• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Skyforge Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolerdynastic

Depends, what are its IV's? If they're any good I'll consider it.

I do have some which are 3-4 IV, Im willing to trade it if the Growlithe has the same amount of IVs as well

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Username: Old Man Rocket
Species desired: Vulpix (premade)
Nickname:
Gender (or pair): Female (since it's easier)
Nature: Timid
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Drought
Egg Moves: Don't care

Species Offered: Zubat
Nature: Jolly
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Inner focus
Other information: Has eggs moves: Brave bird, zen headbutt (came with breeding a Noctowl into the zubat pool)

Accepted, vm me when you can trade since I'll have it ready in about an hour from when I post this.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I do have some which are 3-4 IV, Im willing to trade it if the Growlithe has the same amount of IVs as well

I can do that, I'll add you to the queue once I get some requests done.

In the meantime, I'd like to make an announcement. In honor of the upcoming holiday season, Refreeze and I will be sending out Delibirds holding rare items via Wonder-Trade on Christmas Day. We will take donations for items to be sent out. We will be looking for the following items:
  • Rare Candies
  • Heart Scales
  • Any and all BP items
  • Rare Berries (basically anything you need to cross-breed for, Pinch Berries, Type-Reducing Berries, anything that can't just be taken from an easily-accessible tree)
  • Non-purchasable evolution stones (Shiny/Dawn/Dusk/Sun/etc.)
  • Megastones (especially version-exclusive ones)

Donating an item to our Christmas Drive will earn you Skypoints, depending on what you donate. Thanks in advance to all donors, and happy holidays to everyone!

coolerdynastic

I can do that, I'll add you to the queue once I get some requests done.

In the meantime, I'd like to make an announcement. In honor of the upcoming holiday season, Refreeze and I will be sending out Delibirds holding rare items via Wonder-Trade on Christmas Day. We will take donations for items to be sent out. We will be looking for the following items:
  • Rare Candies
  • Heart Scales
  • Any and all BP items
  • Rare Berries (basically anything you need to cross-breed for, Pinch Berries, Type-Reducing Berries, anything that can't just be taken from an easily-accessible tree)
  • Non-purchasable evolution stones (Shiny/Dawn/Dusk/Sun/etc.)
  • Megastones (especially version-exclusive ones)

Donating an item to our Christmas Drive will earn you Skypoints, depending on what you donate. Thanks in advance to all donors, and happy holidays to everyone!

Well do give me a PM when it is done as I may not remember which trading thread I have gone to.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Username: Dew Watatsumi
Species desired: Shuppet
Nickname: Marionette
Gender (or pair): Female
Nature: Brave
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Cursed Body
Friend Code and IGN: My sig. Name-Jesse
Timezone GMT: GMT-6 Central time US

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
On it. Since it's a VIP request, it may take a while (ironic, I know, but the VIP perk is not having to make an offer, not getting it quicker).

sswotwot

Species Desired: Trevanant
Nickname: Willow
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 in all except SpAtk
Ability: Harvest (see offer)
Egg Moves: Grudge (If possible)

Species Offered: Phantump (I can make it hold everstone if you want)
Nature: Rash
IVs: 31 in Def and SpAtk
Ability: Harvest
Other: Will make it hold a berry, either Yache, Kasib, Charti or Wacan
FC: 5198-3364-3245

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Species Desired: Trevanant
Nickname: Willow
IVs: 31 in all except SpAtk
Ability: Harvest (see offer)
Egg Moves: Grudge (If possible)

Species Offered: Phantump (I can make it hold everstone if you want)
Nature: Rash
IVs: 31 in Def and SpAtk
Ability: Harvest
Other: Will make it hold a berry, either Yache, Kasib, Charti or Wacan
FC: 5198-3364-3245

Offer rejected. I'm not going to breed a 5IV Pokemon just to get its pre-evolution with worse IV's, and those berries aren't exactly difficult to get. If you want me to breed for you, make a better offer.

sswotwot

Offer rejected. I'm not going to breed a 5IV Pokemon just to get its pre-evolution with worse IV's, and those berries aren't exactly difficult to get. If you want me to breed for you, make a better offer.

Would this be a good offer?
Species: Honedge
IVs: 31 in HP, Atk, Df, SpDf, Spd
Ability: No Guard
Level: 1
Egg Moves: Metal Sound
Other: It's Japanese

Is that fine?

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Would this be a good offer?
Species: Honedge
IVs: 31 in HP, Atk, Df, SpDf, Spd
Ability: No Guard
Level: 1
Egg Moves: Metal Sound
Other: It's Japanese

Is that fine?

I've already got a breeding pair of Honedges.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I don't have anything else sorry

Fair enough. I wish you luck in getting your request done from another shop. I'm sure one of the other shops around here can help you.

