• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sinnoh Region Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
hey I will keep posting so it does not die but hey any more info on the showdown tournament on showdown or wifi I will come as long as it is not the week of the 11th I am gone in a another country.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Well, Empoleon's Water Type combats that pretty well, IMO...
True...
Once in an LP (a randomized Nuzlocke of HeartGold, to be exact), the LPer said Empoleon got STAB from Ice Beam... then he commented on it having a lot of resistances. Dude, you're my favourite YouTuber and all, but if Empoleon was Water/Ice, it would only have two resistances.

Ursula1

Fade Over Time
Username: Ursula1
Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? Victory Road & How tough Cynthia was

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I would change one of his Pokémon to a Surskit! :D :3

:3 Yay, Surskit <3

I'll do it myself, now...

If you could change Barry's Team, what would you change, and why?
Imma go off his Platinum tuff with this.

Route 201
Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup Lv. 5

Route 203
Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup Lv. 10

Floaroma Town (new)
Starly Lv. 13
Shinx Lv. 13
Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup Lv. 15

Hearthome City
Staravia Lv. 25
Luxio Lv. 25
Grotle/Monferno/Prinplup Lv. 27

Pastoria City
Staravia Lv. 30
Luxio Lv. 30
Finneon/Cherubi/Houndour Lv. 31
Grotle/Monferno/Prinplup Lv. 33

Iron Island (replaces the Battle in Canalave City)
Staraptor Lv. 37
Luxray Lv. 37
Lumineon/Cherrim/Houndoom Lv. 35
Torterra/Infernape/Empoleon Lv. 39

Spear Pillar (Tag Battle against Mars and Jupiter)
Absol Lv. 43
Lumineon/Cherrim/Houndoom Lv. 43
Luxray Lv. 41
Staraptor Lv. 41
Torterra/Infernape/Empoleon Lv. 45

Grand Lake Resort (new)
Absol Lv. 49
Lumineon/Cherrim/Houndoom Lv. 48
Luxray Lv. 47
Staraptor Lv. 47
Torterra/Infernape/Empoleon Lv. 50

Pokémon League
Heracross Lv. 54
Absol Lv. 54
Lumineon/Cherrim/Houndoom Lv. 52
Luxray Lv. 53
Staraptor Lv. 53
Torterra/Infernape/Empoleon Lv. 55

Survival Area
Heracross Lv. 66
Absol Lv. 66
Lumineon/Cherrim/Houndoom Lv. 67
Luxray Lv. 68
Staraptor Lv. 68
Torterra/Infernape/Empoleon Lv. 70
With his Levels increasing by 10 every 10 Times the Elite Four is beaten, until his Starter becomes Level 100.

hey I will keep posting so it does not die but hey any more info on the showdown tournament on showdown or wifi I will come as long as it is not the week of the 11th I am gone in a another country.

It'll be on PS so that everyone can participate.
We need to think of a theme, though...

Anybody any ideas?

True...
Once in an LP (a randomized Nuzlocke of HeartGold, to be exact), the LPer said Empoleon got STAB from Ice Beam... then he commented on it having a lot of resistances. Dude, you're my favourite YouTuber and all, but if Empoleon was Water/Ice, it would only have two resistances.

Well, at least it would have a double resistance to ICe, but it already does with it's steel Typing anyway <_<

Username: Ursula1
Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? Victory Road & How tough Cynthia was

Accepted! Welcome!

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
^ Yeah, Water/Ice, Water/Steel and Fire/Steel are currently the only type combinations doubly resistant to Ice that have materialized.

Also, I beat Diamond today!

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
^ Yeah, Water/Ice, Water/Steel and Fire/Steel are currently the only type combinations doubly resistant to Ice that have materialized.

Also, I beat Diamond today!

Yeah, and of those, 2 of them were introduced in DPPt, Empoleon and Heatran, another reason why Sinnoh is best Region :3

Great! What Pokémon did you beat it with?

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Great! What Pokémon did you beat it with?
Same team I mentioned several pages ago, except some of the hold items are different and now Windrunner the Rapidash knows Flare Blitz. I'm at Stark Mountain currently, and Windrunner and someone else (Roseman, I think?) are in the PC due to reasons involving HMs.

Ursula1

Fade Over Time
Thanks, I believe my starter on the Perl game was Turtwig & Diamond was Chimchar

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Same team I mentioned several pages ago, except some of the hold items are different and now Windrunner the Rapidash knows Flare Blitz. I'm at Stark Mountain currently, and Windrunner and someone else (Roseman, I think?) are in the PC due to reasons involving HMs.

