• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sonic The Hedgehog Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Hey there peoples!

@Topic: Hm... I would have to say... Shadow and Silver.

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Can i join? (sonicspeed)
Shadow.gif
Is that OK?
My fav sonic char? Knuckles, Shadow, and Silvsies (silver) have to be my favs. Ask which of the three is my more favorite, the answer's Shadow.

Last edited:

Caaz

Awesomeliciousness.
May I join? (Sonicspeed)
Shadow.gif

I'm obssesed with chao :p
Wolf Chao!
chao27.gif

Who is your fave sonic character of all time?
hmm, Shadow...or Tails...Not sure :p

mega munchlax

moo2009@hotmail.couk
yeah you 2 are in.
cloverthekirlia, would i be able to use that animated cheese banner for the club?

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Favorite sonic character? Silver would be my top pick. GO SILVER!
My next pick would be Sonic. He's the original favorite.

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
No Mega Munch. Cause it's not mine. Ill gladly hand draw one (dont have Photoshop but i still draw pretty good, or as alot of other people say REALLY good) just tell me what you want in it.

mega munchlax

moo2009@hotmail.couk
yes please draw one.
new topic:
what console are most of your sonic games on?

gamecube

Darkraigrl

<The Aura is With Me
May I join? (sonicspeed)
Icon shadow if u don't mind. >w<
As for the topic, most of mine, in fact all of them are Gamecube! :D

Chelc

Not only does this Club barely have any activity, but it looks pretty spammy to me. =\

Sorry, but I'm going to close this. Anyone may remake this Club if they wish to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.