• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sinnoh Region Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
we could have it monotype, but in my opinion i have to say that having just sinnoh pokemon seems like enough of a theme
yeah I aslo think that is plenty right there but please ban aruas ( again I cant spell pokemon names)

dragonmaster10

Dragons forever.....
Yeah, I wish I could, but I just can't find the time to battle, I could if it was on B/W/B2/W2

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
yeah I cant do next week but any other time work ( after 3:00 on week days but you get what I mean)
EDIT(if you are looking for me I will not be online for about 9 to 10 days sorry)

Last edited:

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
aruas ( again I cant spell pokemon names)
Do you mean Arceus?
Anyway, I won't really be able to do the tournament if we're doing it using Gen 4 games, because my internet is WPA.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
Do you mean Arceus?
Anyway, I won't really be able to do the tournament if we're doing it using Gen 4 games, because my internet is WPA.

yeah we are using showdown so no worry's there I asked the same question a while a go

DragoniteRules1

Pokemon Breeder
Username: DragoniteRules1
Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? Great Pokemon, new evolutions

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Username: TBH, I really don't know! Nah, it's tomatohater
Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? I really like the geography of it (weird I know). The story is arguably the best in any Pokemon game and some of the Pokemon designs were great!

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
Well, accepted!

And, yeah, it'll be on Showdown.

Also, anybody have any dates that you won't be able to do it?
Then I'll avoid setting it up then :p

Mondays I cant but after 3 on any other day during the week works and all day weekends

Username: rotomotorz
Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? The story concept, I really like the idea of Cyrus trying to create a new, utopian universe :/

GreenHero

Master Of The Clouds
Username: GreenHero
Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? The Region itself. The Region had almost every environment I could think of, each route and city was notable, and there wasn't a mass body of water for your fire-type to drown in.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Username: rotomotorz
Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? The story concept, I really like the idea of Cyrus trying to create a new, utopian universe :/

Username: GreenHero
Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? The Region itself. The Region had almost every environment I could think of, each route and city was notable, and there wasn't a mass body of water for your fire-type to drown in.

Username: Megahound
Favorite thing about Sinnoh? The Pokemon

Oh, Arceus, we get voted as best Club of the year and it's not even active?

I have GOT to change that.

All of ye, accepted!

I'll add you to the OP immediately!

Welcome, everybody!

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
Oh my... I would have never guessed you were the owner of a successful club O_________O But I'll totally join! :D
Username: Saturnidae!
Favorite thing about Sinnoh? The environment~ I love the swampy areas and how wild it feels :D

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Oh my... I would have never guessed you were the owner of a successful club O_________O But I'll totally join! :D
Username: Saturnidae!
Favorite thing about Sinnoh? The environment~ I love the swampy areas and how wild it feels :D

And, also accepted!

Who is your favorite Gym Leader?

Volkner because he uses Luxray.

Hum, not sure what mine would be, probably Candice, Fantina or Volkner, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.