Anyway, I made a few changes to the rules, added an FAQ, and updated my wishlist. Also, we're still taking donations for the Christmas drive. We'll take them up to December 23rd. Please PM me if you wish to make a donation, I don't want the thread getting cluttered with stuff not related to breeding requests.

dunkleosteus11

species desired: Bagon
Nickname: Dracos
Nature: serious
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x
Ability: shear force
Egg moves: N/A
FC: 0146-9964-0874
IGN: Neptune

pokemon 1 offered: Houndour
Nature: lonely
IVs: 31/31/x/31/31/31
Ability: Early bird
other information:
lvl- 1
gender- female
shiny- no

pokemon 2 offered: Ferroseed
Nature: hardy
IVs: x/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: iron barbs
other information:
lvl- 1
gender- male
shiny- no

Last edited:

dunkleosteus11

sorry for the secondary post.

species desired: Beldum
nickname: Ion
Nature: mild
Ability: light metal
Egg moves: zen headbutt {not sure if it can learn it}

species offered: torchic
nature: adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
ability: speed boost
other information
egg moves: fire spin, quick attack
lvl: 1
shiny: no

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
sorry for the secondary post.

species desired: Beldum
nickname: Ion
Nature: mild
Ability: light metal
Egg moves: zen headbutt {not sure if it can learn it}

species offered: torchic
nature: adamant
ability: speed boost
other information
egg moves: fire spin, quick attack

Okay, this part of the offer is okay, waiting on Refreeze to confirm if he wants that Houndour. But before I go into it, I'd like to clarify a few things:
  • Why run Serious on Bagon? It's not competitively viable. Naive is probably a better option. And why would you not want speed on a Pokemon like Salamence? Naive with 31/31/31/31/x/31 would be better, if you ask me.
  • Same applies to Beldum. Why run Mild when you can run Quiet, especially if you do go with those IV's? And Light Metal? Why? It's useless compared to Clear Body. By running Light Metal, you leave yourself vulnerable to Intimidate, and it's not worth doing that just to take a little less from Low Kick.

You're the customer, but I thought I'd throw that out there :/

dunkleosteus11

I understand, I want a good salamence and metagross, not 100% with natures, yeah, on bagon, i would like the IVs 31/31/31/31/x/31 with naïve nature and i see what ya mean with beldum, i thought light metal would possible increase metagross speed, but it doesn't i just looked it up, and all it does is half the weight, that might be ok with moves like grass knot, heavy slam, but metagross resists grass and steel..., i would rather clear body since that allows no stat deduction. =) also yeah, metagross would be better off with
-speed, i originally choose -defence cause metagross has decent defence, but with a good defence, speed wont matter, ;) thx

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I understand, I want a good salamence and metagross, not 100% with natures, yeah, on bagon, i would like the IVs 31/31/31/31/x/31 with naïve nature and i see what ya mean with beldum, i thought light metal would possible increase metagross speed, but it doesn't i just looked it up, and all it does is half the weight, that might be ok with moves like grass knot, heavy slam, but metagross resists grass and steel..., i would rather clear body since that allows no stat deduction. =) also yeah, metagross would be better off with
-speed, i originally choose -defence cause metagross has decent defence, but with a good defence, speed wont matter, ;) thx

It's no problem (actually, Heavy Slam hits harder if the user is heavier than its target, so you'd take more from it...same with Heat Crash). Like I said, I'll put your Beldum on the queue, but it's gonna take a while since I don't have a friend safari with Metang. As for Bagon, I'll wait for Refreeze to tell me if he wants that Houndour. If he does, you've got a deal. I'll take the Ferroseed and give it to Swamp once he starts his section.

dunkleosteus11

It's no problem (actually, Heavy Slam hits harder if the user is heavier than its target, so you'd take more from it...same with Heat Crash). Like I said, I'll put your Beldum on the queue, but it's gonna take a while since I don't have a friend safari with Metang. As for Bagon, I'll wait for Refreeze to tell me if he wants that Houndour. If he does, you've got a deal. I'll take the Ferroseed and give it to Swamp once he starts his section.
NP, i got all the time in the world ;)

dunkleosteus11

spieces desired: Marill
nickname: Devastator
Nature: adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: huge Power
Egg moves: belly drum, aqua jet

species 2 desired: Electrike
nickname: Volt
Nature: whatever's best
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
egg moves: Hydropump, flamethrower

species 1 offered: skorupi
Nature: relaxed
ability: sniper
other information:

species 2 offered: barboach
Nature: modest
ability: oblivious
other information:

species 3 offered: froakie
Nature: timid
IVs: x/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: protean
other information

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I can do the Marill, no problem, but I have a two-Pokemon per person limit, so you'll need to pick two from your three physical requests (Bagon, Beldum, Marill). Unless Refreeze wants to do one of the mixed ones, in which case you're getting two from each of us, which is fine. I'll talk to Refreeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.