread often. You might never know when we might announce it :3

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Ooooh, you mean That Aaron. Nonono, I meant the Bug-Type E4 member

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Ooooh, you mean That Aaron. Nonono, I meant the Bug-Type E4 member

Ooooh lol. Well, yeah, he gets a decent design but he isn't exactly the hardest to beat though. :3

This thought just occurred to me. Wouldn't they be remaking DPPt in a couple of years? :O still seems so new to me though,

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Ooooh lol. Well, yeah, he gets a decent design but he isn't exactly the hardest to beat though. :3

This thought just occurred to me. Wouldn't they be remaking DPPt in a couple of years? :O still seems so new to me though,

Hmmm, yeah I know! In 4 or so years probably, and to think DP came out 6 years ago... It still feels brand new.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
In the future and in DPPt remakes, everything is holographic images, greenscreens etc.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
The Sinnoh Club Drawing Contest

Hey all! This is your Admin C, Lanturn. Anyways, dirkac and I decide to host our first Sinnoh Club contest. This contest is about drawing and will require your artistic talents, as well as a pen and paper! Don't worry if you're a bad drawer, those who are willing to participate still gets a prize!. Of course, it's not as grand as the winner, but you still get one. Dirkac and I will keep our mouth shut on this one!

RULES to abide by
1. No Nudity please, please keep it clean. If you submit any inappropriate drawings, it may cost you an infraction in the club.
2. NONONONO Plagarism. Plagarism is a serious offense and you might get kicked out :) For safety purposes, please sign your username at the bottom of your drawing,
3. One submission per person. If you wish to submit or replace the one you have submitted, please pm/vm me or Dirkac on the change.
4. Good sportsmanship. Don't rage on dirkac or I for not choosing you on first place or harass the winner please!
5. You are recommended to draw Sinnoh Pokemon, but others are fine too.
6. Last but not least, have fun! Do your best!

Also, to prove that you read the rules, you must put Artistic behind your username, so if I'm signing up it'd be like
Username: OceanicLanturn Artistic

Schedule for the Contest
30/09 ~ 07/10: Registration Week
07/10 ~ 14/10: Submission Week
14/10: Winner Announcement

Dirkac and I are on GMT +8/9, so please submit early to prevent any accidental time zone mess up.

When you finish your work, please pm it to both dirkac and I. It can be digital as well, but you MUST do it yourself.

In case you're curious, we will be grading on the basis of 10 marks. We will pm each of you your results, to ensure privacy.

Here's the format
Username: OceanicLanturn
Grading: 8.5/10
Dirkac's comment: Good job! The lines are a bit rough though. Had to give you a downgrade because of that. Also, you missed out certain details on Manaphy and Cherrim, but it is made up by your varieties of Pokemon you drew. Not a bad job at all!
Lanturn's comment: I like this piece of work. The proportion between Cherrim and Manaphy isnt the best, but passable. I see you put in a lot of effort in your art piece, so I'll give you some marks for that. Keep trying though!

Best of Luck!
- Lanturn

Last edited:

This is a tough one, because I actually like all of them quite a lot. Hmm, I'd say I like Marley the most. She kept her calm all episode long, well she did feel sad when Shaymin left. Wish Shaymin would have left with her. I remember when she told Ash and Dawn she was an alien. It was so funny. :p

Dawn:Why are all those bad people after you?!
Marley: It's because I'm an alien.
Dawn: An alien?!
Ash: You're kidding, right?!
Marley: I'm kidding.

LizardonX

Banned

Buck, couldn't have made it through Stark mountain without you.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
I got a new topic:

Which of the E4 did you find the Easiest&Hardest to beat? Why?
To me the easiest was Aaron. I like Aaron but I one-Ko'd most of his Pokemon.
The hardest to me would have to be Flint. I don't why but I always had a hard time with his Steelix.

LizardonX

Banned
Easiest would have to be Bertha since I had grass knot empoleon. Hardest would have to be Lucian. It taught me to never leave home without a fire type.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
Easiest would have to be Bertha since I had grass knot empoleon. Hardest would have to be Lucian. It taught me to never leave home without a fire type.

I had Grass Knot Torterra. =)
Lucian was tough too. His Pokemon had too much High Defense. I wished he was shown more in the Anime. :/

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Lucians Bronzong always annoyed me.. and his Gallade is scary if you do not kill it fast

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, the easiest is Bertha, as everything has double weakness o either Grass or Ice, except for Hippowdon

Status
Not open for further replies.