• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The SKET Dance Shipping Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
The SKET Dance Shipping Thread!
f6929f.jpg

SKET Dance is a manga and anime about three high school students: Bossun, Himeko, and Switch who take odd requests from the students of Kaimei High School.

SKET Dance has a variety of different pairings. If you have a favorite, come discuss it here. Just remember to not bash any of the pairings others may like.

Now for the obvious starter topic:
Which pairings do you like? Why?

YES YES YES YES. SKET Dance! <3

Bossun/Himeko. Just...just Bossun/Himeko. It's so lovely.

I also like Switch/that one chick whose name I forgot, the one who sings. It's cute.

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
YES YES YES YES. SKET Dance! <3

I also like Switch/that one chick whose name I forgot, the one who sings. It's cute.

You mean Kibitsu, Momoka ? :)

I also ship Bossun/Himeko they are just meant to be lol , I think they haven't noticed their own feelings for each other yet but still they are just perfect for each other.

Quecchon/Enigman oh god I really like this pairing because of the personalities both of them have plus Quecchion is devoted to Enigma when she has her mask lol and Enigma clearly likes her. Their date without mask was clearly the highlight of that episode in a funny way xD.

I also like Chuuma sensei with Remi ( one-san ) I find the pairing adorable C:

Those are some of the memorable ones for me , I still have some but I don't remember them that much right now :/

Last edited:

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
I thought almost noone here knew what SKET Dance was. I'm glad there are a few people. :)

Which paairings do you like? Why?
Bossun x Himeko of course! Like you guys mentioned, they are perfect for each other. It's pretty obvious, but apperently they're the only ones that don't see it. xD

Switch x Momoka is pretty cute too. We already know how Momoka feels so all we need is for Switch to love again.

Enigman x Quecchon is adorable especially when both are wearing their masks. xD I'm pretty sure Quecchon has some feelings for Enigman deep inside though.

I really like Tsubaki x Daisy as well. Maybe it's because how Tsubaki cared about Daisy on that one episode. After that, I found them really cute together. :3

Others are Kiri x Himeko, Tsubaki x Bunny(I forgot her actual name.), Kiri x Bunny, Bossun x Saaya

Hopefully more people start to read/watch SKET Dance and like it. :)

Okay, so I just finished reading Chapter 201, and now I ship Cherry x Roman. Seriously, Oh. My. GOD. They make the best duo ever. XD

Reimu

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
I like Switch x Momoka, they're really cute together, and I assume they like each other in the same way ^^
Then there is Bossun x Himeko... These guys, i think they have feelings for each other but doesn't want to admit it.. and Bossun is a bit thickheaded :')
Chuuma sensei x Remi. They're such a cute couple :3
and lastly, I really support Kiri x Sasuke, being that Kiri only listen to Sasuke and tries to protect him.. I find it really cute :3

It's sad the anime ended :< hope they'll get another season..

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I'm glad there's a shipping thread for this<3

Bossun x Himeko
They are really that close and undeniably like couples, although they weren't..They got thsi awesome interactions and how they help each other when someone's in danger. They share good jokes that both of they could understand, and it's hilarious. It's nice to know that whenever Himeko's in trouble, Bossun looses his cool but he seems oblivious about it..XD

Tsubaki x Daisy
From the very start, I've been looking forward watching their episode. (I first start reading manga before watching anime ) I kinda like the episode where Sasuke helped Daisy. It kinda remind me how Himeko don't want the help of others instead going to a certain danger alone, but Bossun didn't hesitate to help her, same with Tsubaki and Asahina. I love their interactions.XD

Swith x Momoka was good too. I've been planning to watch ''May I come backstage'' IF I got timeXD I just love how Momoka developes her feelings for Switch. Somehow, I also ship Switch x Sawa.

Kiri x Himeko wasn't bad. I like how they have shared their past and have some similarities. and it was really good seeing Bossun's jealous face upon seeing the two of them.XD

off topic: I''m waiting for the chapter 252. I wonder that chapter would be? I have found out that Yusuke gave the necklace Hime currently wears. XD Too bad SKet Dance reached its end. But I hope they'll come back.. there are nice chapters that are good to have an episode..I hope the anime comes back..:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.