1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Skyforge Trade Shop

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by MooseSmuggler, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MooseSmuggler

MooseSmuggler #DeathToFascists

[​IMG]

Hail, trainer, and welcome to the Skyforge, where we forge the finest Pokemon. This forge is run by two of the finest blacksmiths, MooseSmuggler and RefreezePR. A third smith, Pkmnswampmaster, is making preparations to join us soon.

Our smiths can forge on request, and we have plenty of pre-made Pokemon ready for battle. Our finest Pokemon have 5 perfect IV's, neglecting only their un-needed attack stat. Moosesmuggler can forge you an excellent Physical attacker, while Refreeze can forge a Special attacker that can destroy all in its path. To request a Pokemon, you need only make us an offer, and fill out a form that will be placed under a spoiler tag below. Just bear in mind that the smiths have full authority to decide if they will accept your offer. Both smiths will have a list of Pokemon that they are looking for. Offering something from this list will increase the chance that your offer is accepted.

The rules of this establishment are simple, but must be adhered to:
    • Obey all Serebii and subforum rules.
    • Fill out the form when making a request. If you are requesting one of our pre-made Pokemon, simply state what you want, and we will consider your offer.
    • Note that we will never, under any circumstances accept a hacked Pokemon. If you give us a hacked Pokemon, you will be reported and banned from our shop permanently.
    • If your offer is accepted, the smith taking up the trade will give you an estimate for when your Pokemon will be ready. Be polite and patient. Our smiths will get you your Pokemon as quickly as they can. They do not need to be reminded of their duties. However, if 24 hours pass from the date the smith says your Pokemon will be done, you may send a single PM politely checking on the progress.
    • Do not request Pokemon that cannot be provided given the current availability. This means that you should not request event Pokemon, or Pokemon that will require Pokemon Bank transfer (at least until Bank's release date).
    • If neither smith can provide you with what you're looking for, be respectful. We will do our level best to get you whatever Pokemon we can, but if it proves impossible, we reserve the right to not do it. If you made an offer that was accepted, we will compensate you to the best of our abilities, and you will not be expected to give up your Pokemon (or whatever your offer was). Hopefully this will not be a concern until the options provided by Pokemon Bank open up, and even then, it should be scarce, as we will go to great lengths to forge you the perfect Pokemon.
    • For all matters related to SkyPoints (see below), check the SkyPoints post (Post #4)
    • As of December 8th, we will no longer accept requests made by Private Message. PM'ing your requests makes it harder to keep track, and it also prevents the thread from getting posted in, making it look deserted and fall behind in the thread list. Please post requests IN THE THREAD.
    • Please read the FAQ section below, and bear it in mind when making a request.

Species desired:
    Nickname:
    Gender (or pair):
    Nature:
    IV's:
    Ability:
    Egg Moves:

Species Offered:
    Nature:
    IV's:
    Ability:
    Other information:

*NOTE: If you cannot fill out the entire form, just provide what you can. If you don't have IV's but caught it in the Friend Safari, say so, because we'll know it has 2 perfect IV's. And if you are offering multiple Pokemon, fill out the second part for each of them, or use a clear method of dividing (such as Pokemon1::pokemon2, Pkmn1'sNature::pkmn2'sNature, etc.). You do NOT have to fill out the form if you are requesting a pre-made Pokemon. Simply state your offer and tell us what you can about it.

*SkyPoints Banner*

SKYPOINTS

As a way of showing you our gratitude for visiting us, when you make a transaction with our forge, we will give you SkyPoints. SkyPoints are points that you can save up to get Pokemon without having to make us a special offer. The fourth post of this thread will contain a list of Pokemon that you can cash in SkyPoints for. Remember, this system is not a competition, and all customers will have the opportunity to participate in the SkyPoints program.

Frequently Asked Questions
    The following questions are ones that we have gotten or anticipate getting. Please bear these in mind when making your request. This section is liable to change frequently, so check back often.

1. Why was my request rejected?
    A. Our smiths have full discretion as to whether or not they will take your offer. If the smith does not like your offer, they may reject it. If your offer is rejected, look over the smiths' wishlists, and try to make another offer.

2. Can I request shiny Pokemon?
    A. No, you may not. We are breeders, not shiny hunters. Our concern is with competitively viable Pokemon, not Pokemon that look pretty and shiny. If we are given a shiny Pokemon, or come across and catch one by coincidence, we may put it up as a SkyPoints prize, but we will not go out of our way and take precious breeding time to catch you a shiny.

