• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sinnoh Region Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursula1

Fade Over Time
Ah, K.

Well, congratulations, again :D

K, I don't really like Chimchar... But Turtwig is awesome :3

I've always liked fire types, water being a second. But Turtwig was cute :)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I've always liked fire types, water being a second. But Turtwig was cute :)

Yeah, Turtwig really is cute :3

I don't really like Fire Types much, but I do have some (Slugma, Houdour, Torchic, Numel, Cyndaquil, Litwick, Fennekin) that I really love :D

dragonmaster10

Dragons forever.....
I don't think I can join the tournament.
I don't have Pokémon showdown...and I don't think I could download it.
Edit: also even though it is not on topic, what is a gif?

Last edited:

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
yeah showdown works for me ( at least for now) so yeah I am assuming only sinnoh pokemon and dragon master 10 it is on the internet

dragonmaster10

Dragons forever.....
Well, my brother, ace of aces, tried it and his computer is really slow now
PS you can call me Drago here. All of you.

Ursula1

Fade Over Time
Yeah, Turtwig really is cute :3

I don't really like Fire Types much, but I do have some (Slugma, Houdour, Torchic, Numel, Cyndaquil, Litwick, Fennekin) that I really love :D

Houndoom can be a pain if used right, (Keran from the SS/HG E4 proves that). I have many types I like, such as Water, Grass, Poison, & Ice. But Fire is the main.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Nah, I just spen too much time Underground.

Ooh, Ralts is good, Nidoran I'm not so sure about :p
The other Pokémon was a Gible. By the way, my thrown-together-new-Diamond-team consists of:
• Swaghetti / Togepi / ♂
• Sheman / Nidorina / ♀
• Iris / Gible / ♀
• Neutral / Ralts / ♀
• Esstee / Lucario / ♂
I'll post their moves and abilities and stuff later.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I don't think I can join the tournament.
I don't have Pokémon showdown...and I don't think I could download it.
Edit: also even though it is not on topic, what is a gif?

But, you don't need to download it.
You just need to go here: http://pokemonshowdown.com/
Press on Play, click on Choose Name, and type a Name and Password.

yeah showdown works for me ( at least for now) so yeah I am assuming only sinnoh pokemon and dragon master 10 it is on the internet

Yeah, basically, only Pokémon in the Sinnoh Dex, plus Shaymin, Phione, Heatran, etc.

Well, my brother, ace of aces, tried it and his computer is really slow now
PS you can call me Drago here. All of you.

Ah, K.

Houndoom can be a pain if used right, (Keran from the SS/HG E4 proves that). I have many types I like, such as Water, Grass, Poison, & Ice. But Fire is the main.

I know, she was evil <_< Hum, I really like Bug, Grass, Ice, Ghost, Water, Electric, and Steel Types :3

The other Pokémon was a Gible. By the way, my thrown-together-new-Diamond-team consists of:
• Swaghetti / Togepi / ♂
• Sheman / Nidorina / ♀
• Iris / Gible / ♀
• Neutral / Ralts / ♀
• Esstee / Lucario / ♂
I'll post their moves and abilities and stuff later.

Looks pretty good!
What will your last member be?

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Looks pretty good!
What will your last member be?
I'm not training my mini-team at the moment, but I've decided Esstee won't be part of it. As for the other members? Well... I'll see what I can find with the Poké Radar.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
yeah I whould say just ban it is really broking every one will use them so I would say ban it
EDIT (oh yeah I just say the rank thing on the front are you still doing that because if have like 7 or 8 post witch would level me up so yeah)

Last edited:

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
yeah I whould say just ban it is really broking every one will use them so I would say ban it
EDIT (oh yeah I just say the rank thing on the front are you still doing that because if have like 7 or 8 post witch would level me up so yeah)

Yup, K.
I will do that, I kinda forgot about it :p

Also, what theme should the Tournament be alongside Sinnoh-Pokémon Only, any ideas?

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
double battle no ever does double battle torments now a days so that would make it different

fitzy909

Just another guy
we could have it monotype, but in my opinion i have to say that having just sinnoh pokemon seems like enough of a theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.