• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Skyforge Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Hey moose I have a marvel scale dragonair for you.

Username:Minedreigon
Species desired: Flechling
Nickname: Fawkes
Gender (or pair): I don't mind
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Gale wings
Friend Code and IGN: 2122 5686 8953
Timezone GMT: GMT 0

Species Offered: Dragonair
Nature: Sassy
IV's: 31/x/x/x/x/31
Ability: Marvel Scale ( on your wish list.)

Im guessing IV and nature don't matter, as you didn't ask for good IV'S like you did with honedge. You can breed with it I suppose. And don't be in a hurry, I know how long these things take :)

Last edited:

DOAflamingo

Both in poke balls please :)

Username: DOAflamingo
Species desired: Squirtle
Nickname: -
Gender (or pair): Female
Nature: Bold
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Rain Dish
Egg Moves: -

Species desired: Charmander
Nature: Timid
Ability: Solar Power

Species Offered: Houndour (pair)
Ability: Flash Fire
Other information: -

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Hey I know this may be to much to ask for but can also breed me this?
Skorupi
Gender- Doesn't Matter
Nature- Careful
IVs- 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ability- Sniper

I can add in a Hidden Ability Absol for this guy.

GriffinTheGreat

Salamence Trainer
Species Offered: Noibat
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Frisk
Other information: n/a

Would like a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Drought Vulpix.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Both in poke balls please :)

Username: DOAflamingo
Species desired: Squirtle
Nature: Bold
Ability: Rain Dish

Species desired: Charmander
Ability: Solar Power

Species Offered: Houndour (pair)
Ability: Flash Fire
Other information: -

New request accepted, seeing as they're two different species it'll take a while and I'll have to count them as 2 different requests. I expect to have these done around next saturday or monday-ish.

Request list is technically full, I can still accept other requests asking for Squirtle, Charmander, or Vulpix

Edit: Griffon's request was accepted, sorry didn't see it earlier.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Hey moose I have a marvel scale dragonair for you.

Username:Minedreigon
Species desired: Flechling
Nickname: Fawkes
Gender (or pair): I don't mind
Ability: Gale wings
Friend Code and IGN: 2122 5686 8953
Timezone GMT: GMT 0

Species Offered: Dragonair
Nature: Sassy
IV's: 31/x/x/x/x/31
Ability: Marvel Scale ( on your wish list.)

Im guessing IV and nature don't matter, as you didn't ask for good IV'S like you did with honedge. You can breed with it I suppose. And don't be in a hurry, I know how long these things take :)

I can do that, no problem. I'll do it in a bit, since I wanted to restock on Fletchlings anyway. And yeah, natures/IV's aren't a dealbreaker, though I'd prefer at least 1 or 2 perfect IV's, as long as they aren't SpAtk. All safari Pokemon have at least 2, which is why I didn't specify. I appreciate good Natures, but once again, not a dealbreaker.

@Blackwing: no problem. You want them both at the same time, or just give 'em to you separately when they're done?

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I can do that, no problem. I'll do it in a bit, since I wanted to restock on Fletchlings anyway. And yeah, natures/IV's aren't a dealbreaker, though I'd prefer at least 1 or 2 perfect IV's, as long as they aren't SpAtk. All safari Pokemon have at least 2, which is why I didn't specify. I appreciate good Natures, but once again, not a dealbreaker.

@Blackwing: no problem. You want them both at the same time, or just give 'em to you separately when they're done?

Whatever works best for you :) I would prefer together but separately is fine to.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
did i get ignore? T.T

Sorry, my bad. I can't do anything in two days, I'm sorry. I'm even more backed up than Refreeze. Breeding can take a lot of time, especially from scratch. I could be quick on a pre-made Pokemon since I have the parents set to go, but requests take longer.

Last edited:

ShayMaster

Hello again! I believe my last post may have been lost in all the recent activity, but I absolutely don't mind! I actually realized that I made a lot of mistakes with my last request, and was hoping to change it if it hasn't already been accepted (if it has, then I will still gladly take Growlithe)!

Species desired: Noibat

Species Offered: Tyrunt | Eevee
Nature: Docile | Brave
IV's: x/31/x/31/31/x | x/31/31/x/x/31
Ability: Strong Jaw | Anticipation

I also have a Careful Ditto with a 31 in HP/SpDef, a Bold Ditto with 31 Atk/SpAtk, a Calm Ditto with 31 HP/SpAtk, and a Timid Synchronize Alakazam I'd be happy to donate if you're interested!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I'm sorry about that. Not sure how we missed you.