3. What if I have something on Moose's wishlist but want something from Refreeze, or vice versa?
    A. Our smiths have agreed to consider offers for the other's list. If you have something one smith wants but want something from the other smith, we will discuss it between ourselves. This does not mean your offer is guaranteed to be accepted, but it might be, so make the offer if you're interested.

4. Why is my order taking so long? It was expected to be done x days/weeks ago!
    A. We apologize for any delays in getting your orders done. We are both students (Moose being a college senior) and have had schoolwork to do. On top of this, we have our own teams to breed, and are constantly trying to restock our pre-made Pokemon. If your order is done after the anticipated date, you will receive bonus SkyPoints as a means of compensation. If the date your order is expected to be done passes, you may send a single message to the smith checking on your order, and the smith can tell you how the progress is going and give you a new date (they are NOT required to, however). Please be courteous and respectful. Remember that we are people too, and have our own lives and agendas. Also don't send more than one PM. We know what we have to do, and we will not forget someone, so we don't need constant reminding.

Contacting Us
    If you would like to send us any questions, or would like to comment on how we're doing, feel free to send us a Visitor Message or PM! We'll try to respond as quickly as possible. Also, if you are planning to make a request, here are our Friend Codes and in-game info, so you can more easily find us:
    • MooseSmuggler: 3368-1611-2687, IGN--Mal
    • RefreezePR: 2836-0592-2887, IGN--Luis

Credits
    Thank you to our good friend and guildmate Extroph for doing the art for this shop. As always, we appreciate your hard work and dedication.
    Also, thank you to all donors of SkyPoints prizes, who are individually credited beside their donation.

====================================================================

MooseSmuggler's Shop

Hail friend, I am MooseSmuggler, smith of physical attackers. I can smith you a warhammer that can crush a giant's skull like a--wait, wrong game. *ahem* I can smith you a physical attacker that can hit its opponents like a warhammer. I only ask that you fill out the form and obey the rules, and I will happily do business with you.

Now, let's get down to it. These are the Pokemon that I am currently offering.

Breedables
    These are Pokemon that I can breed for you currently, based on the Friend Safari Pokemon that I have obtained. I can take requests for the pre-evolutions of these Pokemon, but unless otherwise noted, I will not give away the Safari Pokemon. I can take requests to make them with any IV's, Nature, or Egg Moves, though be warned that some requests will take longer than others. They are in the order in which they appear in my breeding journal, which is the order in which I had them analyzed.

• Breloom (Technician)
    • Riolu (Inner Focus and Prankster, can catch Steadfast if needed)
    • Hercross (Moxie, can catch other abilities)
    • Quilladin (Bulletproof and Overgrow)
    • Fletchinder (Gale Wings, can get Flame Body if you really want it)
    • Diggersby (Huge Power, can get others)
    • Trevenant (Natural Cure and Harvest)
    • Pinsir (Mold Breaker, can get others)
    • Trapinch (Sheer Force and Arena Trap)
    • Drapion (Battle Armor, can get others)
    • Sandshrew (Sand Rush, can get other(s))
    • Meditite (Pure Power, can get Telepathy)
    • Tyrogue (Steadfast, can get others)
    • Gogoat (Sap Sipper, can get Grass Pelt)
    • Pancham (Iron Fist, Mold Breaker, and Scrappy)
    • Growlithe (Justified and Intimidate, can get Flash Fire)

Pre-made Pokemon
    These are Pokemon that I have bred to competitive standards. They have abilities considered ideal for their species, 31 IV's in all but their unused stat, and have a Nature that benefits them competitively. I will keep track of how many I have in stock, and will post a status regarding their stock if it gets low (low stock means three or less). At the time of writing, only Kalos Pokemon are available, but other Pokemon are being worked on, so please be patient, and make a request in the meantime. The list is organized by region, starting with Kalos, then doing the others in order of Generation.

[​IMG]
    Chespin (OUT OF STOCK)
    Bulletproof
    Impish Nature
    31/31/31/x/31/31 IV's
    Has Spikes and Synthesis (Egg Moves)

[​IMG]
    Fletchling (OUT OF STOCK)
    Gale Wings
    Adamant Nature
    31/31/31/x/31/31 IV's

[​IMG]
    Pinsir (OUT OF STOCK)
    Mold Breaker
    Jolly Nature
    31/31/31/x/31/31 IV's
    Has Close Combat (Egg Move)

[​IMG]
    Larvitar (OUT OF STOCK)
    Guts
    Jolly Nature
    31/31/31/x/31/31 IV's
    Has Dragon Dance (Egg Move)

[​IMG]
    Mawile (OUT OF STOCK)
    Intimidate
    Adamant Nature
    31/31/31/x/31/31 IV's
    Has Fire Fang (Egg Move)

[​IMG]
    Trapinch (OUT OF STOCK)
    Arena Trap
    Jolly Nature
    31/31/31/x/31/31 IV's

NOTE: Pokemon that are In Stock or Low Stock can be given on the same day. Pokemon that are Out Of Stock can take a few days to restock, depending on the list of requests and my schedule.