Ah, K.

Well, congratulations, again :D

Thanks, I believe my starter on the Perl game was Turtwig & Diamond was Chimchar

K, I don't really like Chimchar... But Turtwig is awesome :3

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
I managed to get a Togepi from the PokéRadar! I named him Swaghetti. Now the hard part is training him...
I have a Shiny Stone, so when Swaghetti becomes a Togetic, which level do you people recomend evolving him into Togekiss at?

dragonmaster10

Dragons forever.....
I named my piplup "Squirt". Remember, I am a terrible namer.
So, I heard that we have a new member.
Welcome, Ursula1!!!

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I managed to get a Togepi from the PokéRadar! I named him Swaghetti. Now the hard part is training him...
I have a Shiny Stone, so when Swaghetti becomes a Togetic, which level do you people recomend evolving him into Togekiss at?

Ooh, awesome :3

Um...

Well, Togetic learns nothing really useful, but it's last Move is at Level 51, which is Last Resort, but really, only Ancientpower on Level 33 is remotely worthwhile, and even then, if you don't have Serene Gerace, it's meh.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Ooh, awesome :3

Um...

Well, Togetic learns nothing really useful, but it's last Move is at Level 51, which is Last Resort, but really, only Ancientpower on Level 33 is remotely worthwhile, and even then, if you don't have Serene Gerace, it's meh.
Swaghetti has Serene Grace, so... Level 33 knowing Ancient Power?

EDIT: Just looked at Togekiss' Bulbapedia article... Ancient Power will definitely be a good move for Togekiss, because it has really low Physical Attack but really high Special Attack. It doesn't have too bad speed, either. (Note to self: Togekiss is Normal/Flying in the generation you're playing.)

Last edited:

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Swaghetti has Serene Grace, so... Level 33 knowing Ancient Power?

EDIT: Just looked at Togekiss' Bulbapedia article... Ancient Power will definitely be a good move for Togekiss, because it has really low Physical Attack but really high Special Attack. It doesn't have too bad speed, either. (Note to self: Togekiss is Normal/Flying in the generation you're playing.)

Yeah, but it still only has a 20% chance to raise all the Stats, and it's not really very strong :p

Also, here is what I tend to have when I have Togekiss in DPPt: Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Magical Leaf, Ancientpower.
Not the best choice of Moves, but at least it covers a lot.

... Speaking of, only Togetic can remember Magical Leaf from the Move Rememberer, so if you want that, do it before Togekiss :p

Yeah, Togekiss' Attack Stat is pathetic, and Hustle is a horrible Ability for it.

On the flip-side, Sp. Attack and Seren Grace are amazing :p

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Yeah, but it still only has a 20% chance to raise all the Stats, and it's not really very strong :p

Also, here is what I tend to have when I have Togekiss in DPPt: Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Magical Leaf, Ancientpower.
Not the best choice of Moves, but at least it covers a lot.

... Speaking of, only Togetic can remember Magical Leaf from the Move Rememberer, so if you want that, do it before Togekiss :p

Yeah, Togekiss' Attack Stat is pathetic, and Hustle is a horrible Ability for it.

On the flip-side, Sp. Attack and Seren Grace are amazing :p
Is that with or without Serene Grace? The percentage, I mean.

I was thinking of the same movepool. XD
Better go to the underground and find some Heart Scales...

Eh, I've never really tried Hustle, but missing irks me, so... =P

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Is that with or without Serene Grace? The percentage, I mean.

I was thinking of the same movepool. XD
Better go to the underground and find some Heart Scales...

Eh, I've never really tried Hustle, but missing irks me, so... =P

It's with.

Hustle sucks in general, especially on a Pokémon like Togekiss with an Attack Stat so low.

Meh, Heart Scales are way too common, I can't get any more sinc eI have the maximum of them XD

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Meh, Heart Scales are way too common, I can't get any more sinc eI have the maximum of them XD
Really? You must be good at finding items. XD

I'm also trying to train a Nidoran♀, a Ralts, and... another Pokémon I can't remember. X3

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

I'm also trying to train a Nidoran♀, a Ralts, and... another Pokémon I can't remember. X3

Nah, I just spen too much time Underground.

Ooh, Ralts is good, Nidoran I'm not so sure about :p

fitzy909

Just another guy

ralts is a good pokemon. Gallade is one of my all time favourites. Nidoran♀, well it has potential.

Also, I loved the underground. me and my friend wanted it to return in a 3d game. that would be absolutely awesome.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
a theme for the showdown tournament I would say only sinnoh pokemon but I think that is a given

Status
Not open for further replies.