Anyway, since your request is a special attacker, it'll be up to Refreeze. His list is full, but I'm sure he'll consider it once he's done.

ShayMaster

I'm sorry about that. Not sure how we missed you.

Anyway, since your request is a special attacker, it'll be up to Refreeze. His list is full, but I'm sure he'll consider it once he's done.

It's no problem at all! I have all the time in the world, so I'm happy to wait. Would I possibly be able to re-submit my order for the physical Growlithe as well? I think it was the last post on page one, but I can post it again if I need to! I wanted to change my offer for it to this:

Species Offered: Honedge
IV's: 31/31/x/31/31/x
Ability: No Guard

I know the special attack IV isn't ideal, but it's the best Honedge I have to offer!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I'll take it. I just got duped into taking a Female with 31 in SpAtk INSTEAD of Atk (lost that shiny Meditite I intended as a prize), so one with 31 Atk is more than welcome. I'm a bit backed up, so I'll wait before giving you a time estimate. I'll update it along with others once I'm done with Blackwing's, which I need to bump back a bit due to them adding a Poke.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I'll take it. I just got duped into taking a Female with 31 in SpAtk INSTEAD of Atk (lost that shiny Meditite I intended as a prize), so one with 31 Atk is more than welcome. I'm a bit backed up, so I'll wait before giving you a time estimate. I'll update it along with others once I'm done with Blackwing's, which I need to bump back a bit due to them adding a Poke.

I can take them Separately, I only need Venipede right now, as I can take Skorupi after Venipede is done :)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Alright. I'll have Venipede by Sunday the 17th, just a couple days after the original date, then Skorupi by the following Wednesday. Then I need to do that 4-Poke bulk order (gods preserve me).

I'll give you a 50-Skypoint compensation for the date-change.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Alright. I'll have Venipede by Sunday the 17th, just a couple days after the original date, then Skorupi by the following Wednesday. Then I need to do that 4-Poke bulk order (gods preserve me).

I'll give you a 50-Skypoint compensation for the date-change.

Just a question may be dumb, but what are "Skypoints?"

And yeah I guess that date works, I am free all Sunday basically.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
They're our rewards system. Check the OP and 4th post, all the info you need is there (that Meditite is no longer available, I need to remove it, but my 3DS freaked out when I tried).

I would get you your order sooner, but I have classes Tuesday through Thursday. I may be able to do it sooner, so that estimate is on the later end of the spectrum, as long as I don't hit any snags.

ShayMaster

Awesome, thank you so much! Take as much time as you need, I know how long breeding can take. I'm online at some point to check my PMs almost everyday (sometimes multiple times) and I've been trying to keep up with updates to the shop as well, so it shouldn't be hard to get ahold of me =)

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Hello again! I believe my last post may have been lost in all the recent activity, but I absolutely don't mind! I actually realized that I made a lot of mistakes with my last request, and was hoping to change it if it hasn't already been accepted (if it has, then I will still gladly take Growlithe)!

Species desired: Noibat

Species Offered: Tyrunt | Eevee
Nature: Docile | Brave
IV's: x/31/x/31/31/x | x/31/31/x/x/31
Ability: Strong Jaw | Anticipation

I also have a Careful Ditto with a 31 in HP/SpDef, a Bold Ditto with 31 Atk/SpAtk, a Calm Ditto with 31 HP/SpAtk, and a Timid Synchronize Alakazam I'd be happy to donate if you're interested!

Gah, I'm a busy person, if I don't respond to your requests in the shop you guys have all the right to message me and call me a slakoth.

Anyways accepted because I just picked up Special Flawless Noibat parents from one of my friends, I can trade in about an hour and a half if you still want to do the trade sorry.

Edit: Just a reminder, while my breeding list is still full I can still take requests for Vulpixes and Noibats as they only take half an hour.

Last edited:

twinters65

Species desired: Riolu
Nickname:
Ability: Prankster
Egg Moves:

Species Offered: Mawile (Pair)
Ability: Hypercutter/Intimidate (I have both readily available)
Other information: I also have a Friend Safari with Dragonair available for catching/breeding purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.