Wishlist
    This is where I will keep track of what I want. If you can offer me something on this list, it will work in your favor when I consider your offer. Bear in mind that the Pokemon on my wishlist are intended to be used for breeding in this shop, or for catching Pokemon to be used for breeding. Also, for everything except Ditto and Alakazam, you can also make an offer if you have the Pokemon in your Friend Safari, and just give me trade-bait. In fact, that method is preferred, as it allows me to catch as many of the Pokemon as I need. I will graciously accept offers of just the Pokemon, obviously.

• Absol (Justified)
    • Shelgon (Overcoat)
    • Ditto (Adamant, Naive, Hasty, Impish, Careful, with good IV's in anything except Special Attack)
    • Alakazam (Synchronize with Jolly, Naive, Hasty, Impish, or Careful nature)
    • Any Physical Pokemon that cannot be caught in the Friend Safari with 5IV's (i.e. Timburr)
    • Any Male Pokemon that is part of two breeding groups with 5IV's (i.e. Magikarp, Marrill)
    • Any and all BP items, especially Assault Vest, White Herb, and the Power items (only need Band and Belt)

The following are Pokemon I need to breed my personal Battle Spot Special/VGC team. Since I'm anxious to get my team ready, I'll almost certainly accept your offer.
    • Mienfoo or Mienshao with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV's (Adamant preferred)
    • Rotom with good IV's (Modest preferred)
    • Safari with Sliggoo (please don't offer me an individual unless it has good IV's and a Modest nature)

And, in case anyone asks, I'm requesting Alakazam with Physical natures so I can Synchronize in the Safari then Mega-Evolve and Trace for abilities.

Job Queue
    This is where I will keep track of the current jobs I'm doing. I will mark each one with an expected completion date. If this date passes and your order is not finished, you will receive extra SkyPoints as compensation.

BlackwingMarauder: 11/21
    DOAFlamingo: Order will be complete by 12/10
    ShayMaster: 11/25
    twinters65: 12/1
    SuperDailenki: 12/4
    Mizore-chan: 12/7

With that out of the way, happy trading!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  2. RefreezePR

RefreezePR Just trying to help

*Pretend that the most amazing of amazing banners is here*

RefreezePR's Shop

News
    Rules have had an update, most of them apply to Moosesmuggler but some to me too, so go ahead and check them out. I swear I'm working on getting my own banner for my side of the shop, I've just been really busy imo.

VIP List
    The VIP list is a list of super special awesome people who can request freely from my shop without having to give me anything (good Pokemon are still appreciated guys, think of it as a donation :p).​
    Extroph
    TrainerChris
    KentuckyFriedTorchic
    Ilane
    Epou
    EpicNinjask123
    Moosesmuggler
    Any Team Enchanted Garden member who has been around for at least 1 month

Request List
    Requests I have to work on, these are more here so I remember who I'm breeding for and what I'm breeding.​
    VIP Requests: 1/2
    Username:SuperDaikenki
    Species desired:Larvesta
    Nickname:Mothra
    Gender (or pair):Uh...Female?
    Nature:Timid
    IV's:31/x/x/31/31/31
    Ability:flame body
    Egg Moves:???

Species Offered:Vulpix
    Nature:Sassy/Hasty
    IV's:x/x/28/28//x/31 (both have it
    Ability:Flash Fire
    Other information:

Normal Requests: 2/2

Rules
    Look at these rules, live em, learn em, love em. Break them and I break you, simple.​

Obey all Serebii and subforum rules.

Fill out the form when making a request. If you are requesting one of our pre-made Pokemon, simply state what you want, and we will consider your offer.

Note that we will never, under any circumstances accept a hacked Pokemon. If you give us a hacked Pokemon, you will be reported and banned from our shop permanently.

If your offer is accepted, the smith taking up the trade will give you an estimate for when your Pokemon will be ready. Be polite and patient. Our smiths will get you your Pokemon as quickly as they can. They do not need to be reminded of their duties. However, if 24 hours pass from the date the smith says your Pokemon will be done, you may send a single PM politely checking on the progress.

Do not request Pokemon that cannot be provided given the current availability. This means that you should not request event Pokemon, or Pokemon that will require Pokemon Bank transfer (at least until Bank's release date).

If neither smith can provide you with what you're looking for, be respectful. We will do our level best to get you whatever Pokemon we can, but if it proves impossible, we reserve the right to not do it. If you made an offer that was accepted, we will compensate you to the best of our abilities, and you will not be expected to give up your Pokemon (or whatever your offer was). Hopefully this will not be a concern until the options provided by Pokemon Bank open up, and even then, it should be scarce, as we will go to great lengths to forge you the perfect Pokemon.

For all matters related to SkyPoints (see below), check the SkyPoints post (Post #4)

Breeding Requests
    Use the forms below when requesting from me​

Username:
    Species desired:
    Nickname:
    Gender (or pair):
    Nature:
    IV's:
    Ability:
    Egg Moves:

Species Offered:
    Nature:
    IV's:
    Ability:
    Other information:

*NOTE: If you cannot fill out the entire form, just provide what you can. If you don't have IV's but caught it in the Friend Safari, say so, because we'll know it has 2 perfect IV's. And if you are offering multiple Pokemon, fill out the second part for each of them, or use a clear method of dividing (such as Pokemon1::pokemon2, Pkmn1'sNature::pkmn2'sNature, etc.). You do NOT have to fill out the form if you are requesting a pre-made Pokemon. Simply state your offer and tell us what you can about it.

*SkyPoints Banner*

Skypoints

As a way of showing you our gratitude for visiting us, when you make a transaction with our forge, we will give you SkyPoints. SkyPoints are points that you can save up to get Pokemon without having to make us a special offer. The fourth post of this thread will contain a list of Pokemon that you can cash in SkyPoints for. Remember, this system is not a competition, and all customers will have the opportunity to participate in the SkyPoints program.

Breedables and Pre-mades

Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Vulpix
    Larvesta
    Fenniken
    Noibat
    Espurr
    Drifblim
    Munna
    Solosis
    Shuppet
    (More will be added as time goes)

Vulpix (Nicknamable)
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Drought
    Nature: Timid

Extras

These Pokemon are extras that I need to clean out after a breeding project, I don't expect as much for these, since they aren't as valuable, consider each to be worth about halfish or less of a near-flawless one.

12 4 IV Vulpixes, 3 of them have Drought
    Vulpix (Nicknamable)
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Flash Fire

NOTE: Pokemon that are In Stock or Low Stock can be given on the same day. Pokemon that are Out Of Stock can take a few days to restock, depending on the list of requests and my schedule.

As of now I desire any special attacking Pokemon with good natures and IVs, this list will become more detailed as time goes on.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  3. MooseSmuggler

Reserving for Swamp, once he's ready.

4. MooseSmuggler

*Insert SkyPoints banner here*

SkyPoints

This post is where we will explain SkyPoints and the various prizes you can cash in for. Read on to learn more about our rewards system.

SkyPoints are our way of thanking our frequent customers. Each time you make a trade with our shop, you will earn SkyPoints depending on what you offer. The better your offer, the more SkyPoints you'll earn, and the sooner you can cash in your SkyPoints for prizes. Do note that this is not a competition. All customers automatically earn SkyPoints, and you may do what you wish with them. Some prizes will be first-come-first-serve, but a lot of giveaways are.

• We will keep track of your SkyPoints, but it is highly recommended that you keep track of them as well, to avoid confusion.
    • Once again, this is not a competition. Please do not treat it as such. It is akin to real life stores that have a Rewards Program for shoppers. Some prizes, as stated, are one of a kind and will be first-come-first-serve, but the same is true of any giveaway.
    • To prevent thread clutter, please do not post inquiries about SkyPoints in the thread. Only post if you are cashing in, and we will send you a VM. Except for declaring a cash-in, please do not discuss prizes in the thread.

This will be the system for calculating your earned points. All purchases will be calculated using this system.
    • Offer Accepted (base value): 50 Points
    • Offer Multiple Pokemon: 30 Points for each additional Pokemon
    • Hidden Ability: 30 Points
    • Perfect IV's: 15 Points EACH
    • Egg Moves (only if the move is competitively useful, left to our discretion): 25 Points EACH
    HA, IV, and Egg Move bonuses apply for each Pokemon you give us. For example, if you give me two Froakies with Protean and 5 perfect IV's, your SkyPoints receipt for your purchase will look like this:
    • Offer was accepted: 50
    • Two Pokemon were offered: 30
    • Both have Protean (HA): 30x2=60
    • Both have 5 perfect IV's: 15x5=75. 75x2=150
    • No viable Egg Moves: 0
    • Total: 50+30+60+150=290

So, you would earn 290 SkyPoints in one single trade. At this rate, you can earn prizes very quickly. But remember, when you cash in for a prize, we will subtract the value of your prize from your total. So if you have that 290 Points, then cash in for a 250-Point prize, you will go down to 40 points.

The following are the prizes you may cash SkyPoints in for. Unless otherwise noted, all prizes are unlimited supply.
    • 500 Points--Voucher for 1 pre-made Pokemon: for 500 SkyPoints, you can get a voucher for one pre-made Pokemon. This voucher will take the place of having to make an offer on a pre-made Pokemon. You can only use a voucher for a Pokemon that is currently IN STOCK (low stock counts). You may cash in for the voucher then use it later if you so desire.
    • 1000 Points--Voucher for 1 free request: for 1000 SkyPoints, you can get a voucher for one Pokemon of your request. This voucher will take the place of having to make an offer for a request. Please be aware that requests done by voucher do not take priority over any other requests, and will be added into the queue as normal.

We will gladly accept prize donations, ranging from Shiny Pokemon to EV'd Pokemon, to nearly anything. If you wish to make a donation as an offer for a standard trade, you will receive bonus SkyPoints for your generosity. Simply state that the Pokemon you are offering is intended as a donation (do note that this will automatically give us permission to give the Pokemon away in the shop). You can also contact us privately (as in, not on the thread, please don't clutter the thread) to discuss a gift donation. All donations will have the donor noted in their information.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  5. Cisco100

Cisco100 Member

I would like pre made chespin

Species Offered: Gible
    Nature: adamant
    IV's:31/31/x/x/31/31
    Ability:rough skin
    Other information: It is at level 1

6. MooseSmuggler

Offer accepted. Please send me your friend code via VM or PM. We can do the trade immediately.

Note: after this trade, we are now temporarily out of stock on Chespin, as I only have one at the moment. I will breed more in the next few days.

7. HollowZard

HollowZard Hello there! x3

I would love pre made Chespin

Species Offered: 2 Froakie
    IV's:One has 31 In Sp. Attack, the other has 31 IV in speed
    Ability:Both Protean
    Other information: Both are level 1.

Edit: Didn't notice the last post about no more Chespin's x.x

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  8. MooseSmuggler

I'll still take your order. I'm breeding as we speak. I should have one ready in the next couple of days, or as early as tonight. Let me know if you're still interested.

9. HollowZard

I am! ^^ Could you nickname him Kusagakure?

10. MooseSmuggler

I most certainly can. I'll contact you once your order is ready. I'll have it ready by Thursday night at the latest.

11. GriffinTheGreat

GriffinTheGreat Salamence Trainer

Request: Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pinsir, any ability or gender, Egg move: Close Combat

Offering: Impish Harvest Phantump (31/x/31/x/31/31), Marvel Scale Dragonair, and Rough Skin Gabite

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  12. MooseSmuggler

Offer accepted. I'll try for Sunday night.

13. HollowZard

Any updates?

14. RefreezePR

Since Moose gave you a vague time for your request feel free to vm him, just keep any questions like these out of the thread, we'd like to not have it all filled up with a bunch of non-trade related posts.

15. Erron Black

Erron Black Sticky Situation

Venipede
    Nature: Careful
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Ability: Speed Boost

Offering- Sturdy Bergmite, Thick Fat Piloswine, and Marvel Scale Dragonair.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  16. MooseSmuggler

@Blackwing: Offer accepted, but it'll take some time. Due to other requests and other obligations, I'm marking this as being done by next Wednesday.

@Hollow: still working on it. I keep getting 3-4 IV's.

17. Erron Black

Erron Black Sticky Situation

That is fine, currently working on chaining so I can wait, Just let me know when it is done :D

18. 10151993

10151993 Summer Sun!

That premade flecthling looks lovely Moose

Can it be nicknamed Fawkes?

Species Offered: Noibat
    IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Ability: I can get you frisk or infiltrator
    Other information: You want a male, female or both?

Sup old buddy

19. MooseSmuggler

You've got a deal old friend. I'll mark Fletchling as out of stock as well. If you can get a Male and Female Noibat, I can give them to Refreeze so he can start producing Noibat for the Special section of the shop. One of each ability should be fine, since both have their uses. Send me a PM when you're ready.

20. RefreezePR

Alright my post is now up! I'm still balancing my schedule and getting caught up because of a recent storm that killed my electricity for a day so for now the request list has been limited to a size of two so I can breed Pokemon efficiently, the list size will increase in the future though. With that go ahead and make your requests!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.